Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken heart ❯ It's time to Duel ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Shooting star6: The next chapter... I used to have writer's block (That evil disease) But because of all of these visitors and reviews and I have nothing better to do.... I'm writing again. Seto is the main guy in this chapter since Yami is in the puzzle and Yugi ran away.

I don't own Yugioh!

Chapter 3 Duel to win

"I'm getting worried about Bakura." Tea said.

"Me two." Tristan agreed. "We should look for him and Yugi."

"And Yami." Joey said looking around. "This just gets weirder and weirder."

Yugi's friends decided to look for them all. If they found Yami, it would be a lot easier for them. Yami knew more about Yugi then all of them. And, maybe Bakura could help by getting his millennium item to lead them to Yugi's. First, they decided to look for Yami, since they weren't sure if Yugi still had it on his neck.

"Yami!" They called. Tea suggested that they ask Seto to help. They didn't think he would, but he actually agreed. He wanted to repay Yugi for saving him and his brother and this was the perfect time to do so.

*

Bakura just came around the corner with Yugi's millennium item when Seto saw it. They had been looking for hours and finally, they find it with Bakura.

"Yugi's puzzle that he always wears! Where did you get it?" Seto asked.

"I should say that now it's my millennium puzzle!" Yami Bakura laughed.

"Bakura, I challenge you to a duel. If I win, you give us the item."

"Why should I risk losing it when I can have it all to myself right now?"

"Because if you win you may torture me however you want."

"Very well, but I wouldn't put my hopes up too high since I will win."

"Seto, you would risk your life for Yugi?" Tea asked.

"Yugi risked his life to save me and Mokuba, so I should risk mine to get him back."

"DUEL!" They both shouted.

"Now, lets go to the shadow realm!" Yami Bakura said as he sent only Seto and himself. "Face a new kind of duel game like no other you experienced!!!" He yelled. (A/N: This is the first duel I wrote plus I don't know Yami Bakura's cards that well so don't get mad at me.)

"What's this?" Seto yelled to Yami Bakura.

"Watch and learn."

Yami Bakura drew five cards. "I'll play one card faced down."

Seto smirked. "My turn now!" He looked at his hand. He had a Blue Eyes White Dragon, a polarization card, the Copy Cat card, Ax Radar and another Blue Eyes. 'I couldn't of asked for a better hand!' Seto thought to himself. Winning this duel would be like taking candy from a baby. "I play a monster card in defense mode." Seto finished his turn.

"A big mistake," Yami Bakura laughed, "the card I played was the Man Eater Bug, which I use to destroy your faced down card." He chuckled to himself. "Man Eater Bug, attack!" Seto's Ax Radar was destroyed. Luckily, he was in defense mode, so none of his life points were harmed. But also, Seto noticed that the cards were moving around alive, but very small.

"Since your Man Eater Bug is out, I will attack with my Blue Eyes!" The Blue Eyes White Dragon opened it's mouth and sent a massive blast against the Man Eater Bug. Bakura's life points went down to 1100.

"Well, a whole new card makes a whole new game," Yami Bakura said as put down another card. Of course, it was faced down. This really irritated Seto. He just wanted to return Yugi's favour and go home.

Seto drew a card and found a sealing swords of light. This card was useless. "I switch my Blue Eyes to defense mode," he said calmly. He could only hope that his other Blue Eyes White Dragon card would show up so he could return to puzzle to Yugi.

"Trying to hide now are you?" Yami Bakura said evilly. Just disert! And a monster card in defense mode."

Seto lost 500 life points since the Just disert card takes 500 points per monster on the opponents field.

Seto carefully picked up a card, hoping that he would get a good one. He looked at the card he picked up to see it was another Blue Eyes White Dragon! "I play my two other Blue Eyes and the polarization card to fuse the three together!!!" Seto laughed as all three of them became one. "Attack his monster," He ordered.

"Another big mistake!" Yami Bakura yelled. "For the card I played down was a morphing card!"
'Good thing nothing good was in my hand,' Seto thought as he put all of his cards in the grave yard. Seto pulled 5 new cards from his deck. 'The crush card and the mystic clown!' Seto thought. He really was getting lucky! "I play mystic clown in defense mode and lay one card faced down," Seto said, ending his turn.

"I lay one card faced down and play Lady of Faith in attack mode," Yami Bakura said. "Lady of Faith, attack mystic clown."

Seto got a big smile on his face. "You just activated my trap! Crush card!"

"What?" Yami Bakura said as his Lady of faith disappeared dropping his life points to 500.

"Hehe, I pass this turn to see what you can do," Seto smiled, "if you can do anything!"

Yami Bakura drew one card seeing the White Magical Hat. "I play this card faced down and a monster card in defense mode." He said actually smiling.

"Blue Eyes, attack The White Magical Hat!"

"Another mistake!" Yami Bakura said as the Mirror force was activated. The Dragon's attack was sent back at him, destroying him.

"How??" Seto said as he fell to the ground. "But my crush card is still activated!" Seto's life points were now at 1500.

Seto drew himself a card, smiling happily. "I use Reborn the Monster card to revive one of my Blue Eyes!" He said smiling more.

'Hmm, I have to draw a monster card or It's over for me.' Yami Bakura slowly picked up a card. It was a monster card luckily. "I play a monster card in defense mode," he said.

"Blue Eyes, destroy it!" Seto commanded as his Blue Eyes destroyed the monster.

"I have better things to do then this." Yami Bakura said. "I forfeit, but I won't give you the millennium puzzle!!!" Yami Bakura begun running away from Seto. Seto reappeared where Tea, Joey, and Tristan were.

"Hey, ya won!" Joey said almost yelling.

"No, Bakura didn't keep his promise. He's running away right now." He said coolly.

"We have to find him!" Tea almost screamed. "We have to find Yugi!"

"Then let's follow the creep." Tristan said running toward Yami Bakura.
They all began running after Yami Bakura, hoping to retrieve the millennium puzzle and return it to Yugi.

End of chapter 3

A/N: Yay! I actually finished the third chapter. I would've made this chapter longer if Yugioh wasn't coming on! ^_^ Better hurry and upload this chapter!