Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Three Weeks ❯ Chapter Two: A rainy meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesiani: well thanks for reviewing. For all those who didn't, you are a bunch of…

Bakura: (covers Sesiani's mouth) Hehe…she is just joking, go on and read the story

Sesiani: (makes muffled noises)

Chapter two

Disclaimer: too sleepy to say something funny.

Thunder rolled over the clouds above Alex's head. She looked up at the dark clouds hovering above her. She looked back forward and started to walk very fast to Shoppe-Quick Mart. She already started to felt some light sprinkling on her face when she reached the sliding doors. She waited for them to opened then went inside. If was a little cold in there and it was very bright. She looked around to decide what she needed when she spotted a white haired man standing in isle 4. Her first thought was Ryou so before she stopped herself, she ran over to him and immediately wrapped her arms around his waist.

The man did nothing but stand there and after a while he said, "Um, excuse me, miss?"

Alex looked up and stared into his eyes. Then she realized that they weren't Ryou's eyes. She let go blushing and ran away before Bakura could do anything. She ran out to the parking lot, which was now flooding in rain. She stopped and stood out in the middle of the lot and looked up so that the rain came down her face. Her tears were mixed in the rain. She wasn't crying out of embarrassment, she was crying because she saw Ryou again but it wasn't Ryou.

"Why me? Why did you pick me?"

Bakura stood at the entrance of the store watching her.

"She could catch a cold that way. I should…"

Just then a car came into the parking lot entrance and was coming straight towards Alex, and it wasn't slowing down. Bakura ran to Alex. She looked to her side and saw the headlights but she was too afraid to move. The car came really close to her but Bakura jumped at her and they both fell onto the sidewalk. Bakura got up and looked at the car. It sped off onto the road and disappeared into the city. He looked down at the girl he just saved and saw that she wasn't moving. He moved her so that she lay on her side and knew that she was unconscious. He sighed in relief that she wasn't badly hurt and picked her up.

He walked back to his house after purchasing some first aid stuff. He had been mumbling to himself about how he should've taken his car. He searched for his keys to his house while holding Alex at the same time. It wasn't easy but he managed to get her inside the house without dropping her. He set her on the couch and went to go get a towel. He searched in the bathroom but there was nothing there. Then he remembered that Ryou had washed them before he left and had taken them to his room. He went inside Ryou's room and memories started to flow back into his mind. He felt a tear come to his eye, but he held it in and told himself that he needed to get out of there as soon as he could. He looked around the room until he saw the navy blue fluffy towels. He went over to get one when he spotted a picture of a girl on Ryou's mirror. He moved toward the mirror and as he got closer the girl looked more and more like the girl he had lying on his couch. She was very pretty in that picture and she looked very happy.

"I bet that's why she hugged me, cause she thought I was Ryou."

He continued to look at the picture but another one caught his eye. It had both Ryou and that girl this time. The girl had her arms wrapped around Ryou's neck and her head resting on head as if it were a pillow. They both were smiling. Bakura started to smile too. He was glad Ryou was happy with this girl. He turned back to the towels and grabbed one. Then he grabbed both the pictures and went back downstairs. He went to the couch and put one on the girl. Then after he made sure that she comfy and warm he went to his desk, opened it, grabbed a few envelopes, pieces of paper, and stamps, closed the drawer, and went to the kitchen table and sat down. He started to write "Dear Ryou".

Back with Isis, she was packing her stuff and labeling them for tomorrow. In her mind she was juggling with the idea if she should do this or not. She laid one of the boxes down next to the door and went back to her room to get more stuff packed.

"This is for the best. Alex needs to grow up. Plus I need a place for my own if my boyfriend wants to take our relationship to the next level." She opened her suitcase and started to put her stuff from the drawers into it. "And also she would do the same if she had a boyfriend."

She started on the next drawer. She had packed the first layer of close when she came across a picture. Isis picked it up and stared at it. It was Alex and Isis together at a club where they had met Ryou and she had met Bakura. Alex had been happy then. She had forgotten all about her past. Isis looked at it a little longer and then set it aside. She removed another layer of clothing when she came across another picture. This time it was Ryou and Alex. Isis picked it up and stared at it, an even bigger smile came across her face. It was the same as the one Ryou had because she had taken it and made doubles for her and Ryou. Then a thought came into her mind and she frowned. She remembered that Ryou moved.

"That's probably why she went all berserk on me when I told her I was moving" she said, raising her hand to her head she started to hit herself on the forehead "I'm so stupid, I should've known. Then I wouldn't have told her and she would still be here by now." She laid the picture down and went to the table. She grabbed Alex's keys and ran to the door and ran down the steps. It was pouring outside and her worries began to grow. She ran to Alex's car. It was a black ford and Alex kept it clean. She opened the car and got in. She closed it and started the car. She had to find Alex and soon or it would be too late.

Sesiani: Aha! Yeah! * punches air * I made another one.

Bakura: * starts clapping * Very good. I think your career is going great.

Sesiani: * turns and hugs Bakura * I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks!

Bakura: * blushes * Uh….

Sesiani: * pulls away * Anyway, please review!