Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken heart ❯ The puzzle is back ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Since I haven't continued for a long time, I'll be writing a lot! ^_^ Inless I get writer's block! Well, hopefully this is angst enough! Oh, I going to call 'Bakura' Ryou from now on! Sorry for the changes.

I don't own Yugioh!

Chapter 4 Give it back!!!

"Give it back Ryou!" Tristan yelled to Yami Bakura running as fast as he could. Tristan began slowing down while Yami Bakura kept running at the same speed. "That's not Ryou!" Tristan shouted to his friends. "That's an evil Ryou! His yami! The millennium ring must be doing this to him."

Ryou began slowing down as he turn into an ally. 'A dead end!' He thought. He turned around and saw the others there, blocking the only way to escape.

"Seto won that duel fair and square! So give him Yugi's puzzle!" Tea ordered Ryou.

"Never," Yami Bakura got out his duel monster cards. "Critter, I summon you! Attack them!" Critter magically came out of it's card and attacked Tristan.

"Tristan!" Joey screamed as he fell to the floor. "Ya okay?" He asked. No reply was heard. "You'll pay for that!" Joey said almost screaming. "Hey, Seto," Joey began, "take care of Ryou. I'll bring Tristan to a hospital."

Seto nodded as Joey left carrying Tristan along with him. "Now, Ryou. Give us the puzzle."

"Never!" Yami Bakura said as he summoned another creature. The headless knight attacked Seto. He missed only by an inch.

"Ryou, I've known you had another personality. I just didn't expect it to be this horrible," Seto said clinging his fist. "You tried to steal Mokuba's body before his soul could return!" He began to run towards him. "YOU WILL PAY!" Seto said as he gave Yami Bakura his hardest punch. Yami Bakura fell to the ground unconscious. Out of the corner Ryou began to come.

"Ryou! How can you be here? I thought I just knocked you out!"

"You knocked out my yami. I must thank you, though. And, I must go apologize to Yugi. It is my fault that he almost lost his yami." Ryou walked over to Yami Bakura as he went back inside the Ring. Ryou picked up the puzzle and left. "Good bye!"

Tea and Seto just stood there. After all Seto had done, Ryou got to bring the millennium puzzle. Seto got really angry now. He had better get some credit for returning the puzzle. Then again, Yugi might not want it back or Ryou might not even be able to find him.

*

"Now, where would I go if I ran away?" Ryou said out loud. "Some place away from people," he said. "But, where is far away from everyone? Of course, the park! No one ever goes there at night."

Ryou began running towards the park. Hopefully, Yugi would be there. What was he thinking, he probably will never find Yugi, let alone want his puzzle back. But still, Ryou would try.

Ryou opened the gate for the park and looked at the benches. There was Yugi sleeping like a baby. He was so cute. But, Ryou's job wasn't looking at Yugi, it was returning the puzzle. Ryou slipped the puzzle over Yugi's neck trying hard to not wake him up. He then began writing a note.

Dear Yugi:

I've brought you your puzzle. You probably don't want it but listen to me. Don't throw it away again. Please, go back to your friends. You must be really lonely. They will pay attention to you. I promise. Yami will come back and pay attention to you if you try to stand out. And if your friends won't, I will.

Sincerely,
Ryou Bakura

Then Ryou left Yugi alone, to sleep.

*

Yugi woke up the next morning finding a note from Ryou saying to keep the puzzle. He looked at his next and saw the puzzle right on his neck. But yet, Yugi didn't want to throw the puzzle away. He had to admit that he was lonely. But, would his yami forgive him? Yugi did not know. But, he had to try.

/Yami, are you there?\ Yugi asked.

/YAMI!!!!\

//Aibou? Nope, must be hearing things.\\

/You are not hearing things!\

Yami opened the door and exited his soul room to see another. It used to be locked, but now it was wide open!

//Do you forgive me?\\

/Yes, Yami. I forgive you. I've been very lonely. I missed you so much. I got a note from Ryou. He gave me my puzzle back.\

//I must thank him. Come on, let's find everyone else.\\

Yugi began walking while talking to his Yami. He kept telling Yami to get out of the puzzle so he finally did. As he did Yugi gave him a big. They found out that they were nothing without the other half.

*

Ryou walked toward home as his Yami came out. "You helped him you baka!" Yami Bakura kicked him and pushed him. Another beating was being placed. He hated it once his Yami began it. Because afterwards he had to make an excuse to his mother and father about being beaten up. But usually they were gone so he would have to take care of himself. "You will get me that millennium puzzle! And if you don't in a matter of a day..."

"I won't! Not after all Yugi's been through! I refuse to! Get it yourself!" Ryou began running towards Seto's mansion, hoping Yugi wouldn't be there.

BING! The door bell rang as Ryou kept pushing it hoping someone would answer it. Yami Bakura came rushing toward Ryou when Seto answered it.

"What do you...." Ryou rushed inside and locked the door. "Want?" Seto finished as Ryou locked the door.

"My Yami wants to steal Yugi's millennium puzzle!" Ryou shouted.

"Not in his life time! I worked hard to get that," Seto said. Then he began to stare at Ryou. "Yes, then after dueling someone else gets all the credit!" He stared evilly at Ryou.

"Maybe I shouldn't of came here," Ryou said panicking.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "We aren't letting you in Yami Bakura!" Ryou said. More knocks came.

"We aren't Yami Bakura!" Someone behind the door shouted. Seto walked towards the door and looked through the mailing slit. There was Yugi and Yami holding hands. Seto opened the door and in came Yugi and Yami.

"Ryou, thank you for returning my puzzle!" Yugi said.

"Yes, thank you," Yami also thanked.

"No problem!" Ryou blushed.
"You didn't do anything!!! I did everything! I dueled Yami Bakura just for you Yugi. Then I punched him out because he wouldn't return the puzzle. Then Ryou came and took the puzzle and returned it to you!" Seto yelled. Every one sweat dropped.

"Well, thank you Seto," Yugi said as he gave Seto a big hug, making Seot blush. Yami just turned around and then saw...

A/N: Cliff hanger! Yeash! Keep forgeting to put the disclaimers up! Well, hopefully this chapter was long enough. Till next chapter!