Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi's Curse ❯ Chibi's Curse ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh/Mou Hitori No Boku/ Atemu
Yugi Motou= Aibou/Yugi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi
Yami Bakura= Bakura/tombrobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/
Jounouchi=Jou/Pup
Grandpa=Solomon/Sugoroku

 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)


"Hi this is Ryou and Dark Sanctuary was inspired to write this little fic cause Chibi Yami's are so adorable." "This fic is rated PG." "They don't own Yugioh."
(I'm going to be having a little Yami or Hikari of my own so yeah I'm a little inspired to chibify the Yami's lol)

Grandpa's POV

"Grandpa he did it again," I heard my young grandson yell from atop the stairs. "Didn't I tell you to put them away and out of reach," I asked?
"I did put them out of reach or so I thought I did," my grandson pouted. "Well at least they weren't the good ones," I said as I picked up my grandsons offender.

Yugi's POV

"Grandpa doesn't realize how manipulative the one he's holding can be." "With his adorable looking crimson eyes and what did he just smirk at me?"
"This was the fourth time this week that he ruined them." "Grandpa says that I need to be patient with him." "I'm really trying but sometimes he makes me wanna scream." "Look at him giggling all happy in grandpa's arms." "When tonight he's going to be into everything." **Oh grandpa acts like it's no big deal that yet another one of the Dark Magician cards has been slobbered to bits** "Grandpa stop encouraging him and his behavior."

"Whose the cutest ruler of Egypt of all time coochicoo," "Ahbababa."
"Yugi just doesn't understand that you can't help what your doing." "Gpah."

"Ugh Grandpa he slobbered my buster blader too."


"Did you slobber all over your lights cards did you really do that little one?" "AaahAah."

"You know he did Grandpa he has the Dark Magician Girl card in his mouth right now!"

"Oh so he does Yugi haha."

Normal POV

"Grandpa I'll take him now," Yugi said as he took his other half from his grandfather's arms.
"Well I'll leave you two alone now," Solomon said before heading off to the kitchen to prepare dinner for his two grandsons."

"What am I going to do with you ," Yugi asked his Dark as he craddled the 9 month old in his arms.
Yugi then sat down on his bedroom glancing at the crib in the corner of his room. //Wuv Wuv Abu//
Yugi sighed as he felt his Yami snuggle in his chest.
** I guess it could be worse and Yami not be here at all** Yugi thought to himself.
You see after Yami lost the ceremonial duel to his other half he and the other Yami's were given the choice to either move onto the afterlife or stay with their lights.
Naturally the Yami's including Marik opted to stay with their lights. Though there would be a price to pay in order for this to happen. The Egyptian Gods granted the Pharaohs request to allow all three of the Yami's to stay with their lights but the three Yami's would bare a curse for the rest of their new lifes. Every start of the new moon until the night where the half moon began the three Yami's would be turned into small children ranging from 9 months old too 3 yrs old. Though maybe this wasn't really a curse at all...


"Hi this is Malik please review."
( I may continue this not sure yet.)