Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Wish ❯ Burger World ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The room was completely silent. All three of the conscious girls were at a complete lost of words. After a while, Hannah broke the silence.
 
“Well, I guess we'll be staying here for a while.” She said, for lack of anything else to say.
 
“I wonder if there's a bathroom,” Ashley said.
 
“How can you possibly be thinking about a bathroom at a time like this?!?” Chaki said urgently, pushing the broken mirror frame off of Jeni's head and trying to get her back to consciousness.
 
“Not for that, stupid! For water! You know, to wake Jeni up?” Ashley said, rolling her eyes.
 
“Jeni, wake up already! I'm sick of you lying around! Just wake up!!!” Hannah said, slapping Jeni upside the head.
 
“You shouldn't do that to someone who's unconscious,” Chaki said, worriedly.
 
Jeni sat up slowly, rubbing the back of her head. “Wha…?” she said groggily.
 
“Well, it seems to have worked, didn't it?!” Hannah snapped at Chaki.
 
“Why's e'rybo'y fightin'?” Jeni said, obviously out of it.
 
“Jeni! You're alright!” Chaki squealed, strangling Jeni with a hug.
 
“Not if you suffocate me like this!” Jeni strained.
 
“What was that?” Chaki said, releasing Jeni from her grip.
 
Jeni took a deep breath. “Nothing,” she said, dismissing the topic.
 
“When are we going to get out of here?” Ashley said, impatiently.
 
“Yea. I'm getting tireder by the second!” Hannah said, yawning and stretching.
 
“Then what're we waiting for? Let's go!” Jeni said, feeling recharged after being knocked out.
 
The four girls voyaged between the massive, dark outlines of boxes and trunks. Eventually, they reached the attic door, and made their way down the narrow stairs that lead up to it. Just as silently as they had come into their world's house, they voyaged through this world's house, only this time, they stopped at the entrance hall's balcony.
 
“Hmm…if I'm correct, there should be a bedroom right…here!” Chaki said, opening the second door nearest to the one they had just left. (she remembered the first one was a broom closet)
 
All four girls looked in.
 
“Well, it's…um…” Jeni said, searching for a polite word.
 
“It's dusty, old, and disgustingly moldy!” Ashley said, saying exactly what had been on the other three's minds.
 
“Let's try the next one,” Hannah said, not wanting to sleep there.
 
The next bedchamber wasn't nearly as bad as the last one. In fact, it was quite clean. So clean, it could be used as a place to do surgery! It was a cute guestroom and all, but none of them wanted to feel like a doctor would appear at any moment and say “Time for your surgery!”, so they all decided to check the next room, which turned out to be a bathroom, another place they didn't want to sleep.
 
“This one better be a bedroom,” Ashley said at the next one, fed up with all the bad rooms they had been finding.
 
When she opened the door, she smiled a huge smile. “Greeeeeeeeeeeen!” she said, smiling evilly, and looking around what was her dream room, manifested into reality. She ran to the right wall and disappeared. When the other girls went to check on her, they found her curled up on a multi-green patch-patterned poof couch, ready to sleep. Hannah was about to pull the giant, cotton-filled beanbag out from under Ashley, when Chaki stopped her.
 
“If her dream room is here, ours probably are, too.” she said, winning once again with her unbeatable logic.
 
And of course, she was right. The next room was colored black, white, and a deep red, with a tiger-striped blanket over two mattresses, and a tiger-striped poof couch between the two windows at the back of the room. (of course, it contains more, but this will be inserted when needed)
 
Hannah grred and took a running jump onto the poof couch, landing right on top of it, then got in a comfortable position and drifted off to sleep.
 
The last room was the master bedroom, with its own bathroom attached and everything. They opened the door to reveal Chaki's dream room, including a desk at the far back with a figurine shelf over it, and enough room on her desk to fit her self-designed duel disc which had somehow appeared there, (yes, she was making her own modifications to the original), her laptop (which she immediately set down on it), and the Windows computer that was already seated on it. She was about to settle in for a computer-filled night, when she realized Jeni was still standing there in the doorframe.
 
“You ok?” she asked, getting up and walking back over to Jeni.
 
“Yea. It's just…it figures.” she replied, looking away.
 
“What?”
 
“That I don't have my own dream room. Figures.”
 
