Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Seduction ❯ Sultry Dreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Seduction Part 2

Stunned with shock, Serenity stood in the kitchen with a hand clasped over her mouth, shaking. 'This isn't happening…!' she cried in her mind 'This is NOT happening! I can't believe he kissed me…What would Joey think?!'

Still startled and stricken with denial, Serenity's first thought was to tell Joey what had happened. With a faint cry, Serenity turned on her heels and blindly dashed out of the kitchen, only to run into Ishizu, who had just missed Marik's leave.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Serenity cried, her mind a mixed jumble of thoughts. "Marik was just here!"

The older woman's eyes widened at the name of her brother, and she gently placed her hands on Serenity's shoulders to stable her. "Serenity, please, you must calm down. I know that Marik was here. What did he do to make you so upset?!"

"He…he kissed me!" Serenity blurted out, not knowing what else to say to cover up the truth.

Ishizu winced. "He did what?! Oh Serenity, are you hurt?"

Serenity shook her head and nervously rubbed her arm. "No…."

"What else did my brother do…?"

"He…" Serenity paused and averted her eyes from Ishizu. The woman could tell Serenity was very upset and noticed the glint of tears forming in her eyes.

Not wanting the younger girl to feel too much suffering from what happened, Ishizu gently squeezed Serenity's shoulders and bent down to look her in the eyes. "Serenity, I know that what my brother did has upset you greatly, but, he really isn't this way. Ever since that evil spirit took over his body, he's been obscene and out of control."

"…"

"Serenity, I want you to stay away from him. Could you do that?"

Parting her lips to speak, Serenity looked to the concerned woman, then stopped herself.

Ishizu's deep lupine eyes lowered as she beheld the sudden emotion in Serenity's timid absinthe opals. "What did he say to you…?"

Serenity said nothing for a moment, as she realized how well Ishizu could read her. Then, with a more relaxed composure, she spoke. "He mentioned something about me joining him on his throne when he became the next pharaoh."

"He did…?"

Serenity nodded.

A little disturbed, Ishizu's hands left Serenity's shoulders and lightly folded across her own. She turned away from Serenity, her mind relaying personal thoughts.

"…My brother, as I've told you and the others before, wants revenge on the pharaoh and believes that because he has the truth of the pharaoh's memory engraved on his back, that he should be the one fit to become pharaoh. He believes that besting the pharaoh in a duel will secure him becoming the new pharaoh. But, that is an impossible dream." She then returned her attention to Serenity. "But if Marik meant what he said about you joining him on the throne, then…that would mean he's asking you to be his queen…and to have your hand in marriage…"

"In marriage?!" Serenity exclaimed, nearly covering her mouth. "But…"

"Serenity, please, tell no one of this…" Ishizu pleaded, looking the girl straight in the eyes. "I will honor this by not saying anything to anyone about it. Not even my brother if he asks me…"

Slightly startled, Serenity held her breath, then nodded.

Seeing her agree, Ishizu sighed. "The only way to get my brother back is to beat him in a duel. Until then, there is nothing to be done…"

"I see..." Serenity said, looking away. She felt the smallest twinge of sympathy in her heart at this, but knew it had to be done.

Watching her, Ishizu decided that they had both heard enough for the night and that it would be best to get some sleep.

"Serenity…will you be able to sleep?"

Looking to the woman again, Serenity said nothing for a while, then nodded. "Yes."

There was an awkward silence before Serenity bowed to Ishizu and said goodnight.

"Goodnight…" Ishizu replied, her indigo eyes following the young girl as she made her way to the elevator and disappeared behind the closing doors.

*

Returning to the door of her and Joey's room, the slightly disturbed Serenity fidgeted a bit and looked around for any signs of Marik before she leaned against the door. Standing on her tippy-toes as she did before, she slid the hatch aside, and peered into the room. To her relief, Joey was fast asleep. With cards still in his hands and spread out in different categories, he sat in a slouch over them in his lap. Serenity felt a small smile inch across her lips while watching him. "You're so silly, Joey." She muttered. Reaching in her pocket, she took out a key card and scanned it on a panel next to the door and it slid open immediately. Stepping inside, she locked it back, then got into her bed.

