Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cupids Arrow hit the wrong person ❯ Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summery: Kingdom Katsuya and Kingdom Kaiba are at war. Jou ran away after an argument with his parents with his closest friends going with him. They were caught and Prince and his best friends were put in charge of them? Will love bloom? YYY SJ BR MM OCOC

Extras: Jou has no sister. Jou, Yugi, Ryou, Malik are from kingdom Katsuya. While Seto and the rest of them are from Kingdom Kaiba. Kaiba has no brother.

Yami has an older brother Lance and Yugi has an older sister, Amber. The older siblings have magic so does Yugi and Yami.

Miki-moon78: If you don't know how Amber looks like, read my other YGO fic "True love is just in front of your eyes" Please REVIEW!! Amber and Lance are 21. While the Yami's are 19 and the Hikari's are 18.

Cupids Arrow hit the wrong person

"HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS!!??" Prince Jou shouted. His best friends behind him trying to calm him down. "I will NOT have a wife Mother! I'm only eighteen!"

"Now Jou" Queen Natsuki (AN: Just made up the name...) said sternly, "We must let you marry Princess Akira from the Maluna Kingdom. As future king--"

"What if I don't WANT to be king?!" Jou huffed, "Besides," He muttered to himself, "I'm gay"

"My child!" Jou's father King Norman exclaimed, "We need to join with the Maluna Kingdom to triumphed over the Kaiba Kingdom. You must do this for us!"

Yugi looked at them arguing, he knew what Jou was going to say. After all, he IS his best friend.

"US, US, US!! I MUST ALWAYS DO THINGS FOR YOU! What about ME? Do you ever think of ME?? You two are always thinking about yourselves!!" After Jou shouted, he ran to his room with his best friends tailing him.

"You were pretty hard on them buddy" Yugi said first after a while of silence.

"Hah!" Malik sniggered, "But they deserved it. They shouldn't tell Jou what to do all the time. He IS himself."

Ryou sighed, "But the thing is, what are we going to do now?"

They all looked at Jou.

"We," Jou said and started packing, "Are going to run away!"

Yugi, Ryou and even Malik, looked shocked.

"Isn't that abit to extreme Jou?" Yugi asked his friend.

"Yeah Jou," Ryou tried to calm the prince, "Think about it. Guards from the Kaiba kingdom could be anywhere!"

"THAT thought didn't cross my. The thought about running away that is. It would be really fun..." Malik grinned.

"It IS extreme Yugi but I'm still going to do it, I know that there might be guards around Ryou but I'm going to risk it," Jou took a deep breath and continued, "And I don't know if it will be fun Malik but it will get me away from marrying that princess from Maluna" He spat.

Yugi looked at his buddy and sighed, "All right Jou, if you are so sure. But I'll come with you."

"Yugi AND I" Ryou smiled.

"Make that three!" Malik said learning against Jou's bedpost.

Jou smiled at his best friends, "Thanks you guys."

Malik shrugged, "It sounded like fun. Besides, getting away from those old coots to get caught by Kaiba kingdom is better."

Ryou smiled and nodded.

"What are friends for Jou." Yugi smiled.

They were interrupted by a voice from the door, "If you guys are going..."

They turned and saw Amber, Yugi's older sister. She was really protective over Yugi and all of them. Even though Jou, Ryou and Malik weren't her real brothers, she treated them as if they were. The same went for her.

Amber smiled, "Then I'm going too. I heard what happened Jou and I too think it's unfair." She grinned, "And like what Malik said, I also want to get away from the council people (old coots)"

"Amber!" Yugi ran over to her and hugged his sister. "My only worry about leaving the kingdom was leaving you..."

"AAWww... don't worry lil' bro. You know I'll always respect what you choose. Besides," She looked at all of them, "I can fight those guards from Kaiba kingdom if they try to catch us."

"You know I can fight Amber," said Malik taking out his millennium rod.

"Me too!" said Ryou doing a few kicks.

Jou muttered a chant and a sword appeared in his right hand, "I can fight!"

"You know what I can do sis!" Yugi smirked creating a small fireball in his hand.

"I know what you guys can do!" Amber smiled, "But I'm more powerful then all of you am I right?"

This they all knew. They all knew Amber had the strongest magic among all of them.

"So Jou," Amber started, "When are we leaving?"

All eyes were on Jou, "We leave tonight!"

"Okay everybody!" Amber cheered, "You heard the prince! Let's start packing!"

"Yeah!" Malik cheered, "The sooner we ditch this place the better!"

That night.

In the bushes, "Ouch! You are stepping on my foot Ryou!" A voice hissed.

"Sorry Malik but I can't see"

"You guys stop bickering" A female voice scolded.

"Hey sis, there's a light over there!"

"Over where Yugi?" Another male voice asked.

"Right there Jou!"

"Should we follow it Jou?" The female asked.

"Ya, let's just go"

Finally out.

"Finally!" Amber sighed, "I think I've got twig's in my hair."

"You think you are the only one complaining Amber?" Malik asked, "I'll be combing grit out of my hair for days."

"You think you are the only one who has to do that Malik you are wrong." Ryou dusted his hair, "I bet I have leaves in my hair as well."

"You do Ryou and I do too" Jou said, taking out a piece of leaf from his blond hair, "In fact, it might have caterpillars on the leaves as well."

"Don't think you guys are the only ones" Yugi sighed, "But hey! We made it out of that castle."

They all looked back and saw the castle in a distance. They were in the woods that separated the Katsuya castle with the Kaiba castle. (AN: Castle, kingdom wats the diff? (n_n;;) )

"You guys," Amber started to warn them, "We are in the woods that separates us from the Kaiba castle, keep your eyes open..."

"Yeah," Ryou continued, "The Kaiba guards might be all over this place..."

"INTRUDERS!!" A voice boomed out.

"Crap! We've been spotted!" Jou cursed.

But before they could do anything, the person threw some sleeping powder on all of them. And they were out. Except Amber who did not breath it in. She pretended to fall asleep.

At the Kaiba castle.

Yami, Bakura and Marik were in prince Seto's room.

"AAAAARGH!!" Bakura groaned, "It is SOOOO boring!!"

"You AND ME both!" Marik groaned.

Yami frowned, "Quit it you two quit complaining."

The door suddenly swung open and Seto walked in, "PARENTS!" He huffed, "Why are they so hard to understand."

All three of them shrugged.

"What the problem?" Yami asked.

"Well--" Seto stopped and looked at the door.

There standing was Yami's older brother Lance.

"What's up bro?" Yami asked, sensing his older brother's anger.

Lance, was well-built. Many girls swooned over him. He could have any girl he wanted. He had dark purple eyes. And Blackish-brownish hair.

"The plan about winning the war by making the Maluna kingdom princess Akira pretend to marry the prince in the Katsuya kingdom. That's the reason for my anger!"

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Seto muttered.

The door opened, it was the head of the guards.

"Name your problem" Seto muttered.

"Sir! Seems like we caught some people in the woods. 4 Boys and one girl. They are currently sleeping"

"Sent them in" Seto ordered.

Miki-moon: How was it? Please review to tell me if I should continue.