Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Decisions ❯ Farewell, my friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello everyone! I don't think this fanfic is going to be as angsty as some of my other ones, but I think that's a good thing. I don't want all of my fanfics to be the same.

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh, I wouldn't have to write fanfiction.. My fans would do that for me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter 1 - Farewell, my friend


"Ryou, I don't want you to go away!" A young Malik cried. "Couldn't you please stay?" He pleaded.

"I wish I could, Malik. But my father said I have to leave with him." Ryou said, not making eye contact with the other boy.

"I see." The blonde sighed. "I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Ryou!" Marik's voice called out as he ran up to the two ther boys. "Malik told me you're leaving today. Is it true?" He looked up at the moving truck in front of his friend's house.
Ryou nodded.

Having noticed the truck too, Jyonouchi and Otogi went to investigate.

"You're leaving today?! Oh, I'm gonna miss you so much!" Otogi whined.

"I don't know what we're gonna do without you around, Ryou." Jyonouchi added. Ryou smiled and blinked back tears. His friends really cared about him.

"I'm sure you'll be alright while I'm gone."

"Ryou, we're going to be leaving in a few minutes! So, say goodbye and let's get going." His father called.

"Okay.." Ryou replied, looking at the ground.

"We're gonna miss you so much. Don't forget us okay?" Jyonouchi said, hugging the other boy. Ryou nodded.

"I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends at your new school. Just don't ever forget us! Because if you do, I'm gonna..." Marik warned, shaking his fist. Ryou smiled and hugged the blonde.

"Don't worry, I'll never forget you guys." He reassured them.

"Have fun in your new town, okay? Don't miss us too much. I don't want you to end up all depressed!" Otogi smiled weakly. He hugged the smaller boy and waited for Malik to say his goodbye too.

"Ryou, I know you have to leave and there's nothing I can do to stop you. But please, don't ever forget me, I know I'll never forget you. And try to come back and visit us some day." He started. "It's hard to say goodbye to a friend, but I know I'll see you again, even if it's not for a long time. Don't do anything you'll regret and always remember that I care about you; we all do."

Ryou nodded. "I'm going to miss you guys so much." (AN: I know it might seem like there's too many "I'll miss you"s but from past experience, I know that everyone says it. And they continue to say it if they ever talk to the person again..) He looked over at his father, who looked very impatient, then back to his friends. "Well, I have to go now. I'll see you all later, I guess." Ryou hugged each of his friends once more and got in the car. He hoped to see them all again someday. Hopefully someday soon..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I hope you liked the chapter! I still have to think of a name for the town he's moving to. If anyone has sugestions for it, please tell me!! And review onegai!