Snuggling under the warmth of the sheets, she peered over at Joey. Even though he had somehow dozed off while going over his cards, Serenity realized how determined he was on saving Mai. She smiled lightly, admiring his courage, but then her lips curved into a small frown as she thought of Marik. If he was so heartless to trap someone's soul in the Shadow Realm, how could he even think of having another by his side? Remembering his kiss, she absent-mindedly licked her lips as her fingers reached up to touch them. What did it all mean? It didn't make any sense to her.

With another thought of him lingering in the back of her mind, Serenity pushed it all aside, and snuggled deeper into the sheets and pulled them just above her head. Closing her eyes, she realized how tired she really was and almost instantly, she fell asleep.

~*~

Finding herself floating joyfully in her dreams, Serenity had discarded all the negative encounters she had and focused on her soaring and free-falling. After a round of her exhilarating flight, Serenity finally decided to land and made her way back inside the Duel Disk blimp. Heading back to her room, she happily locked the door behind her, and began to climb into her bed to rest. As soon as she snuggled into the sheets, she stopped, noticing the sheets felt warmer than usual. Hesitantly, she reached a hand behind her and felt around. As soon as her hand met with something warm, she led it down to something that felt long and hard.

"My, aren't we anxious…"

With a gasp, Serenity whirled around and met face to face with Marik. 'What's he doing here?!!' she cried in her mind. Unable to speak, she watched as he grinned darkly at her. "I'm flattered you seem so fond of my 'ominous' rod, young lady." he mused and pulled out the Millennium Rod from beneath the sheets and waved it at her. "You're such a naughty girl…"

"Marik…" she managed to mutter, ignoring his blunt comment "You…what are you doing here…?"

"Why am I here?" he repeated, leaning closer to her in the bed. "I didn't come here by my own will. You wanted me to be here."

"What? I wanted you…?"she hesitantly trailed off.

Marik chuckled at her words and brushed a taunting hand across her cheek. "Oh, don't feel bad. I wanted you, too… You innocent ones are always the most curious, if you know what I mean…"

Serenity blinked, utterly confused. "What?"

With a "hmph", Marik frowned a bit, then shifted his position to face her better. "It's a little humor for you, dear. I thought you would be glad to have my presence before you. Especially when I'm here to feed off the whim of your any desire. It's sickening, really, but, I might have fun, so why not this once?"

Slowly Serenity shook her head and sat up. "…I don't understand…I must be dreaming, right?"

Also sitting up, Marik nodded and neared closer to her. "Good girl. You're catching on. So what will it be? Will you take advantage of this rare situation, or discard it? Even with an innocent pretty like you, my patience for such matter can still grow thin. So make your choice. I wouldn't be here if there wasn't something you wanted or…missed from me…" he stated with a dark playfulness in his malicious voice.

Remembering his kiss, Serenity's lips quivered as her fingers touched them. She had to admit that it did feel nice, and Marik did seem rather experienced. Seeing her in thought, Marik held up the Millennium Rod and unscrewed its bottom part, exposing its pointed tip. There were light remnants of the peach that he had impaled on it, and he eagerly began wrapping his tongue around the tip to savor the flavor.

Becoming distracted by Marik's intentional actions, Serenity found herself watching him with curious eyes, but didn't say a word.

Marik, who knew she had her eyes on him simply smirked and continued teasing her with his sweetness-craving tongue.

Serenity felt herself shiver from the way he was devouring the peach flavor and knew he was waiting for an answer from her. Looking down, she realized this would be a one-time only opportunity, and if this were a dream, then it wouldn't hurt, right?

"…Marik…could I ask you something?"

Marik paused to glance at her. "Hnn?"

Serenity bit her lip and tried to choose her words carefully. "When you said I could be by your side when you became pharaoh, did you really mean you wanted to marry me?"

With a frown, Marik placed the Millennium Rod aside and gave her a dry look. "Don't get all romantic on me, now."

"But, why did you choose me? Just what's so special that you found in me?"

Expressionless, Marik looked at her, then his lips curled into a smile. "That curious innocence of yours led you to trouble."

Serenity blinked at him referring to himself as "trouble". "Then… why don't you want to…destroy me? But everyone else like Mai, or Odion, or even my brother, you want to-"

"That's enough." Marik commanded, covering her mouth. Hesitantly, Serenity looked up at him with pure confusion in her eyes. She really didn't understand, and neither did he. Nearing closer to her, he slid his hand to her cheek and smirked. "Why don't we spare the details for now…"

Serenity was about to retaliate when she felt his eager and dank breath brush across her mouth. Swallowing, she looked into his eyes, then soon found herself craving for his lips again.

