Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DESTINIES CALLING ❯ A New Begginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Catsy:Hey, it's me again. And the whole YGO cast cept for that hoar I mean nice girl *super loud cough* Tea I think...

Kaiba: *counting heads* Yeah, shes gone. Bet shes hanging out with those losers from Pok e' mon

Ryou: But I love Pok e' mon *his eyes go big and chibi*

Kaiba: So what?

Bakura: Oh come on Ryou, leave the stupid pharohs priest alone, *laughs sarcastingly*

Ryou: Well this is what beep! *jumps on Kaiba*

Kaiba: HELP! THIS POKE LUNATIC GOTS ME!!!!!!

DA: Ryou stop, your the only one thats not a Pokemon loser.

Catsy: * looks at everyone, and crappy sad music comes on*I am tramatically tramatized.

Bakura: So, why would I care?

Yugi: Cuz she's an idiot!

Everyone: *gasp* YOU CUSSED!!!!

Yugi: What??? No-no-no-no I didn't.

DA: Whoa * stares with big eyes*

Tea: DIE!!!!!!!!! *looks around to see no body* damn, wrong studio! *runs off to find studio DA/C Studios*

Ryou: *jumps off of Kaiba's somewhat fruity to the booty corpse* Did you hear that?

DA: She must be close.

Catsy: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY MOMENT!!!!!!1

Jou: Who's close?

~~~~~barney music comes on~~~~~~~~~

Yami: holy ra!

DA: Yami I'm scared!

Yami: ok, come hure.I'll protect you.

Bakura: You won't be protecting no one!*snickers violently. he sneaks up behind pharoh with a frying pan, and whacks him on the head* FINALLY! THE STUPID PHAROHS DEAD.

Yugi: Technacally after Yami dies i'm pharoh so..... BOW DOWN TO ME SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: In the name of Ra, what a hideous monster i've created!

Mai/Jou: ITS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!

Yugi: Hey I'm beautiful, like in the that commercial, ' Easy breezy, beautiful cover girl!' *shakes his tail feather*

Catsy: Oh my god. Yugi is gay, I thought it was only a rumor.

DA: Hey, stupid jerks. I still feel a pulse, Yami's still alive!

Yugi: Aww man, i really wanted to be pharoh. AND I'M not gay! * STARTS CRYING BADLY*

Bakura: Holy Ra.......

Tea: DIE!!!!!!!! Hey, I finally got the right studio! NOW YOU ALL MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breath*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*breath* MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ok enough of this shit. *BREATH IN AND OUT* TIME TO DIE< HEHAHEHAHEHA, oh screw it!!!!

Chapter 1 A New Begining

Angel (AKA: DA) POV

"Miss, miss we're here" said the driver. My crimson eyes flashed open as I quickly got up from my daily nightmare. "Oh sorry um.. must have fallen asleep, thanks." I quickly got myself and lougage out of the car and saw as the car speed away. 'Ever sience I was separated from my sister... I mean after I had heard of her horible death. I have been having these dreams of my past and they allways show me and my sister being separated ...forever' I quickly got that of thought out of my head and started walking into my new home.

................................................

After I had finished unpacking and had my furniture and car brought in, I decided to go out for a drive in my black convertible. 'Lets see if can meet any new people around here' I thought as I started up my car and headed toards the arcade wich I had heard was a great place to meet all sorts of people.

...............................................

As I entered the arcade I noticed that they had dueling arenas. 'Great thats how I'll meet someone I'll duel them and cream them too' I thought. As I was thinking ,I stood watching a duel in which a blond haired boy and a blond haired girl were duelin. As the duel ended the girl and the boy took off in different directions uttering some words in the process. "Hey you blondy" I said so that she turned toards me giving me a questioning look. "Hey wanna duel? I saw how you defeated that dude. You really left him trashed." I said. "Sure, hey whats your name" she said. " Oh right. My names Angel I just moved here from Tokyo" I answered. "Okay I'm Mai now lets duel" she said heading to the dueling arena. "Fine with me" I said heading after her. As we both started dueling I got bored it was a really eazy duel I mean I defeated her in 3 turns. "How did ... you defeat my Harpie Ladies" Mai said not beliving her eyes. "Well just to let you know I'm- Tokyo champion the one and only" I said feeling proud of the tittle. "Wow thats so cool maybe you can defeat our champ Y....." she was cut by a high piched voice that I knew I was all ready going to hate the person that owned it. "Hey Mai want to go shopping" said a brunette girl who had all ready started to piss me off. "Sure whatever well see you later bye " Mai said as she and the brunette girl headed out. "Bye, man that was weird" I said as I started to head to the Sailor Moon section.

Yami's POV

