Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 5: Kidnapping ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-fox125- I appreciate your reviews everyone and Shinigami5218 yes it does say that on last Saturday the new episode. On this well any one who reads this I'm not going to write Jyounouchi so it will be Jyou and 'Yugi' and /'Yami'/ talking to each other if they have more then one person.

Jyou- can't even spell my name

Sorceress-fox125-I can its just really long

Honda- Yeah right

Sorceress-fox125-Oh shut up. Or I might just kill you off.

Chapter 5: Kidnapping of the Millennium Holders

--Outside Domino High--

It's a cloudy day at Domino High walking with our favorite heroes when Honda gets a sneaky idea of gloating "How's it going on you project Jyou?" He smirks looking over to Jyou as Otogi, Yugi and Anzu sigh.

Jyou glares right back at him "Don't even start." He sighs thinking back to the previous days "Kiaba and I get into fights every time we meet and we end up getting nothing done."

"Wow, never knew you could spend so much time together and not get along." Anzu jokes with him.

"Ha Ha, very funny you guys." Jyou fakes sarcasm.

Yugi shakes his head at them "You got to admit Jyou, it really is."

"Yug not you too!" He groans even louder.

Honda starts laughing "Welcome to the dark side Yug."

Jyou notices something Yugi's looking at a girls key chain that looks familiar from a certain someone he smirks "What about you how's you and Annabel doing?" Honda glares daggers while Jyou laughs right back at him.

/'You really shouldn't of showed him that'/ Yami says watching on amusedly.

'I know but its fun to'

Yami shrugs and laughs /'Your funeral'/

Yugi laughs at him "All right, looks like I have to go, see you guys later." he starts walking towards home.

Jyou and Honda have been arguing look up suddenly surprised "What? Why?"

Yugi gives them an exaggerated look "Professor Hawkins is coming to see Grandpa.” he says hoping to jog their memory but meets blank stares, he sighs in frustration “I told you about it a week ago."

Jyou shrugs "Hey I thought you were getting new booster packs only."

Honda nods "Hai, Jyou could really need it he's a real baka in dueling."

Otogi grins then thinks of another Wheeler "By the way is your sister going to start school soon? I heard she moved in with you. I don't know anyone who would volunteer to though she has to be pretty brave."

Jyou starts strangling him while rambling "Otogi!!! Don't even think about my sister!"

"Jyou I was just joking." He gets out while practically on the ground with his arm behind his back with Jyou holding to it.

They stop and look up as a few drops hit them Anzu sighs "It's raining again."

Yugi looks up at the clock noticing he's 10 minutes late "I'll see you guys later all right." He starts off again.

Anzu calls since the other two are busy "See ya Yugi." She notices a shadow disappear "Huh?"

Honda "What’s up Anzu?"

She shakes her head "I thought I saw something, must be my imagination." They walk off home.

The shadow figure reappears and walks off the way Yugi took 'You will not get away this time Pharaoh this time it will be your permanent down fall'

--------------------------------------------------------

--The Game Shop--

Yugi gets in and locks the door behind him taking off his shoes "Grandpa, I'm home." He looks around noticing the lights off.

Yami appears right beside him /'Doesn't look like anyone's home yet'/

'Oh well, better get the shipment in before it gets soaked' he shrugs and goes to the alley out back where the drop off is while Yami follows and another shadow.

Yugi opens the box and looks at all the boosters after dragging it inside Yami looks down at them /'You know I sort of agree with Honda Jyou really could use some new cards'/

Yugi nods with a sly smile 'I know but you didn't hear me say that 'He turns around suddenly "Huh?" Yugi hears shuffling and turns around again.

"So we meet again Pharaoh." the figure appears behind him while a clawed hand goes to his throat.

"What?" He tries to get out of his grasp but the figure squeezes "Uhhhhh!!" But Yugi manages to get away with only a huge scratch on his arm.

Yami comes out and kneels down to him /'Abiou!? Are you all right'/

Yugi looks up blurrily from not getting much oxygen 'Hai' He looks back to his attacker and pales.

Yami looks back at him too /'Abiou what is it'/

Yugi looks at him shocked "Its the same guy from my dream." He loses consciousness right there.

Yami looks at him /'What?'/

He laughs mockingly "So you do not remember who you are? But you remember me I'm flattered."

--------------------------------------------------------------

--45 minutes later--

Gramps walks in with Professor Hawkins "Yugi? Sorry we're late we got hung up at the museum." He looks around trying to find him.

Professor Hawkins looks around to "I don't think he is home yet."

He goes to the house part "That’s strange he knows we were going to be here by 5 o'clock and its 5:49 and his things are right there."

They go to the back where Yugi last was Professor Hawkins notices something on the ground and bends down and touches it "What? Look at this." he hold up his hand.

Gramps looks at it "Is this blood?"

Professor Hawkins looks around and finds the part that was torn off from his cloths and looks down shocked "Yugi's blood."

"But if that’s true--." He can't even finish his sentence and looks around wildly for Yugi.

Professor Hawkins follows the trail "Where is he? The blood trail just stops."

"No, how can this be."

---------------------------------------------------------------

--The Temple of Sekhmet--
Sekhmet (Lion Goddess of war said to be the other side of Bastet)

A woman sitting on an alter looks at her loyal servants while one by one they reply "Everything is going according to plan my Queen."

"The Pharaoh is captured, along with the thief, and priestess."

"The others will be here shortly."

She gets up and starts to walk to her captors "Excellent, do they have any idea who we are?"

"None what so ever."

She looks absolutely pleased "Leave."

"Yes, my Queen." They bow and leave the room.

She smiles even more when she looks at Yugi's cold limp form "Looks like your going to regain your memories earlier then expected Pharaoh."

She starts to laugh "hm hmm ha ha Ha Ha HA HA HA!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

--Game Shop--

Jyou steps in and knocks "Hello?" He notices the door unlocked "Thats strange." He walks in to see police officers everywhere. Jyou sees Professor Hawkins and Gramps "Gramps what's going on?"

Gamps looks at him still shocked "We don't know."

Arthur looks at him and then back to Jyou "Someone has taken Yugi."

"What?" Not sure he heard right.

The police officer comes up to them "There are others who have disappeared to."

Another comes up looks like his partner "They've been gone longer though so we don't know if it's the same."

The first one looks at them "There is no connection with the other people."

"Who are they?" Gramps looks at them.

He flips his notes and reads out loud "Ryou and Ishizu so far".

"Have they given a ransom note or anything?" The Jyou asks ready to help at a moments notice.

He shakes his head "Thats it no note or call."

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-fox125- What'cha think?

Yugi- What the hell I get abducted

Anzu- You get abducted cool

Sorceress-fox125- Not that type of abducted *WHACK*

Jyou- Do you think that knocked some sense into her?

Honda-(Shakes his head) Not likely

Sorceress-fox125-I'm going to write a sequel to this when I end it but that will be a long time from now though so don't worry and keep reviewing I love reviews since I don't get very many. Sigh

Jyou- Thats just sad

Sorceress-fox125- SHUT UP!! *WHACK* Why does everyone on here have to be mean to me. *Huff*