“You can always use the sterile room,” Chaki said, trying to make Jeni feel better.
 
“No thanks,” she said, cringing at the image of the insane cleanliness.
 
“What would your dream room be like?”
 
“It would be in a tower. With lots of windows. There would be a window seat at one of them, where I'd sit all day, reading murder mysteries and books about Egypt…and my bed! It would be a circular pit in the floor, lined with a mattress, and covered with lots of soft pillows and a nice big quilt…” Jeni said, getting lost in her description.
 
“Wait! A tower…” Chaki said, thinking. “I think I might know where it is!” She grabbed Jeni's wrist and dragged her down the balcony to the broom closet door. “This is it!” she said, opening it and smiling.
 
“Wh-what are you talking about?” Jeni said, utterly confused.
 
“This is where your room is! A tower…” Chaki said, trying to get Jeni to think about it without giving it away.
 
Jeni thought for a little while. Then, without a word, she stepped carefully to the back of the closet and felt around the wall for grooves. When she found them, she pulled up and pushed out, and sure enough, the wall swung open to reveal a narrow stairway leading up to a starlit room: Jeni's dream room.
 
Everything she had said about it was right. There were two large bookcases, filled with murder mysteries, books about Egypt, fantasy books, and other such things. There was a window on every side of the room (except the one with the door), and one of them had curtains closed over it, which were opened to reveal a large window seat. Jeni would've slept there, but she decided to sleep in the bed-pit tonight. The soft pillows and warm quilt welcomed her, and soon she was asleep.
 
Chaki snuck quietly back down to her own room, where she entertained herself for the rest of the night with her computer.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 
Sunlight flooded into the windows of the tower room, waking Jeni up from her dead sleep. She stretched, then slowly rose herself out of the bed-pit. “That was refreshing!” she said to herself, then went down her tower stairs to see who else was awake.
 
Chaki was already (or still, depending on which way you look at it) awake. She was prowling outside of Hannah and Ashley's rooms, waiting impatiently for them to wake up. “I just know I saw a vending machine in one of their rooms!” she said to Jeni as she immerged from the broom closet.
 
“If you're that hungry, why didn't you go look downstairs? I mean, if we have our dream rooms here, there must be some kind of food in the kitchen or something.”
 
“You're right! I can't believe I didn't think of that!” Chaki said, then ran down the stairs and started searching through the rooms. All was silent, until a shout from Chaki rang throughout the house. “Noodles!!!” she shouted.
 
Jeni ran down to look.
 
Sure enough, Chaki was standing in the door of a pantry filled with nothing but noodles. Boxes, jars, bottles- every type of container imaginable- each labeled, and filled with a different type of noodle- every type of noodle imaginable. From pinwheels to bowties, angel hair to a string of spaghetti as thick as a baby's arm, all types of noodles from all over the world were there.
 
“Get a pot!” Chaki shouted.
 
Jeni ran into the kitchen and searched through cabinets. She found plates, bowls, and saucepans, but no pots. Then one particularly strange cabinet caught her eye. It looked like some kind of old-fashioned refrigerator. It turned out it was an old-fashioned refrigerator- an icebox. Surprisingly, the ice in it wasn't melted, and it had fresh tomatoes, onions, basil, oregano, and more spices contained in it.
 
“That's not a cabinet! That's an icebox!” Chaki shouted. “Fine, I'll look myself.” She dug savagely through the cabinets, throwing behind her everything that got in her hands and wasn't a pot. She finally found a pot, quickly filled it with water from the pump/sink thing below the window, then put it on the old iron stove and turned it on. She paced back and forth as she waited impatiently for it to boil, then poured in some fettuccini when it started bubbling. Then she looked over at Jeni, who was sitting in front of the icebox, deep in thought. Since the food was cooking, she became calm once again. “What's up?”
 
“Well, I was wondering…what can you make from these ingredients?” Jeni said, stepping aside so Chaki could see the contents of the icebox.
 
“Obviously, spaghetti sauce.” came Ashley's voice from behind her.
 
“You're up?” Chaki asked.
 
“Well, we couldn't sleep with all the racket you two were making, particularly you.” Hannah said rolling her eyes.
 
