Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chasing the Truth ❯ Argument ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D&L: I AM SO SORRY!!! I have been grounded from my laptop so I couldn't write my ficcie!!! T_T
Yugi: … Are you SURE you're off the hook yet? *suspicious stare*
D&L: YES, I AM!!! >.<
Yugi: Suuuuuuuuuure… ^-^ *likes to annoy D&L*
D&L: Disclaimer please!
Yugi: D&L-
Bakura: Doesn't own ygo so don't sue her, kill her or I don't care, you know what, go ahead or just (censored) OFF!
Yugi&D&L: O_____o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
D&L: HEY!!! THAT'S NOT IN THE DISCLAIMER!!!
Yugi: He interrupted me… I was gonna say the real disclaimer… T_T
Bakura: Well, that sucks for you! X)
Yugi: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! ; _ ; ; . ;
Yami: *appears out of nowhere and begins to chase Bakura around angrily* YOU TAKE THAT BACK TOMB ROBBER!!! >.<xxx
Bakura: *insane laugh* NEVER!!! X)
D&L: …. You know what, forget it… On with the ficcie… -_-;;;;;;;
(By the way, thankies for all of u awesome peoples that are reading this!)
 
Italics thoughts
~~change of scenery~~
 
Chapter ??
 
Yugi's Pov
 
Ugh, I have a headache… What did I do last night? I forget… I tried to lazily roll off, hopefully falling on the ground will wake me up before someone comes in with a bucket of ice cold water… Again… I couldn't though, because something was holding me in the bed. So tired, can't concentrate… Ugh… Got to stop staying up so late… I groaned as I tried to wiggle out of the grip until I found out that it wasn't the covers. “ACK!!!” I kicked at the lump next to me and ended up falling out of my bed and landing right on my back… Well, at least I'm on the ground… “Ugh… That hurt…” I rubbed my back… “OW, what the hell!?!”
“Huh?”
“… Next time… Don't kick so hard…”
Oops… I remember now… Wait a second… “What were you doing sleeping with me!?!? And why did you have your arms around me!?”
 
Yami's Pov
 
… Why did I have my arms around him???... Great, how am I supposed to explain this to him?!?... “… Sorry?” Oh great, that was suave!
“Sorry!??! I want to know wh-“
~Outside of Yugi's room~
 
“Yugi! WAKE UP AND COME HERE TO EAT!!!”
 
~Back into the room…~
 
Damnit, if someone comes in, I'll get caught!
“Yami! Just answer the small question!”
“Okay, okay, I must've fell asleep on your bed and in my sleep just happened to wrap my arms around you! I don't see why you care!”
“I just do! It's none of your business!”
“You're the one that asked me!”
“I DID NOT!”
“YES YOU DID!”
“I DON'T CARE ANY-“
“YUGI MOTOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!”
“…”
“… Forget it… I'm leaving and don't do anything stupid.”
“Pha, you too.”
“You know, I shouldn't have even brought you here in the first place!”
“……… Fine… I'll leave…”
Before he could say anything, I dashed out the window and ran back to the woods. I knew it; I knew that this would happen…
 
 
<3TBC<3
Darkie: I'm sry! They were arguing about something pretty stupid! Only thing I could think of!
Yugi: T_T
Yami: YOU BETTER FIX THIS!!!
Darkie: O_o O-o-o-okay!!!! O_o dun hurt me! @_@