Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COPS ❯ Theif Merrick ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh Chara's does "Cops"

…………..Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

~*~

Crime 1- 12.00 PM

Cop (on c.b.): "We just got a call on the hotline, that a boy had been caught trying to steal from Wal-Mart."

*The cop pulls into Wal-Mart's parking lot where two security guards is holding the boy's arms behind his back, where he can't escape*

Cop: "Son, What's your name?"

Merrick: "Merrick ya pork!"

Cop (sighs): "How old are you?"

Merrick: *ignores the cop*

*The cop talks to the security guards, asking them what he was caught stealing from the store, the the cop walks back to talk to the juvenile delinquent*

Cop: "Son the men over there *The cop points to the guards* said you was caught stealing tampons.

Merrick: *Looks at the ground where the cop can't see him and laughs a little*

Cop: "Son, you are either damn stupid for stealing tampons because your not a woman, or you did it on purpose just so you would get in trouble to tell it to your little friends and all have a good laugh"

Merrick: "I'm sorry," Merrick said still laughing, but not meaning it.

Cop: "Son its your lucky day, I'm going to let you off with a warning, If it happens again you'll have to do the time in jail," says the cop looking at both Merrick and the security guards.

Security Guards: *nod their heads*

Merrick: *Acts like he's sorry `til' he gets around the corner, and laughs his ass off*

*Cop gets in cop car*

Cop: "I gave that young man a warning, but if it happens again he's gonna do his time in juvenile"

*Cop drives off*

Ending Song:

Bad boys, Bad boy's

Whatcha' gonna do

Whatcha' gonna do when they come for you?

Authors notes: There'll be more crimes to come! So how was that?