Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken heart ❯ I'm back ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh. (Ya, I remembered to put one up! ^_^)

Shootingstar6: Well, here I am with another chapter! Wow, over 100 people visited my fic! That's what made me continue. Well, I put up another fic. It's called The Eight Elements. Sucky title, I know. But I couldn't think of a better one. It's a card captor Sakura / Yugioh fic. I'm thinking of putting this story on FF.N since I'm not getting many reviews here. But, I'll still put my writing up on media miner. Anyway, chapter 5!

Chapter 5 I'm back!!!

(to refresh your memory)

"No problem!" Ryou blushed.
"You didn't do anything!!! I did everything! I dueled Yami Bakura just for you Yugi. Then I punched him out because he wouldn't return the puzzle. Then Ryou came and took the puzzle and returned it to you!" Seto yelled. Every one sweat dropped.

"Well, thank you Seto," Yugi said as he gave Seto a big hug, making Seto blush. Yami just turned around and then saw...

Yami Bakura.

"What are you doing here?" Yami yelled bringing every ones' attention to Yami and Yami Bakura.
"I'm here to reclaim your puzzle, Yami!" Yami Bakura grabbed Yugi by the neck. He slowly began taking the puzzle off of Yugi.

"No," Yami yelled. The puzzle over his neck began fading slowly as well.

"It's been a pleasure talking to you. Now I have 3 millennium items.."

"Oh no you don't," Joey said as he punched Yami Bakura out and took the millennium puzzle out of his hand. Slowly, Yami Bakura went back into the millennium ring. "Now you have two again."
He helped Yugi up. "Here, take this puzzle."

Yugi smiled. He put the puzzle over his neck. "How'd you get here? I thought you brought Tristan to the hospital."

"Well, I did. But he said that you needed more help then him. He's not doing so well though. Got some pretty bad injuries."

"Well then, let's go visit him," Tea said smiling.

"Ok." They all went in Seto's car and drove to the hospital.
There, they saw Tristan laid down on a bed. He was still awake, and breathing.

"Tristan, are you okay?"

"Yep, I'm fine," Tristan replied to Yugi. Yugi smiled. His friends used to never pay any attention to him. They would sit down in the park and Joey and Yami would duel, and when he slipped away to got to the bathroom when he was on his way they didn't see him at all. So then he would go home and then look at his duel monster cards. No one knew he was there. They even had a picnic and forgot to invite him. Now they were risking there lives to get his puzzle back. 'Please, Tristan. Don't go.' Yugi thought.

"Tristan, are you sure? How many bones have you broken?" Tea asked.

"My arm, that's it," he replied. "It'll heal sooner or later."

"That's good. It's sort of my fault that my yami did this to you. I should've tried harder to keep him in. I wonder if he can see us and hear us right now, waiting for the perfect moment to take control of me or come out," Ryou stated.

"It's okay. You didn't choose to have the puzzle," Tristan assured him.

"Thanks."

Then a doctor came in telling them that they had to leave Tristan so he could rest. They all could come back in the morning. He could leave the hospital in two days, and when he did they planned to have a picnic like old times, except pay more attention to Yugi. This made Yugi feel like he had a purpose, have true friends. This night he felt a lot more happy. He knew that all his friends were there for him. Each and everyone. But, what would happen in the next couple of days? Would they be as happy as this day? Hopefully.

Seto Kaiba

He liked Yugi and did many things that helped him. He never really ignored him, but was rivals with his yami, making it difficult whenever his yami came out.

Tea Gardner

She didn't really pay attention to Yugi, but always made him feel good whenever she talked about friendship, or more like wishing that he had such a good one.

Joey Wheeler

He was always raped up in dueling. He never really talked to him in less he needed help. He and Yami always dueled each other, forgetting about Yugi.

Tristan Taylor

Well, he never really talked to Yugi either, just watched Joey and Yami duel and laugh at Joey for making a stupid move, and that he could never beat Yami.

Ryou Bakura

He never really paid attention to anything but the dueling strategy. He was always secretive and sometimes weird, but he paid attention to Yugi when he needed help.

Yami

He always played duel monsters with Joey and always won. Yugi thought this was pretty funny, but then they'd start another one and never pay attention to me or just say to me "I won!"

Mai Valentine

She always said that you have to stay strong. As much as I tried to, I couldn't. She laughed when Joey lost and then try to beat Yami herself, but lose too.

Now, they all changed. Well, we don't know about Mai but she probably would since everyone else was. But, they were all paying attention to Yugi now, making him happy.

Shooting star6: Should I end it there? Or should I continue? Well, I don't have any idea's right now so please tell me if you have one. Thanks to all who reviewed.