Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 6: The Plan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-fox125- I have some planned for this and I'm not very inspired by Inuyasha and Case Closed right now so be patient all right

Jyou-What ever *WHACK*

Chapter 6: The Plan

--Temple Sekhmet--

Yugi wakes up slowly noticing Ishizu, and Ryou, and they were all tied up "Where are we?"

Yami kneels beside him /'Your guess is as good as mine Abiou'/

A Young lady steps out walking slowly towards them in Ancient Egyptian attire and golden blond hair swaying behind her but her face isn't all the way revealed "Hello, little Yugi."

"And you are?" Yugi asks looking around at the guards and statues.

She looks offended "I'm hurt. You remember my flunkies but not me 'nt nt' Shame on you. My name is Hathor." She smirks mockingly at them "I am the one who helped kill you 5,000 years ago."

Everyone looks at her shocked "Huh?"

"You see when you broke the puzzle you sealed me away in a tablet and my father died." She looks at him coldly and then smiles "Oh don't worry I forgive you."

Bakura smirks /'Yep that sounds like the Pharaoh'/

'Bakura that's not helping.' Ryou Reprimanded him.

"You see your all going to be my personal army and I will be the most powerful ruler known to man." she smiles at them "Actually I plan on reviving your bodies and making them my servants."

Isizu tries to sit up but can for she is paralyzed and is having a hard time breathing "You-- you are despicable--- and how exactly--- are you going--- to do this?"

She smirks even more "The way you died 5,000 years ago it makes you weaker, but first I have to refuse your soul Yugi and Ryou."

They look at each other /'So you were right we are the same soul, imagine that'/ Yami smiles to himself.

Yugi looks at him oddly 'This isn't helping'

Bakura looks appalled /'You mean I'm him'/

Ryou glares at him 'And what’s wrong with me'

/'Nothing'/

"Now lets get on with it shall we? I won't be able to brake your will, but I will when the time is right." she smirks and drags them away.

-----------------------------------------

--Game Shop--

Jyou looks helplessly at all his friends "Gramps what are we going to do?"

Honda nods in agreement "Yeah, we have to find Yugi."

"We don't even know where to look." Professor Hawkins sighs.

"I think I have a good idea where." A voice comes out of know where. A shady figure standing in the door way.

They look towards the door where the shady character is "Who are you?!" they all ask.

The figure walks in "I’m someone who can lead you to them."

Jyou steps up and looks at Professor Hawkins and Gramps they look reluctant to leave, but does what they are told "It's sort of a private matter." They nod and leave.

Everyone turns back to the robed figure "They're in the Shadow Realm."

"No one can go into the Shadow Realm and I don't even believe in that stuff." Honda looks at him as if he nuts.

"No, they can with the Sennium, items and they have all ready tried to go after me." He says looking around for any sign of them.

Jyou looks at him suspiciously "Why?"

He looks at all of them "I am the guardian of the items until the Pharaoh reclaims that duty."

Honda looks at him strangely "Wow, we have someone who thinks he's a soldier."

"Honda!" Anzu says warningly along with Jyou.

He looks back at them "What?! I think he's nuts."

"After all we've seen." Jyou chips in.

"Any way of getting there?" Anzu says changing the subject.

"I have two Sennium items; one was stolen, but the Key." He says in his monotone voice.

Jyou nods "All right looks like we are off to the Shadow Realm."

"Yeah!" everyone says at the same time.

"For Yugi?"

"For Yugi."

"All right lets go." They head off to the back where Yugi disappeared.

--------------------------------

--Sekhmet Temple--

Hathor smirks "Looks like the games afoot and they are bringing the rest of the Sennium items to me."

Two men are at her feet speak at last "Indeed shall we go greet them."

She looks to the side and shakes her head "No I think I'll try out a couple of my secret weapons Bakura? Isis?"

They appear "Yes, my Queen?"

"Go greet our guests." They smile an leave she turns to a dark figure at her side tied up. "Don't worry Atemu you will get your turn along with the rest of you." She says as the others fade into darkness.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-fox125-I'm getting caught up into this what can I say

Anzu- You could put me in it more

Sorceress-fox125-not going to happen