I was watching as Mai was facing Joey it was really sad to watch Joey being beaten by Mai for what seemed like the thousandth time. Well here he comes "Sorry Joey you really shouldn't let Mai push you around like that" I said trying to look sorry. "Yeah I know every time I face her she gets tougher" Joey said looking down at the floor in a giving up matter. "You'll beat her Joey now go practice" I said trying to cheer him on. "Yeah your right well see ya" Joey said heading off towards Bakura and Tristen. After he left I just decided to look around and as I did I noticed that Mai was facing another girl 'I wonder who she is 'I thought. As I looked at the duel I was amazed she beat Mai in 3 turns. As she left I was so dazed that I didn't notice Bakura show up. "Hey Yami whatcha looking at" Bakura asked. I ignored him I wasn't in the mood to talk. "Hey pharaoh what the hell are you interested in" he yelled. That was it. "You want to know what I'm so fuckin interested in?!" I yelled in his face. "Well yeah" he answered obviously scared at my outburst. "Well you can't!!!" and with that said; I flipped Bakura over onto his back. "You stupid pharaoh" he mumbled trying to get up.'That otta show him' I thought smirking madly.

Bakura's POV

I laid on my back from the flip Yami had given me, "Damn that stupid Pharaoh, how the hell did he get so strong" I murmured to myself. 'Hey I know what will cheer me up, playng a Sailor Moon game. No one knows that im obsesed with Sailor Moon, well there is one person Joey. He had cauth me playng a game and had threatened me that he would tell everybody, man that was a rouph day I had to give him exactly 53 burgers before he shut his mouth up. Well whatever i'll just go play with my favorite charecter which is ... Chibi Chibi Moon' I thought quickly running to the Sailor Moon section trying not to get noticed.

DA's POV

As I was playing Sailor Moon I noticed a boy with white hair and chocolate brown eyes, he looked really stupid trying to defeat Sailor Mercury with his character which was in fact Chibi Chibi Moon. 'I'm bored anyway, might as well go make a couple of laughs' I thought heading toards him getting ready to make fun of him.

3rd persons POV

DA made her way over to Bakura exploding in a fit of lauphter. "Ha ha ha... you're playing a girls game" she said feeling proud of her insult. "Shut up you morron it's not nice to make fun of people you don't know" Bakura said stoping his game and turing to glare at DA, DA also reaturned the death glare which was not normal for a girl to master. The glare even made Bakura shiver, "Well I may not know you but I love to make fun of people and anyways you wanna play a game of Sailor Moon. I'm really bored" DA said giving Bakura a nice smile. "Whatever, it wont be a long match anyway" Bakura said smirking his brightest smirk. "What is that suppose to mean?" DA said beggining to growl. "Nothing im just saying that you wont be that big of a challenge" Bakura said beggining to laugh maniacly. "Oh yeah" DA said getting really pised, pised enough to kick Bakura in the groin which is exactly what she did. After that Bakura started laughing again which caused DA to kick Bakura non-stop like an idiot. That caused Bakura to laugh even more maniacly. "I'm wearing a cup you can never hurt me! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Bakura said still laughing idiotically. DA tired gave up on the kicking and decided to punch but Bakura was fast every punch DA threw at him Bakura doged. "Man if I where you I would stop you're wasting you're energy you never even going to hit me" Bakura stated still doging DA's blows.

.............................................MEANWHILE......... ........................

"Hey have any of you'll seen Bakura" Yami said looking around. "No the last time I saw him he was with you Yami" Joey said simply. "Well lets split up and go look for him damit" Yami said telling everyone which way to go, the only place he didn't asign was the Sailor Moon section.

......................................

After all of them had checked their areas they just looked around "didn't anyone find Bakura"Yami said but then something hit him the only place they had not checked was the Sailor Moon section. "Ha ha ha ..."all of a suden Yami started lauphing like a maniac. "Whats so funny Yami" Joey said looking around nervously. "Well if Bakura *lauph* isn't here where *lauph* is the last place we haven't checked *lauph*" Yami said barely able to talk. "Yami you mean that Sailor Moon section" Tristen said joinning Yami in the lauphter , but the only one who was not lauphing was Joey he knew Bakuras secret. 