Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chasing the Truth ❯ Change of Heart? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darkie: Chapter four is here! ^_^
Yugi: yay, she isn't depressed anymore! ^_^
Bakura: damn.. *puts away knife* >.<
(everyone): O____o
Darkie: Okaaay... erm, i dun own ygo and i neva will... bu hus... lolz, anyways-
(everyone): ON WITH THE FICCIE!!!
 
~blah~=change of POV
blah= thoughts
 
Chapter four change of heart?
 
~?'s POV~
 
He's relaxing? Oh... He must be giving up... I stared at him for a brief moment before realizing how stupid that was... He saw me... I sighed and began to lightly lick and nip his neck...
 
~Yugi's POV~
 
I slightly opened my eyes and was surprised to see him looking at me... He had dark crimson eyes... I slightly shuddered... Just like the color of blood... He looked away though... I wonder why... He suddenly lowered his head to my neck and began to lick and lightly nip it... I gasped in surprise. Is he going to rape me?!?!? I struggled a little but his grip was too strong... It hurt... too tight... His grip was putting bruises on my wrists... I whimpered slightly...
 
~?'s POV~
 
I was just about to bite him when i heard him whimper... I abruptly stopped and I realized that my grip was crushing his wrists so I let go and wrapped my arms around his waist lazily... Wait, what in Ra am I doing?!!? I know if I did this he could escape, but for some reason... It hurt me too see him in pain... I nuzzled his neck... no... I can't kill him...
 
~Yugi's POV~
 
Huh? He had suddenly let go of my wrists and had wrapped his arms around my waist.. I could escape now.. But... It felt kind of good... WAIT, WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!??? I might as well... Just stay... I sighed as he nuzzled my neck... It felt very good... Ow... my back hurts... I must be lying on a bone or something... I tried to get up and he must of panicked and suddenly pulled away and was now looking down... "I-i'm sorry... I was just laying on something and my back kinda hurt so... Yeah... Ummmm..." I softly said. WAIT, WAS I BLUSHING!??! "Umm... If you don't mind, what's your name? Mine's Yugi..."
 
~?'s POV~
 
"It's... Yami...." I whispered... Why did I just tell him my name? I slowly looked up and stared at his pretty lavender eyes... Cute, he's blushing ... WHAT??!?! DID I JUST SAY CUTE?!?! ... Well it is... AUGH!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I looked away. "Yugi... Nice name... Aren't you the grandson of the king?" He replied with a small yes...
 
~Yugi's POV~
 
"You killed these people, didn't you..." Why did I say that... That was rude... "......... Yes.......... I'm sorry..." He softly said. I could bearly hear him... He reached for my dagger...
 
~Yami's POV~
 
I reached for the dagger and gave it back to yugi... If I killed those people... "...... Kill me....." I should die.......
 
<3 TBC <3
 
Yugi: I WOULD NEVER HURT MY YAMI!!! T__T
Darkie: Yugi, it's just a fic and no, I would never let you kill him... ^_^;;;;;;;;
Yugi&Yami: Yay! R&R EVERYONE!!!
Darkie: By the way, if you're wondering why darkie, it's because darklight. Lighty doesn't sound as well as darkie.