Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Stained ❯ Arrivals and Schemes ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`blah' means the person is thinking.
 
Rea: ok sadly I don't own Yu-Gi -Oh and never will…the computer owns Sakhalin…As of I own is… Bakari…Lastly this one is VERY long on Microsoft its about 4-5 pages so be happy….and in this chapter I read a manga of millennium world and I have been spelling Akhendan wrong but I fixed it in this one…other thanthat ALL names are correct except I shorten one into Jou….oh well…
 
Blood Stained
Chapter 8: Arrivals and Schemes
 
//Yugi's POV//
 
As we parted lips he embraces me.
 
Atemu: you need your rest…go to bed.
 
//Normal POV//
 
Yugi then breaks from his embrace and jumps into Atemu's bed. Yugi gets in and snuggles under the sheets. Yugi's head comes out of the sheets and meets Atemu's confused gaze.
 
Yugi: Can I sleep here…just for tonight? (Puppy dog eyes)
 
Atemu: (smiles) I would be honored.
 
Both lay together in the peaceful realm of slumber.
 
//FFW To Morning//
 
Atem woke up before Yugi did. He lies there just gazing at Yugi. It was around 10 in the morning now but at 7 Seto came to ask why he wasn't in the throne room. Atemu had told Seto he wasn't feeling well and would be there later in the morning. Yugi stirred and opened his eyes.
 
Atemu: Morning Love.
 
Yugi: (yawns) but why aren't you gone?
 
Atemu: so you want me to leave?
 
Yugi: No I mean-
 
Atemu: I told Seto I wasn't feeling well.
 
Yugi: thank you
 
Atemu: (kisses Yugi's forehead) I have to get ready; your friend is coming today.
 
Yugi: when do I get to see him?
 
Atemu: I will send him to your room and Mahado will bring your breakfast.
 
Yugi: (smiles) ok.
 
Yugi stood and gave Atemu a peck on the cheek before turning and going through the fake wall. After Atemu got changed he went to his dad's medical room. Atemu sat down in the chair by the bedside. The former Pharaoh turned his head toward his son and opened his eyes.
 
Akhenamkhanen: my son bears good news?
 
Atemu: yes father
 
Akhenamkhanen: tell me all about it.
 
After telling his father what happened the past two days Atemu gave him a hug and left for the throne room. Awaiting his presence, in the throne room, was his priests. All were troubled because of the Pharaoh's delay. Atemu walks into the room and sits on the throne.
 
Atemu: has he arrived yet?
 
Akhendan: we have word that he is within the palace walls.
 
Atemu: Very well.
 
Guard: they are here my Pharaoh.
 
Atemu: send them in.
 
The guard walks out and 2 teens, one girl one boy,walk in. The boywas about as tall as Seto but with blond hair and brown eyes. While the girl was about Atemu's height with blond hair and green eyes…both had fair skin yet were Egyptian. Both kowtow and wait for the Pharaoh to speak.
 
Atemu: First off, welcome to my palace. Second, we are all friends here. Third…call me Atemu.
 
Both nod their understanding.
 
Jou: I am Jou…I'm sure you know who I am?
 
Atemu: yes
 
Seto: who is the young lady?
 
Bakari: (blushes slightly at the comment) my name is Bakari but I'm usually called Kari for short. I have been sent to…get Yugi anything that he may need or want. Jou will guard the room at certain times throughout the day...night.
 
Atemu: understood…I have been informed that you know about my priests?
 
Jou: yes.
 
Atemu: well Mahado was sent to Yugi, with his food, earlier so…Seto will lead you to Yugi's room. Then (turns to Bakari) Seto will show Kari around so she knows where to go.
 
Seto nods and begins his descent of the room with Bakari and Jou behind him. Throughout the day nothing happened…everything was peaceful yet boring…that is until night fell. Akhendanwalks to Yugi's room to see Jou standing beside the door.
 
Akhendan: is Yugi awake?
 
Jou knocks on the door to hear a small voice say come in.
 
Jou: you can go in
 
Jou opens the door for him and after he's in Jou shuts the door behind him.
 
//Inside Room//
 
Yugi was sitting on the bed and Bakari on a chair.
 
Akhendan: Yugi, do you like to ride horses?
 
Yugi: I love too.
 
Akhendan: well would you like to take a ride in the morning.
 
Yugi: YES!
 
Akhendan: It's settled then. Tomorrow morning you and Jou can take 1 guard and go for a nice ride.
 
Yugi: but shouldn't I stay here?
 
Akhendan: no one will see you and you have protection.
 
Yugi: ok…but does Atemu know?
 
Akhendan: yes, he is the one who suggested it. `He doesn't need to know the truth.' I will come and get you in the morning.
 
Yugi nods as Akhendan turns and leaves. Bakari looks at Yugi.
 
Bakari: I don't like that guy
 
Yugi: huh?
 
Bakari: don't go tomorrow say you changed your mind.
 
Yugi: I'll be fine Kari, trust me
 
Bakari: but if one thing goes wrong then I'm raising hell!
 
Yugi: (laughs) ok
 
She stands and walks over to the couch and lies down.
 
Bakari: (smiles) good night Yugi.
 
Yugi: good night.
 
Yugi crawls into bed and sleeps.
 
//somewhere else//
 
A cloaked man and woman stand and talk.
 
Girl: well?
 
Man: he feel for the bait
 
Girl: good…now we can get rid of lil Yugi.
 
After a few laughs both turn and walk separate ways.
 
Rea: please review I already have the next chapter ready so it up to yall now!