Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Day Break ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day Break

 

Summary: Kaiba’s a cold-hearted young man with no sense of passion or love. But then, one day, when he hires a new young lady as his personal secretary, a love forms between the unusual pair.

But when the young girl is kidnapped, Kaiba will do anything to get her back.

 

 

Chapter One:

 

 

Kaiba stared down at the pile of applications that sat before him. Every one he looked at he kept sighing at and tossing them aside. None of them had what he was looking for or they didn’t have the experience.

‘Stupid pigs.’ he thought sourly as he tossed the last application aside. He glanced over at the pile on his desk and shook his head. A knock came from the door and he looked up at the wooden door.

“Who is it?” he barked, feeling a headache coming on. He heard a bit of shuffling then the door opened. A young lady with long black and silver hair, lovely, large dark brown eyes and a slender body stepped into his office.

“Can I help you?” he asked gruffly, trying to keep his blush from creeping across his cheeks. She chuckled, her pink, rosy lips looking rather lush. She sat down in one of the plush leather chairs and crossed her legs. She wore a fashionable long black skirt with a black blazer. She wore small earrings in both ears and had a strand of her hair tucked behind her ear. Kaiba licked his lips as she pushed her folder towards him and sat back in the chair. He picked up the folder and flipped it open, glancing over it.

“I’m very qualified,” she said, giving a chuckle. He nodded and closed the folder.

“When can you start?” he asked, looking into her eyes. She laughed, a soft but firm laugh, and threw her hair back slightly.

“Anytime,” she said, staring back into his eyes.

“Then you’re hired,” Kaiba said, standing up and holding out his hand. “Welcome to Kaiba Corps. She nodded and took his hand and shook it. He gave her a smile as she walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. He then sat back down and sighed,

“What am I getting myself into?” he groaned out loud, leaning back in his plush chair.

-------------------------------------------------------