“Spaghetti sauce…that sounds about right! Ok! Here it goes!” Jeni said, ignoring Hannah and grabbing a saucepan, a spoon, a knife, and a big wooden cutting board. “Ok…chop this, stir that…” She made a mess, but it all eventually got in the pan and began to cook.
 
“Whatever. I'm going to read a book.” Ashley said, running back up to her room to grab one.
 
“Me too.” Hannah said, stealing one from Ashley's room too. (not that she didn't have her own; she felt like taking one of Ashley's)
 
“And I'm getting my laptop.” Chaki said, running up to her room and grabbing it.
 
Soon the only sound in the room was the cooking pasta and the sizzling sauce in the pan.
 
Finally, the silence was broken by Ashley.
 
She put down her book. “I just thought of something.” She announced to the group.
 
“Wow! You're learning fast, Ashley!” Hannah said, not bothering to look up.
 
Ashley chose to ignore that comment. “I was thinking…why don't we get jobs? We're running low on food…we need more clothing…and it will be a chance to explore wherever the heck we are!” (she got this idea from the book she was reading, a tragic love story about the depressing story of 2 orphan teens, a girl and a guy, who live together)
 
“That would be a good idea…if we had something else to wear besides pajamas…” Jeni said, busy cooking what little they had for lunch.
 
“I don't know about you, but my whole closet is full of clothes!” Chaki said, looking up from her laptop and gesturing to the clean pair of M & M pajamas she was wearing.
 
“I wanna see!” Jeni said, dropping her cooking and dragging Ashley and Hannah up to check in their closets.
 
Chaki went resolutely back to her work.
 
Meanwhile, Jeni dragged Hannah and Ashley into each of their rooms in turn, looking in each of their closets in turn. Sure enough, there were lots of clothes in each closet. In Jeni's, there were several skirts and different kinds of pants, and a variety of different shirts, everything in pink, purple, blue, black, or green. Hannah's wardrobe was made up of more casual, comfort types of clothing in all colors, several of the shirts themed with tigers, pandas, or wishing stars. Ashley's was made up of jeans, shirts, big sweatshirts, and scarves, with too many Happy Bunny accessories for anyone's sanity. After trying on the clothing for half an hour, the three girls started to smell something burning.
 
“The pasta!” Jeni said, running down to the kitchen. The pot of water with the noodles was boiling over, and the sauce was burning another pot. “Chaki?!” she yelled, finding the only person to blame this incident on.
 
“I was in the bathroom!” she shouted back, coming in to the kitchen.
 
“Fine.” Jeni said, glaring at Chaki anyways. However, glaring did not solve the problem of the burnt sauce. It was still burnt. Jeni tried to do all she could, but there was nothing that would fix it. “Oh, great! Now we can't eat!” she said, complaining of hunger.
 
“Whatever. I'm going to watch T.V.” Ashley said, walking into the parlor room.
 
“Me too.” Hannah said, following suit.
 
Chaki just zoned out on her laptop, while Jeni screamed at herself in her head for messing the food up.
 
Ashley went and picked up the remote, then flipped on the T.V. and turned on some random soap opera. However, Hannah wanted to watch a different soap opera. They got into a fight over the remote, when finally Hannah noticed something on the floor.
 
“What's this?” she said, picking a small piece of paper up off the floor.
 
“Free Mega Meal at Burger World.” Ashley said, reading the coupon over Hannah's shoulder. “Hey, maybe we can get our lunch there!”
 
Nooo, ya think?!” Hannah said.
 
Ashley bit her on the arm, then grabbed the coupon and ran it into the kitchen. “Look what we found! A coupon for a free Mega Meal at Burger World.” She said, holding the coupon out to Chaki and Jeni.
 
“What're we waiting for? Let's go!” Chaki said, closing her laptop, jumping up, snatching the coupon, and heading for the kitchen door.
 
“Hold it! How're we all supposed to share one meal?” Jeni asked, skeptically. And besides, I don't eat burgers, she thought.
 
“First of all, it's a Mega Meal, which, if it's anything like MacDonald's, has to be huge, and second of all, you can just fill up on fries.” Chaki said, practically reading Jeni's thoughts. “So let's go already!” She dragged Jeni to the front door, Ashley and Hannah following suit.
 
