Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chasing the Truth ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darkie: I figure I should write another story because my last one was BULL SHIT AND I'M GETTING NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT!!! O_O
Yugi: I might as well say it while darkie is going CRAZY... She doesn't own YGO and if she did, there would be yaoi... -_-;;;
Darkie: ON WITH DA FIC!!!
 
Chapter one the beginning
 
Summary: In a small world of demons, gods, and magnificent creatures, there is hate and despair. The village of the wind has been having mysterious murderers in the forest of darkness not far from the village. One day a boy named yugi goes to investigate to find the truth... And love???
 
 
Thoughts
~~~~~~ Change of scenery~~~~~
 
Chapter one Sound....
 
~~~In the darkest part of the forest of darkness~~~
 
Something was slowly limping, blood everywhere... Small whimpers of pain were heard coming from the figure... Limping... Can't go any... ugh... The figure slumped and fell onto the ground... it's coming...
 
~~~In the Valley of the Wind~~~
 
A nearly scared to death guard scrambled to the to the throne room where the king (erm, what was the name of Yugi's grandpa?) "SIR SIR!!! ANOTHER BODY WAS FOUND!!! OMG, THE BLOOD!!!!" the guard screamed. (darkie: what a looser... Guard: *is crying and sucking his thumb and rocking in the corner...* O_O t-t-the blooood!!!!!!! Darkie: -_-;;;; On with the ficcie...) `The king sighed, he needed new guards... "Please, someone take him to get some rest..."
"I will, grandpa."
A tri colored boy with light lavender eyes walked into the room with simple white clothes that helped to show his innocence. "Yugi, thank you. You don't have to, someone else can..."
"Grandpa, please, I want to help."
The lavender eyed teen smiled warmly as he helped the poor guard up and began to walk to his room. When they got to the room, the guard thanked him. Yugi asked where the body was. "I-i-t's a mile from the opening of the f-f-forest..." Yugi: thanked him and snuck to his room..."Hmm, what to bring..." yugi sighed... "I need to know what'd going on... the truth..." He began to pack some fruit, a blanket, water (darkie: uh, like, DUH!!!), and a cloth... He then snuck out of the castle using a secret doorway behind a statue or the dark magician and set out to the forest of darkness...
 
<3 TBC <3
 
Darkie: OMG! DID IT SUCK???? OMG!!!
Yami: Please calm down...
Bakura: Yeah, the men in white are going to get you again... X)
Darkie: *is too busy panicking!!!* I will write more! *cries*
Yugi: Please review... Darkie won't stop crying until she dies.. -_-;;;;; Oh yeah, and don't sue her...