Without knowing, her body moved forward and her eyes closed, as she awaited another claim of his lips. Surprised that she wanted more, Marik looked at her for a moment, then licked his lips. Within a matter of seconds their eager mouths met and a round of tangling tongues ensued. Marik was quite surprised Serenity had so much power, but that amusement only increased his own power as their hungry kisses turned into a wrestling match for the most dominant. After a useless struggle, Marik found himself on top of Serenity with his legs on either side of her. With a look of pure hunger in his eyes, Marik looked to Serenity, whose chest heaved while she caught her breath from their heated kiss. As Marik eyed the area with a look of lust, Serenity laced her arm across her chest and lifted a light finger under his chin to bring his wandering eyes back to her own. "No, please… I'm…I'm not ready…" she whispered, still panting.

With a faint glimmer of an apology in his eyes, Marik half-smiled, then went back to her lips. He crashed his onto hers and devilishly rolled his tongue over them, then demanded access in-between them.

Without much retaliation, Serenity let him into her ready mouth and fought to devour him as much as he did of her.

Then soon, her mouth grew tired and the moment Marik sensed it, he quickly got one last lash in before traveling down to her flawless neck and unleashed the same pattern against it.

Without her knowing, Serenity's hand slid through his spiked hair and cooed his name, encouraging him on. Hearing her satisfaction, Marik chuckled and began nibbling on the nape of her neck.

Feeling a pang of pleasure rush through her, she called his name, not knowing she did so, then became silent as his mouth ravenously conquered hers and muffled her cries.

~*~

With a muffled scream, Serenity awoke from her sleep and immediately sat up in bed, gasping for air. "M-Marik..." was the only word she could breathlessly muster to say. Looking up, she jumped at the concerned face of her brother staring straight at her. "Serenity?!" he called, holding her by the cheeks. "Sis, are you okay?"

Things had happened so fast, that Serenity couldn't place her thoughts at first. She hoped Joey hadn't heard her.

"Serenity??"

"I…I'm fine, Joey…" she reassuringly spoke softly. "I...just had a …graphic dream, that's all…"

"Oh…" Joey murmured, his worried eyes relaxing. Giving his sister a protective hug, he sighed and rubbed her back. "I'm just glad you're allright. You gave me a scare, screaming like that."

"Joey…" she muttered, then bit her lip. She wanted to tell him about what happened with Marik and about her dream, but, to tell her brother something like that would tear him apart.

Instead, she shook her head, and gave him a hug, then a confident smile. "Sorry I woke you up, but I'm fine. Let's get some sleep, allright?"

Without a word, Joey watched his sister for a moment. He knew something had to have happened, but decided to let her keep it to herself…for now. "You're right, sis. We both got a big day ahead of us, tomorrow. We'd bettah hit the hay."

"Yeah…" Serenity responded, without knowing; her thoughts elsewhere.

"Welp, goodnight." Joey said, kissing his sister on the forehead, then going back to his bed.

Serenity watched him for a moment, then turned over in her bed and pulled the sheets over her head. "Good luck on the finals, tomorrow." She said softly.

"Thanks." He replied from next to her.

Serenity was about to turn and face him when his strong arm laced across her abdomen and held her close. "Joey…?" How'd he get there so fast?

"I can't have you having anymore bad dreams tonight. I'm stayin' with you. Besides, I got cards all over my bed anyway."

Serenity giggled. "You sure that's not just an excuse to protect me from bad dreams?"

"What? Aw… give your bro more credit than that. …Of course it's an excuse! But, that's between us. Anyway, goodnight, sis. And sweet dreams"

Serenity stopped breathing at his words for a moment, then relaxed. "…Yeah…sweet dreams, Joey…"

--

The part in Serenity's dream when she's "floating" and "free-falling", she's dreaming that she's flying. She must have been happy or pretty relaxed to have a dream like that after being hungrily kissed by Marik.

-And I know this could have gone further, rating -wise, but, I have my reasons. >=)

And Serenity wouldn't have given herself to Marik anyway!

Joey: Hey, izzat a hickey?

Serenity: Ah…

To Be Continued…

-Mel ^^