“Fine.” Jeni said. She wasn't too keen on sitting in a fast-food restaurant and eating greasy fries while watching people chow down on disgusting, fatty, beefy burgers, but she decided that it wouldn't be that bad, knowing that she actually had someone to talk to. Besides, she was hungry, and she needed to put something in her stomach.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 
After a while of asking directions from several people who gave them `You've got to be kidding!' looks, they finally found Burger World.
 
“Wow! It's like a less kid-obsessed MacDonald's!” Hannah said, as the four entered the restaurant.
 
A waitress came up to them with a cheesy smile on her face. “Welcome to Burger World! Right this way, please!” in a sickly-sweet voice, bringing them to an empty table. “What would you like to order?” she asked them, a pen poised at a notepad in her hand.
 
“We would like to verify this coupon,” Chaki said, holding out the coupon.
 
“Hmm…I'll go check it.” The waitress said, taking the coupon and leaving the table.
 
The four girls were bored, so they decided to eavesdrop. There was nothing of particular interest to them, until they heard this:
 
“I hear they need new waitresses,” one person said.
 
“Hear that? This could be just what you need!” Chaki whispered to Hannah and Ashley.
 
“Shut up then!” Hannah snapped.
 
“But who would get a job here?!” the other person said.
 
“Someone desperate for money, I guess.”
 
Just then, the waitress came back. “You're in luck! This is the last day to use this coupon,” she said, setting a tray upon which sat one extremely large hot dog, one large soda, one large order of fries, one large order of onion rings, a bottle of ketchup, and a bottle of mustard. “Anything else I can get you?”
 
Ashley and Hannah looked at each other. It was Hannah who had the courage to speak up. “We heard that there were some waitress jobs open, and we were wondering if it was possible for us to apply for those jobs…” she said to the waitress, hoping the people around her didn't think they were that desperate.
 
“Are all of you interested, or just a few?” the waitress asked.
 
“Just us,” Hannah and Ashley said at the same time, then stifled a laugh.
 
“Come with me,” she said.
 
Ashley grabbed some fries, Hannah grabbed some onion rings and stole some fries from Ashley, and they followed the waitress off to the back rooms.
 
Jeni and Chaki just shrugged at each other, then Chaki condimented her burger and began to eat, and Jeni took a sip of the soda and dug into the onion rings. Both girls were too hungry to talk.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 
The waitress led them into the manager's office, and walked up to the desk. The manager was blabbing on the phone to someone, so they all stood silently for a little while. When he hung up, the waitress said, “These two girls would like to apply for the waitress job, sir.”
 
“Thank you, Taylor. You may go now,” he said, waving his hand idly in the direction of the door.
 
She left.
 
“Now then, time for your interview!” the manager said, motioning for Ashley and Hannah to sit in the two chairs conveniently located in front of his desk. “I am Mr. Niwatori, the manager of Burger World. To apply for this job, I'll need to know your names, ages, and prior knowledge of the waitressing service.
 
At the last one, Ashley and Hannah looked at each other. “Umm…we've never had a job period before,” Hannah said, hesitantly.
 
“Well then, just state your names and ages.” Mr. Niwatori said, already thinking less of them.
 
“Ashley Yata, 16.” Ashley blurted out.
 
“Hannah Tigre, 16.” Hannah said, after Ashley.
 
“Do you know how to balance heavy trays, while maneuvering through small gaps between crowded tables?” Mr. Niwatori asked.
 
“Well, we did have to do that at school a lot…” Ashley said. (True- we do that all the time at school!)
 
“Do you know how to smile cheesily, even when you're not happy?” Mr. Niwatori pressed on.
 
Ashley and Hannah both smiled cheesily.
 
“Ok…can you take good notes quickly, no matter how hard it is to hear someone?”
 
“Well, I do pass PRL's class, don't I?” Hannah mumbled.
 
“What was that?”
 
“Nothing, just-yes. Yes, I can take good notes.”
 
“And you?” he said, turning to Ashley.
 
“I don't know, probably, yea.” Ashley mumbled, already getting bored.
 
“Hmm…anything else…?” he mumbled to himself. “Here. Try these on,” he said, magically producing Burger World uniforms from somewhere around his desk.
 
Ashley and Hannah trooped over to the bathroom and slipped into the uniforms. Ashley's was slightly too big in the chest and too small in the buttocks vicinity, and Hannah's too small in the chest and too big in the buttocks vicinity. After a little while of thinking, they figured out the solution of switching uniforms, after which they both had the perfect fit. They quickly and quietly ran back to Mr. Niwatori's office, as not to be noticed by anyone else in the restaurant.
 
