Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cupids Arrow hit the wrong person ❯ meeting... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miki-moon: Okay! Here's the next chapter! I forgot to mention that Yugi and Amber fight better when they are together. Same goes for Lance and Yami. Sibling and sibling. Please review!

Cupids Arrow hit the wrong person

The guard nodded and went outside, he came back in pushing a cage with wheels. Inside the cage, five people were sleeping. Or anyway four people were sleeping.

"You are dismissed" Seto commanded.

All five of them surrounded the cage. Yami gasped. He could hear Bakura and Marik gasp too. Three people in the cage looked almost alike. The one who looked like Yami. He was geogous. He looked so calm in his sleep.

Bakura gaped at his look-a-like. He looked so innocent and peaceful. Then a thought crossed his mind, `They are from the Katsuya Kingdom... but what were they doing in the forest?'

Marik stared at the boy with sandy blond hair. He looked so innocent and yet so rough and NOT innocent. It was hard to explain. Really.

Seto stared at the blond, his mouth opened in shock. He looked like an innocent puppy. Very much like a golden retriever.

Lance stared at the girl. She had caught his eye. With the way her golden locks with crimson streaks fell onto her face. She was drop-dead geogous. Of course she would definitely fall for his charms so no worry.

Amber knew where she was. Yup. But the thing is, how to get out of here? `I know they are powerful. So it would be quite difficult to escape.' Amber knew that a pair of eyes were on her. It was down-right freaky.

"Anyway." Yami started, "What was it that you were saying big brother?"

They all looked at Lance. Lance sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "You know, Kingdom Maluna's princess pretending to want to marry the prince from the Katsuya Kingdom. But them helping us to invade it and take over them."

Amber held back a gasp. And opened her eyes wide before she quickly closed them again.

"What about it Lance?" Bakura asked. Even though he wasn't really interested.

"Seems like the princess Akira has a crush on me and they want me to marry her after the jobs done" Lance finished and plopped onto Seto's bed.

"I See" Marik muttered, "Actually it's sort of better. We are all gays Lance. You are straight"

They all nodded except Lance.

"But I rather not have a war" Yami sighed.

They all nodded again.

Amber couldn't believe she was hearing this.

"Anyway," Seto started, "What do we do with these prisoners?"

Amber held back the feeling of wanting to slap him. `Prisoners?!' She thought, `I'm more deserving!'

"Maybe we can make them our personal slave?" Lance suggested.

Amber flinched.

"Sounds like a plan" Yami agreed. The rest of them nodded.

"But you know," Lance said, "They are from the Katsuya kingdom and I would have expected better of them. I guess they are all weak."

That did it. Amber's tolorence snapped and she glared at him. Her blue eyes flashed dangerously, "Alright that's IT! I am NOT weak! I can be anything else but NOT WEAK!! And AS IF I'm gonna be anybodies slave. Look at my hands! They are NOT meant for work!!!"

The boys blinked. They were caught of guard. They were too shocked to speak.

Yugi stirred, "Amber. What's with all that shouting? Some people are trying to sleep" He yawned and rubbed his eye.

"WE GOT KIDNAPPED... umm...no that's not right we got teenagered... napped? Okay that's stupid. Ugh WHATEVER! Anyway we got CAUGHT!!!"

Yugi jolted awake and stared at the people in front of him. One of them caught his eye. "Hey you look like me"

Amber blinked and looked at both of them, "Hey you are right"

Malik woke up and the first person he saw was Marik, "AAAHHHH!!!! I just saw a twin! I must be hallucinating! No more castle food for me EVER! Better go back to sleep. Might be dreaming!"

Yugi saw Amber flaring up and quickly covered his ears.

"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber shouted into Malik, Ryou and Jou's ears. They all jolted awake.

"Amber, quit it! I'm awake already" Malik mumbled rubbing his ear.

"Ow..." Ryou muttered, "I think my eardrum just broke."

"Amber..." Jou started, "You make the WORSE alarm clock EVER"

"I'll take that as a compliment," She smiled, "But! Is Yugi and I the ONLY one who realize we are in a cage CAUGHT by the Kaiba Kingdom?" Amber asked sweetly.

That drawed their attention. "WHAAAAA~AAAAAAT????!!!!!!!!"

Amber and Yugi took their hands off their ears, "Seems like you have competition Amber" Yugi grinned. Amber smirked.

After they calmed down they looked at Lance and the rest.

"Hey! It's that look-a-like. I'm hallucinating" Malik stared.

"I actually have a twin I don't know about?" Ryou questioned. Yugi shrugged.

"Sorry guys," Jou apologized, "I should have never dragged you into this.

"Nonsense Jou" Yugi smiled, "We came on our own free will"

"Ya Jou" Malik smirked, "Besides, I said it was better than being with those old coots"

Ryou nodded, "Besides, we would never forgive ourselves if you were all alone. So here we are."

Amber smiled and nodded, but then she frowned, "These gentlemen said that we would be their personal slaves"

Malik grew angry and glared at them, "What do I look like? A football to toss around?" He demanded.

"What do I look like? A puppy to follow your every command?" Jou said angrily.

After their shock, Seto said, "Why yes." He smirked, "Puppy. You will follow my every command."

Jou gave a low growl.

Lance smirked, "So boys? Would you like to open and break your present?"

Bakura smirked at Ryou and Yugi's terrified expression.

"If you dare lay a hand on us..." Malik challenged. He found his millennium rod. The guards were so stupid and didn't remove their weapons.

"Is that a challenge?" Marik asked, "We are too kind to let you frail, weak ones challenge us"

Amber frowned, "You should let us challenge you... it isn't fair. And what is with this cage? If you are so confident in your fighting ability them why the cage? Afraid us, frail, weak ones kick your butt?"

Lance frowned, he clapped his hands and the cage disappeared, "Better little ones?"

"Much" Ryou muttered.

"Good" Bakura smirked, "Cause now we fight. After all, you DID challenge us."

"Wait!" Everyone looked at Lance, "I think we should introduce ourselves first."

"Fine" Yugi agreed, "I'm Yugi"

"Ryou" Ryou continued.

"Malik" Malik nodded.

"Jou" Jou said.

"Names Amber" Amber concluded.

Yami cleared his throat, "I'm Yami"

"Bakura" Bakura continued.

"Marik" Marik said sighing.

"Seto" Seto nodded. Not showing any expression.

"My name's Lance" Lance ended, "Okay. Now that we know each other."

"Let's FIGHT!" Marik and Bakura said in unison.

"Hold it." Seto commanded, "I think it will be better if the leader of the group fight the other leader of the group. And the second strongest fight too."

All of them nodded.

Lance then transported them to a fighting chamber.

Yugi's group got Amber to fight since she was the most powerful and Yugi as he was second. While Yami's group got Lance to fight since he was the most powerful and Yami.

Seto was getting confused, "Yugi's the second strongest??"

Jou nodded.

"Hah!" Bakura laughed, "They will be defeated since Lance is with Yami"

"What do you mean?" Ryou asked him confused.

"Siblings fight better when they are with siblings." Marik simply said.

/Hah!/ Amber started a conversation with her brother in her head, /They don't know it but we are siblings too. Let's use it to our advantage little brother/

Yugi looked at her and nodded.

"Let the battle begin!" Lance smirked.

Yami didn't really want to hurt the little one. But if he loses, he might never see the little one again. So he must win.

Miki-moon78: Done with this chapter. If you have any questions, email or review me. The next chapter... the fight! Some of the fighting stuff is kinda… er… lame… PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! Please review to let me know if I should continue!!