Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cat of the Lilac Eyes ❯ Deleted Scenes ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deleted Scenes

Deleted Scene 1: Secretarial Problems

Tama walks into Seto's office with a stack of papers and sets them down on the brunettes desk. Then she turns to her boss. "Okay, what happened this time?"

Seto glances up from his laptop and points to the door. "You. Secretary. Now."

Tama blinks and then blinks again. "Wha- Oh." She narrows her lilac eyes into a glare. "You fired your secretary again, didn't you."

Seto nods.

"Seto! You promised you wouldn't fire another one of them without a second opinion!" Tama exclaims. "How can you expect to keep things going smoothly if you fire a secretary once every week?!"

Seto has turned his full attention back to his laptop and is barely listening to a word his brother's assistant is saying.

"-and furthermore, I don't- Are you even listening to me? SETO KAIBA!"

Seto jumps in his chair and then glares at Tama. "What?"

"What was wrong with this one? Did she talk too loudly or too softly? Giggle too much? Wear too much make-up? Did her voice get on your nerves? What was it?"

Seto fixes his patented death glare on Tama. "She tried to jump me."

Tama blinks several times. "Oh." She says squeekily. "Well, I'll just be going out there to play secretary now. Tell Mokuba where I'm at if he asks for me."

Once Tama is gone Seto looks down at a piece of paper which reads: "reason for dismissal? She annoys me"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 2: Pegasus's Permission

Pegasus sits at his desk surrounded by papers and a plushy or two of his favorite Toon World duel monster. Seto is standing in front of him with a rather annoyed expression on his face.

"I'll give you permission if you do one thing for me, Kaiba-boy." Pegasus says, as he strokes the head of one of the plushies.

"What is it?" Seto asks, already dreading the answer.

Pegasus grins. "Let me make you and your friends into cards!"

Seto's mind makes a quick trip to the past during the Duelist Kingdom incident. "No."

Pegasus sighs heavily and stops stroking the plushy. "You misunderstand, Kaiba-boy. I want some pictures so I can create cards of you all. I can no longer capture your soul in a card."

Seto considers all of this, ignoring the whole 'capture your soul in a card thing'. "Fine. But no tricks Pegasus."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of trying to trick you! Now, where are those pictures?" Pegasus asks, leaning forward excitedly.

Seto drops a photo album onto the desk. He took the album from Mokuba before coming in because Mokuba was about to put some rather embarrassing photo's of him in it. "All of the pictures are labeled and I want that back. It's Mokuba's."

Pegasus just 'hmm's' as he flips through the photo album. "I'll have the cards finished before you leave.

"Good." Seto says, before turning to leave.

"Oh and Kaiba-boy!" Pegasus calls, stopping the brunette.

Seto almost growls and turns around to face the silver-haired man. "What?"

"I'd see about getting rid of that heart painted on your cheek. Someone might think you actually have one."

This time Seto does growl before whirling around and storming out of the room.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 3: The Cards

Mokuba happily sets a blue colored box onto Seto's desk. Seto suspiciously eyes his younger brother from his seat at his desk where he's working on his laptop.

"Tama! Come in here!" Mokuba yells.

Now knowing what Mokuba is up to, Seto takes his attention away from his laptop to narrow his eyes at his younger brother. "Mokuba, I swear if you show Tama I'll-"

Mokuba smirks and holds up a manilla folder.

"-do nothing." Seto finishes, paling slightly. The contents of the folder will go unnamed to preserve what little sanity that Seto has left.

Tama walks into the room at this time, her hair pulled up into two ponytails for the first time in years. "How are my dear soul-brothers doing?"

Mokuba's smirk changes to a grin and the folder mysteriously vanishes from sight. "You've got to check this out, Tama!" He exclaims, gesturing to the box. "Seto had to make a deal with Pegasus in order to do the whole Duel Academy thing and he gave us half of the finished product! He's keeping the matching set. Look, look! It's Yume!" He pulls a few cards out from the box. "And here's Bakura! Oh, and here's you, Yugi, Ryou, and Malik!"

Tama takes the cards and looks at them. The first one is titled 'Dragon Guardian' and the female duel monster has long, straight dark red hair and a single lightning bolt shaped bang going over her left eye. Her eyes are amethyst and she's wearing black, Egyptian style clothing and has a golden shield with a dragon on it and a sheathed sword. Next is the 'King of Thieves' card. This duel monster looks almost exactly like Bakura, except his hair is alot shorter and the monster's eyes are red. The 'King of Thieves' also wears black Egyptian style clothes except he wears more jewelry and gold. A beige bag is slung casually over the duel monster's shoulder. Before Tama has a chance to look at the last one Mokuba speaks up.

"Aren't they cool?" He asks.

Tama nods and looks at the last card in her hand which is titled 'Lights of the Darknesses'. The card isn't a monster card at all, but is a spell card. The 'monster' in the card representing her has wavy dark red hair and two sandy blonde lightning bolt shaped bangs that nearly cover her light brown eyes. The one representing Ryou has pure white hair that's a little shorter than how Ryou has it and the 'monster' has lilac colored eyes. The one representing Malik has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and the 'monster' representing Yugi has shorter spikey dark red hair. Each of the figures have angelic wings and a light-ish glow around them.

Mokuba snickers and hands Tama another one once he's sure she's done. "You've got to see this one."

Seto pales. "Mokuba Kaiba! Don't you dare show her that-" He gets cut off by a small giggle from Tama.

"It's so cute! Look at you, Mokuba!" Tama exclaims, handing back the card titled 'Priest's Dragon Assistant'. The duel monster looks alot like Mokuba with black hair and blue-gray eyes, but with added dragonic black wings and pointed ears.

Seto sighs in relief and is about to go back to his work when...

"Hey, is this Seto?" Tama questions, holding us the 'Kaiba Man' card.

Tama and Mokuba both look over at Seto in worry when they hear his head hit the desk with a solid 'thunk!'.

"Seto? Seto, are you okay?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 4: Joey Flips Out

"Get your hands off my sister, rich boy!" Joey yells angrily.

Seto coolly glances over at the blonde haired duelist. "Well, if it isn't the barking chihuahua." He comments. "Where's your little dueling monkey?"

Joey immediately turns red. "I'm not a dog and don't insult my friends! And stay away from my sister!"

Seto crosses his arms over his chest, now annoyed with his girlfriend's extremely overprotective brother. "You have a one-track mind, don't you, Wheeler." When Joey growls he smirks. "Well, you certainly sound like a dog."

"Big brother? Seto?" Serenity questions uncertainly as she walks over to them. "Is everything okay?"

"Your brother was just saying how he hopes we have a good time on our date." Seto lies, slipping an arm around Serenity's waist and leading her away.

In the background, Joey turns even more red and then kicks the sidewalk in his anger. Now cursing and howling from pain, he hops around on one foot as if that will help alleviate the pain.

-C-A-T--O-F--T-H-E--L-I-L-A-C--E-Y-E-S--D-E-L-E-T-E-D- -S-C-E-N-E-S-

Shiro: Well, I have to say I couldn't resist. I came up with these four scenes that were too cute but didn't fit in with the progression of COTLE so they're going here. That and I though of them after finishing the actual story. (sweatdrops) Hope you all like it!