Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken heart ❯ Running away ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh.

Shooting star6: Hi, and welcome to the second chapter! I got some very good reviews and lots of visitors so I decided to continue! But, I don't know what all the other visitors thought of my fic! But, that doesn't really matter. As long as people even bothered to click on my fic, then I'll be happy! Message to one reviewer: 10 is the highest as far as I know! Thanks.

Chapter 2 Running away.

Tears filled Yugi's eye's as he finished his note to Yami. Then he wrote on last letter to his Grandpa and started packing. He packed some clothes in his big bag. Then some snacks and money so he would survive being outside. The he put on his shoes and when nobody was watching, he ran away. More tears filled his eyes. Did he have to leave his home? Yes, no one cared for him. So he began to run even faster. Soon He came to a tree and decided to rest there until morning.

Meanwhile... "Hey, where's Yugi?" Asked Tea as she looked back and forth trying to find Yugi. But, he was no where in site. "I don't think his with us." Joey said to Tea. "You're right, he's not with us! We are being so mean to him, not paying any attention, I'm going to look for him." Said Bakura as he left. "He never came with us." Said Yami as he started leaving to Yugi's house.

"YUUUUUUGGGGGGGIIIIIIIII!!!" Yugi's Grandpa called.

Yami slammed into the door, opening it to find Yugi's Grandpa. "Where's Yugi?" Yami blurred out.
"I don't know! All he left were two notes, one to me, and one for you." He handed the letter Yugi wrote for Yami. Yami began to read out loud... "Dear Yami. You never really paid any attention to me. So I decided to leave. I don't believe any one will care about me leaving. Since they all never paid any attention to me. I hope You have fun with my friends. Good bye."

"Show me the other note!" Yami yelled. He did as he was told. The letter now said... "Dear Grandpa. I right now am wandering away right as you read this. I'm not running away because of you. I will miss you very much. Good bye."

"Yugi." Yami whispered. "I'm going to find you. Did Yugi take his millennium item?" "Yes, he did." Yami got a slight smile on his face. "It least I can talk to him."

*

Felt another presence within him. He instantly knew it was Yami.

/What do you want, Yami?\ Yugi said to him mentally.

//Please come back to us. I'm sorry that we haven't been paying attention to you. Please come back.\\

/No, Yami. I can not forgive you.\

//If you don't come back I don't have a reason to live.\\

/I don't care!\

//If that is how you feel then...\\

/That's it! If you won't leave me alone, I'll break are connection!\

//And how would you do that?\\

/Simple... Throw away this stupid puzzle!!!\

//Yugi..No!!! You can't...\\

Yugi then threw the puzzle far away and ran away. Their connection broke! Yami felt like a part of him was ripped off. He went back into the puzzle and cried to himself.

*

Yami Bakura took over Bakura after he started searching for Yugi. If Yugi was alone, he could take the millennium puzzle away for good. Then Yami Bakura stepped on something. He looked on the ground to see the millennium puzzle!!! How lucky was that! Just walking right into the millennium puzzle after looking for it for years!!! Yami Bakura smiled so widely. "The millennium puzzle is mine!" He laughed! "All Mine!"

Shooting star6: I hope this is long enough. The angst part will come up in the next chapter(s). The next chapter will have Seto in it since so many people like him. Anyway... REVIEW PLEASE! I love getting reviews for all my chapters! But, I don't want flames! If you are going to flame me please do it constructively. Thank you... Now REVIEW!!! ^_^