“They fit nicely,” Mr. Niwatori said, eyeing them in their new uniforms.
 
“Pervert.” both girls muttered.
 
“What was that?” he asked.
 
“Oh, nothing.”
 
He looked suspiciously at them, then decided he couldn't pry any more information. “Looks like you have the job! You'll start tomorrow! Come at 9:00 A.M. sharp!” he said cheerfully, resuming his place behind his desk.
 
“Thank you!” both girls called behind them, then rushed back into the bathroom to change out of the uniforms, then joined Jeni and Chaki once again, and ate as much as they could get of the scraps the two other girls had left. Then the four stepped out of Burger World and into the sunshine.
 
This wasn't much of a change, since the Burger World lights were bright fluorescent ones. The girls only took seconds for their eyes to adjust.
 
“So, what do you want to do now?” Chaki asked.
 
“Let's look around the town!” Jeni said.
 
“Sounds great!” Ashley and Hannah both said, noticing a strip mall (outdoor mall) across the way.
 
The four girls spent much of their afternoon window-shopping. When they got bored with that, they started looking at the people in the crowds surrounding them. Most people looked normal and boring, but there was the occasional weirdo with died hair. Ashley and Hannah also took interest in who they considered `hot guys'. Chaki just rolled her eyes, while Jeni tried not to flip out at the large amount of people on all sides (claustrophobia!).
 
Then Chaki saw something that made her eyes pop. “Holy crap! We're in-” she cut herself off by covering her mouth and mumbling the rest. “Umm…I…uh…gotta go!” she said, darting off.
 
“Wait, where're you go-” Ashley said, but it was too late. Chaki had already disappeared into the crowd.
 
All three girls (being the nosy people they were) looked in the direction Chaki had been looking in before she had run off. Nothing caught their eye at first, and they thought the people had just disappeared too or something, but then, they spotted a group of people that made them almost burst out laughing.
 
It was a group of four people, all but one who looked about their age. The three who looked their age were tall and included two boys and a girl. The girl was shorter than the boys and had shoulder-length brown hair and bright blue eyes. Both of the boys were about the same height and had brown eyes, except one had brown hair that pointed in front of his head, and the other had dirty blond hair that was somewhat slicked back. However, they definitely weren't brothers.
 
But it wasn't any of these three that caught the three girls' eyes. No, the person that stood out the most to them was the other person in the group, the one who looked about 11 or 12 years old. It wasn't that he was wearing what appeared to be a Japanese school boy's uniform when no one in the group was, or that his big, round eyes were purple. They didn't even notice the big, golden, upside-down-pyramid-shaped pendant around his neck that hung between his knees because he was so short. No, the thing that stood out the most to the three (well, at least Ashley and Hannah; Jeni had already started to look at the other three's personalities through their eyes, since she could smell trouble brewing) was his hair.
 
It was pointed into 5 large spikes, almost forming his head into a giant star. Most of it was black, but the edges of the spikes were red, and he had blond, lightning bolt shaped hair that went askew. It made him look quite adorable to Jeni, but Ashley and Hannah were a different story.
 
Ashley smirked. “Look at the kid with the spikes,” she said, smiling and stifling a laugh.
 
“Can you say, `bad hair day'?” Hannah said, sniggering.
 
“You shouldn't do that,” Jeni said quietly, worried about what she had read in the other two guys' eyes. Ashley and Hannah ignored her.
 
“Hey kid! Can I borrow our hair gel?” Ashley asked, a little too loudly.
 
The four looked over at them.
 
“Um…Ashley? I don't think that was such a good idea,” Hannah said worriedly, as the three taller people marched angrily over to them.
 
“Like I care?!” Ashley said, rolling her eyes. “What could they possibly do to us? Glare us to death?!”
 
If only you knew, Jeni thought, standing behind Ashley and Hannah and hoping to stay out of it. She watched as the four came over in slow motion, as if it was a dream. She saw the shorter boy follow them from the back, looking just as worried for his friends. Then, something unexpected happened. Jeni and the boy made eye contact.
 
