Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bind Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All Yu-Gi-Oh characters belong to their rightful owner, in which I have no clue whom. Any make up characters belong to me. This is my first Yaoi with this series so please be kind.

Bind Love
by Death Angel

Chapter 1

"Hey Yuge," Joey started as he, Yugi and the gang walked down the street "Where's Yami? I thought he wanted to go with us?"

"He said he'll join us in a bit," Yugi started "He said he has something to do first inside the puzzle."

"What?" Joey said surprised "He never let you go off with out him!"

Yugi blush a little. "He said he won't be gone long." He said.

Deep inside the Millennium Puzzle, Yami was looking through a mirror making sure his hair was just right. Got to look good for Yugi. He thinks as he mess with one of his blond bangs Got to look perfect for him. As Yami dose this he didn't see a long shadow of something coming up behind him. Then Yami heard an evil sounding laugh. Yami turned around slowly. "Whose there…?" he asked then he got blasted by something really powerful "AHHHH!"

***************

As the group walked, Yugi suddenly stopped in his tracks. "What's wrong, Yugi?" Te'a asked.

"Something is wrong with Yami!" Yugi shouted scared.

"What do you mean, Yuge?" Joey asked. Too late, Yugi had closed his eyes.

***************

Yugi stranded in front of Yami's soul room door in quite amazement, but also scared out of his mind. The door was only hanging onto one of its hinges. Yugi ran at full speed into Yami's room. He looks around franticly for his dark, but Yami was no were in the room. "Yami!" Yugi shouted on top of his lungs "Where are you?!" Yugi was quite scared now when there was now answer coming form his dark.

***************

"Yugi is sure taking a long time." Tristan said as he and the others looked at the Yugi body just sitting there on the ground, with his eyes closed.

Suddenly Yugi opens his eyes fast. The group saw the fear in the young boy's eyes. "Yugi," Te'a started "What's wrong? Did you find Yami?"

"H-He's not in the Millennium Puzzle," Yugi started as tears came into his eyes.

"Cheer up Yuge," Joey said "If he somewhere in the city we'll find him."

"Y-You sure, Joey?" Yugi asked with a sob as he wipes his eyes with a hand.

"Sure," Joey started "We'll all go look of him."

Yugi nodded slowly. I will find you, love, Yugi thought Just hold on where ever you are.

"All right," Joey said, "Let's all spilt up and look for him. We'll all meet back here in 6 hours." The group nodded and ran off in different directions shouted Yami's name.

***************

Six hours later, Yugi and Te'a ran to each other at the meeting spot. "Any luck Te'a?" Yugi asked hopefully.

Te'a shook her head slowly. "Sorry Yugi," she said with this sad look on her face "You didn't find him either?"

Yugi shook his head. "No…" he started "I hope Tristan or Joey can find him."

Suddenly Tristan ran back. "Well?" both Yugi and Te'a asked together.

Tristan shook his head. "Sorry I didn't…." he started.

"Guys!" they heard Joey shout. They all looked over and got a shock of their lives. Joey was walking up, his school uniform was covered with bloodstains, and holding gently in his arms was an unconscious and badly hurt Yami!

"Oh no…" Te'a stared as Yugi ran at full speed to meet up with Joey. Fear was shown in his violet eyes for his hurt dark.

"YAMI!" Yugi said in fear as he looked at his hurt dark and then up at Joey "Joey what happen? Where did you find him?"

"Fond him laying in a ally down town," Joey started "He was like this when I found him."

The others soon ran up to them. "Is Yami all right?" Te'a asked.

"Don't know," Joey said "But he is alive, he's still breathing." Joey could see Yugi was upset with this, as the little boy was gently holding Yami's hand with this concern and sad look on his face. "Let's take Yami to your Grandpa," Joey started "I'm sure he can help."

Yugi eyes light up a little as he up at Joey. "Yea," he said. Please, Yugi stared For Yami shake.

***************

The group rushed back to the game shop, Joey still caring the hurt Yami gently in his arms. Grandpa Mouto was working behind the counter when they rush in. He looked up to see what the problem was. "Oh may…" he said as he saw the hurt Yami in Joey's arms.

"Grandpa!" Yugi shouted "Please help Yami!"

"Clam down Yugi," Grandpa Mouto said as he came out behind the counter and came up to them "Joey, bring Yami into the kitchen okay."

"Right," Joey said as he headed off with Yugi fallowing quickly behind him.

Grandpa Mouto walked over to the front door, closed it, locked it, and flips the sign to close. Then him, Te'a, and Tristan went into the kitchen. There Joey had already placed the hurt Yami down on the kitchen table, Grandpa Mouto smiled. "Good Joey," he said, "Just what I wanted you to do." He looks over at Te'a. "Te'a," he started "Go to the bathroom up stairs and get the first aid kit." Te'a nodded and headed off to get it. Yugi was sitting up on his knees on one of the chairs so he can be close to his dark, still with this deep look of concern on his face. Grandpa Mouto gave a small smile to his grandson, and then looked over at Joey. "Joey," he started "Why don't you take off your dirty cloths? Once I'm done fixing Yami I'll up some cold water over them so they won't stain." Joey just nodded and started to take off his dirty cloths, with was just the shirt and the coat of his school uniform. "Tristan," Grandpa Mouto started as he looked over at Tristan "Go get some soapy water so we can get these wounds of Yami's clean." He said. Tristan nodded and went off to get with he was told. Then Grandpa Mouto looked over at Yugi. "Yugi," he started slowly "Can you please explain what happen?"

"I-I…" Yugi started sadly "I don't know. Yami wanted to stay in the puzzle for a while until he was ready to join us when we went out for pizza… The next think I knew I felt something was wrong with Yami and when to his soul room to find him. When I got there, the door was almost off it's hinges, and Yami was no were to bee seen. Then later, when we split up to look for him, Joey found him in a alley downtown in this condition." Yugi looked up at his Grandpa with hope in his eyes. "Is Yami going to be okay?" he asked.

Grandpa Mouto sighed. "I don't know yet, Yugi," he started "We'll find out once we get Yami fixed up and how long it will take him to come too."

Tristan soon came back with a big bowl of soapy water and some cleaning cloths. He places it on the table near Yami. "Here's it is, Gramps," he said.

"Thank you, Tristan," Grandpa Mouto said as he grabbed one cloth and handed it to Yugi "Here Yugi, you can help me clean him up." Yugi gave a small smile as he took the cloth, and slowly and gently started to clean the wounds. As he did, Yami wince a bit. Grandpa Mouto smiles a bit. "Well at least he can feel it," he said as he grabbed a cloth as well and help Yugi clean Yami.