Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Stained ❯ The Explanation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Italics-mean they are thinking
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
 
Blood Stained
 
Chapter 3: The Explanation
 
//Atemu's POV//
 
In the middle of the room was a table that seated 8; 3 on each side and 1 at each end of the table. While along the walls were extra chairs. My six priests gather around the table while I sit at the head and Sakhalin sat at the end. The priests sat in the 6 chairs along the table. My eyes followed the cloaked Yugi till he sat in one of the extra chairs. I turn my gaze back to Sakhalin.
 
//Yugi's POV//
 
I watched Pharaoh Atemu's gaze follow me to where I sat. I understood if the priests and Pharaoh Atemu decided to not allow this engagement to continue. Why treat me different because of what I look like or what happened. I'm still Yugi and always will be. I told father that they won't accept me now but here we are. But what if they don't accept, and then what will happen next? What will father do? What will I DO?As questions swarmed in my thoughts I suddenly realized the Pharaoh spoke.
 
Pharaoh Atemu: Sakhalin you may begin.
 
As my father began to tell the story I wished I was anywhere but here.
 
Sakhalin: Two weeks ago something terrible happened. A vampire was sent, as an assassin, to kill my son. But if you, Pharaoh Atemu, don't mind I would like Yugi to tell what happened.
 
Pharaoh Atemu: of course. Yugi come stand by your father and tell us.
 
But I was in my own little world with not a care in the world. So I didn't hear him call me over.
 
//Atemu's POV//
 
I watched Yugi just sit there like he was deaf.
 
Me: Yugi?
 
He snapped right out of his trance and turned his head towards me.
 
Yugi: yes Pharaoh Atemu?
 
Me: (sigh) to begin with (smile) call me Atemu. Next (gestures toward Sakhalin) please go stand by your father and tell me what happened that day.
 
Yugi: of course.
 
Yugi stands and walks over to his father then faces me.
 
Me: please begin.
 
As I receive a nod he begins.
 
//Yugi's POV//
 
Time to get this over with.
 
Me: First off it was at dusk (Atemu nods for me to continue) I was walking out in the palace gardens with my best friend Jou. I heard something rustling in one of the bushes. I walk toward it with Jou waiting to know what it was. Once close enough to the bush a hand grabs my arm and swings me around so I am facing Jou. Jou steps toward me but the figure, the vampire, bites my neck. Then the next thing I know I wake up in my bed. Jou told mehe killed the vampire before it could kill me.
 
Isis: I see.
 
I watch Atemu stand, waiting for what he is going to say or do. Just then he surprises everyone, including me, by what he says of the situations at hand.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…