'Man if they find out Bakura is upsest with Sailor Moon and that his favorite charecter is Chibi Chibi Moon , omg im going to die' Joey thought trying to think up an excuse. "Hey you guys maybe he went home" Joey said all of a sudden. "No he didn't because if he had gone home I wouldn't be able to sence his ring anymore"Yami stated simply trying to find out what Joey was hiding. "Well maybe he lost his ring you know how he is" Joey said allthough he knew Bakura was not that careless. "Joey do you have something to tell us" Yami said knowing Joey was really hiding something. "What" Joey said in a really high pitched voice he knew he was domed. "Joey what do you know" Yami said glaring at Joey. "Ah... nothing" Joey said still nervous. "Joey tell me what you freaking know or you'll be spending the rest of the week in the Shadow Realm" Yami said angrily which made Joey finally give up. "Fine i'll tell you Bakura is obsessed with Sailor Moon and his favorite charecter is Chibi Chibi Moon" Joey said, both Yami and Tristen just stood there absorbing everything thay just been told then "Ha ha ha ..." both Yami and Tristen where on the ground rolling around like idiots and reapeating what Joey had said. "Come on you guys lets go get him" Joey said trying to pick up Yami and Tristen which was difficult because they where still rolling around.

............................................................... .......

Once the three got to the Sailor Moon section they started lauphing at what they saw, Bakura was being punched by a girl who was cusing at him. After they had all controlled their lauphter they decided to help, so Joey wnet to go grab Bakura and Tristen went for DA. "Damit Bakura leave the poor girl alone" Joey said trying to calm a raging Bakura. "Get your crapy hand off me" DA said pushing Tristen away. "Sorry I was just trying to help" Tristen said scared by the girls outburst. "Well I dont need help from any fucking bitches" DA said seriiously gettingready to kick some ass. "You shouldn't lose your temper like that specially in public" Yami said looking at the girl remembering that it was the same girl that defeated Mai. "Why shouldn't I, I dont even know any of you stupit people" DA said starring at the one who just talked to her. "Ha, you got called stupit you stupit Pharaoh" Bakura said beggining to lauph. " Pharaoh is that like your stupit nickname or something" DA said cause it was really dumb. "Um ... no, anyway whats that on your arm" Yami said pointing to some type of armband on the girls arm what had caught his attention was that it had the mellinium sennen on it. "Oh this it's the Millennium Armband" DA said starrind down at it. "Millennium armband" both Yami and Bakura said atthe same time. " Yeah do you'll have a hearring problem or something" DA said looking at them wanting an awnser from them. "No" both of them said at the same time. "Ok then you heard me" DA said smirking. "By the way whats your name" Yami asked curiously. "Angel Star but you can call me DA and whats your name" DA said forgetting her rage. "Names Yami Mutoh you can call me Yami" Yami said smilling at her, but then they heard a lauph. "Ha ha ha DA for Dumb Ass" Joey said exploding in a fit of lauphter. " Thats not what it stands for you dumb blond it stands for Dark Angel" DA said getting pissed once again and getting pissed means kicking people and guess who it was... Joey. "Owwwwww" Joey moaned falling carelessly to the floor. "Ha ha ha ..." Bakura started lauphing " I guess im the only one smart enouph to wear a cup". " Dude im tired of your big mouth" DA said raising her arm infront of Bakura's face , then all of a sudden a red dragon goes into Bakura's mouth. "Done" DA said putting her are down. " What did you do to him" Yami said looking at Bakura not seeing anything wrong with him. "Maybe not talking for a bit will help him keep his mouth shut" DA said smirking."Tristen help Bakura, you too Joey" said Yami. "I cant Yami my crouch still hurts owww..." Joey said begging to moan once again. "Joey I dont give a fuckin crap if you're crouch still hurts just get up and help, i'll give you till the count of three, one two th..." with that said Joey got up as fast as possible not wanting to get the pharaoh pissed. As the three boys left Yami turned toard DA maybe he could ask her some questions, "So DA where do you live". "Huh ... I live across the street from the Turtle game shop" DA said shruging. "Really I live in the game shop with Yugi and his grandpa" Yami said exited. "Great maybe i'll go visit sometimes" DA said grinning. "Hey um ... DA would you like to go out with me tommorow say at 6:00pm" Yami said begging to blush. "Sure i'll go" DA said smilling toards Yami. "Great i'll pick you up, bye DA" Yami said running out of the store. "Bye Yami" DA said going out of the store and into her car.

............................................................... .......................

As DA was driving she had to stop at a red light and thats when she saw it, all of a sudden an image of Yami and her came up they where standing together and then Yami started disapearing and she was yelling behind him to come back and not to leave her in the darkness but then he was gone and she fell to the floor crying. "Hey you dumbass the light allready tured green" someone yelled behind her honking their horn. "What im coming ... you fucking bitch" DA said mumbleing the last part no reason to start a fight. As DA got home and opened the door to her house she thought 'Man I must be going crazy'.