Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COPS ❯ The Streaker ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

COPS

....................bad boys bad boys watcha' gonna do?

~*~

6:00 at night

Cop at police station on C.B. - "Officer Adam we got a call that a man is streaking down Oak street nude"

Officer Adam (on C.B.) - [tries not to laugh] "Oh my, well I'll check it out"

Cop at police station on C.B. - "Give me a full report on this when you return, until then Good luck!"

Officer Adam did not reply back, but he kept on driving. Finally he reached Oak street where the nude streaking man was supposed to be.

He got out of the car and talked to the people that called the station on him for disturbing the peace (he was screaming) and indecent exposure (he was running around naked)

Thats when officer Adam seen him..........running down Oak street as if he was running for his life he was a long white haired young man.......indeed naked, he screamed and ran wildly.

Officer Adam finally caught him after running after him.

"Sir, what is your name?" said officer Adam holding the young man down on the ground.

"R-ryou Bakura........." said Bakura.

Officer Adam could see that Bakura was plain enough drunk....and naked........

"Well Mr. Bakura looks like I'm going to have to take you in for indecent exposure,disturbing the peace and being drunk."

Bakura just stared at the ground until he was put in the police car.

Officer Adam on C.B- "Come in police station........I'm bringing another bad boy that need to do his time in"