Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COPS ❯ Drug seller ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh Chara's does "Cops"

….Bad Boys, Bad boys, Whatcha gonna do?

~*~*~

Crime 2 -10:00 PM

Cop(on c.b.): We've just got a call on our hotline that a young man was selling drugs on the street.

*The cop drives to where the guys are gathered in the street supposibly buying and smoking drugs. The cop gets out of the car with gun in hand, but the all the guys notices him and runs except one guy and it was to late to escape*

Cop: "Put your hands in the air where I can see them"

*Cop walks over to the boy*

Cop: "Seto Kaiba? Is that you"

Kaiba:*Gasps* "Ding, Ding, Ding yoooourrrrr riiiiighttt!!!!!"

Cop: "Tell me son and be truthful, because if your not your going to be in more trouble .Now, tell me the truth, are you the one selling the drugs?"

Kaiba: "Yes………."

Cop: But Seto your rich!!!!Why would you be selling Marajuana on the streets for money?

Kaiba: "Well how do you think I became rich? There is a whole drug plantation in my basement, plus I smoke it," Kaiba said with a big smile.

Cop: *Stares at Seto in shock* "Get in the car son, your going to have to do the time," the cop said.

*Seto is held down why the cop slips the handcuffs on him*

Cop (on c.b.): Well apparently this young man was selling drugs to make money, we need a another car to check out Seto's basement to see if what he stated was true, Well Kaiba's now going to be put away for a while.

Ending Theme:

Bad Boy's

Bad Boy's

Whatcha' gonna do?

Whatcha' gonna do when they

Come for yooooooooouuuu???