<Inserted Note>
Now this may seem normal to you. I mean, people make eye contact every day, right? Well, this was no ordinary eye contact, as you will see.
<End Inserted Note>
 
When Jeni met his eyes, she felt a jolt. She wanted to look away, yet something inside her held her eyes there. She knew him. She knew she knew him. Yet she couldn't figure out how. After all, this might not even be her world! So she did what she naturally did when she was curious about a person: she read his eyes.
 
It was a most unusual reading. She could see that his personality fit his face (innocent and childish), but there was a glimmer of something else, a hidden mature to him that was much older and wiser than she thought this kid could ever possibly be. That puzzled Jeni.
 
She snapped out of her trance when he looked away. Then she closed her eyes and thought of possible ways she could know him. Images kept popping up in her mind, images of the hopes, dreams, and visions of the One who would save her. But that couldn't be him, she thought. Or could it?
 
Jeni was brought back to Earth by a shout from the blond boy.
 
“Hey you! You wanna mess with my friend?” he said, picking a fight with Ashley.
 
“I guess you're too stupid to tell the difference between a joke and an insult.” She replied, coolly.
 
“What's that supposed to mean?!?”
 
“Exactly what was said.”
 
The boy ran at her. “Say this!!!” he shouted, driving his fist at her face.
 
Ashley ducked just in time.
 
Normally, Jeni would be cringing in the background, trying to stay out of it, but for some reason, she felt like she had to do something to protect Ashley (she was fine now, but she was bound to get hurt eventually) and Hannah, if she ended up getting hurt too. Jeni closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and raised her arms above her head. Glowing Moon, lend me your silver beams, the power of the Second Soul! she shouted inside her head. She felt her powers enter her, then concentrated them all on keeping the boy who tried to beat Ashley up from moving.
 
Since the first boy wasn't fighting anymore, the second one came in.
 
“Honda, stop!” the girl shouted, sternly.
 
Strangely, but reluctantly, he obeyed her.
 
Then the girl turned on Ashley. “Apologize! Now!!!” she screamed, pointing to the shorter boy and glaring at Ashley with a fiery look in her eyes.
 
Hannah rolled her eyes. “Why should she? You're the one who's so immensely stupid she can't take a joke!”
 
“Why you-” the girl said angrily, storming towards Hannah, ready to slap her.
 
“It's alright, Anzu. They don't mean any harm.” The boy said, smiling kindly at the girl.
 
“So your name's Anzu, huh? We'll have to remember that, won't we?” Ashley said, smirking over at Hannah.
 
“Why, yes! We get a second Carrie!” Hannah said, laughing evilly (not like The It though).
 
Anzu glared, not knowing what to think. “C'mon, guys. Let's go.” she mumbled, then stormed off, the shorter boy and the boy Honda following after her.
 
“So, Jo-” the shorter boy said, then looked around for the blond boy. “Jonachi?” he called to the boy, still rendered motionless.
 
Jeni collapsed. She curled up on the ground, tears forming in her eyes from her assumed failure. The tears made her breathing even more jagged than it already was from her strength being drained.
 
The boy Jonachi glared at Ashley and Hannah. “I'll get you back eventually!” he said, shaking a fist at them, then walked off with the shorter boy, the only one they hadn't learned the name of yet.
 
This left Ashley and Hannah to deal with the weak blob on the ground.
 
“Uh…Jeni? Are you ok?” Hannah said, both girls bending down to check if she was ok. They were especially worried because this was the second time she collapsed since they went through the mirror.
 
Jeni slowly opened her eyes to look up at Hannah and Ashley, then closed them again. “You're ok,” she whispered, smiling weakly.
 
“We're fine!” Ashley said. “Now let's get going, before we get trampled!”
 
Ashley and Hannah struggled to pull Jeni up, but it was harder than it would normally be, since they were in the middle of a large crowd. They supported her and began to head back towards the house.
 
“By the way, what do you think Chaki's doing?” Hannah asked.
 
“Probably sitting home with her laptop, laughing at the fact that we're taking so long to get home,” Ashley said.
 
“I don't know, but I have a feeling she hasn't gotten home yet…” Hannah said, hesitantly.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 
Well, you'll all have to wait to find out, won't you? This was going to be where it told what Chaki did, but since this chapter's getting so long, I'll save it for next. See ya next time!