Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COPS ❯ Merrick steals again! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
YGO CHARA'S DOES "COPS"
..........Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha' gonna do?



~*~*~*~

At the police station.....

"Hey Carl we got a call from Walmart security wanting you to come and take a look at something," said the sheriff.

"Alright I'm on my way," said officer Carl as he grabbed his police car keys and took off.

Mins later....
right this way officer Carl," said a Walmart security guard.

Officer Carl peeked around the corner to see the same guy that was stealing tampons from walmart 2 weeks ago....but now he was stuffing women's panties and bra's down his pants.

Officer Carl approached him... "well well well Merrick Ishtar..."

When Merrick heard his voice he started running as bra's fell out of one pants leg and panties fell out of the other.

Officer Carl and the security guards chased after him and soon stopped him.

"What the hell did I tell you last time Mr. Ishtar?"

"Uhm..... that you said "Oh Merrick If only I could get in your pants!"," said Merrick laughing before he was slapped in the head with officer Carl's nightstick.

"Number one I NEVER said that, Number 2 what I said was "Don't let it happen or your gonan do some time," said Officer Carl as he put handcuff's on Merrick and put him in the police car.

"I don't know why the hell your always caught stealing feminine stuff young man," said Officer Carl as he drove to the police station.

"Just so I can get in trouble and then you will show up sweat heart," said Merrick as he laughed wildly in the backset.

Officer carl pulled up in the station driveway rolling his eyes.


PLZ R&R! :)