Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 7: The Shadow Realm ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-Hey everyone I worked on my 6 week project lately so I really didn't get a chance to update last weekend.

Mai-Who are you kidding you have all these stories already told and you don't even post them.

Sorceress-You didn't hear that well any way here is the story

Mai-Did I hit a soar spot? *WHACK*

Jyou- Don't mind them.

Honda-Chick fight *WHACK*

Yami-No chick fight.

Yugi-Thanks for the reviews. Keep it coming.

Chapter 7: The Shadow Realm

They walk out to the back when Anzu realizes that they don't even know his name "And who are you?"

He bows "Excuse my rudeness, my name is Shadi."

"All right, we have to get to the Shadow Realm, but we don't know how." Honda says crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

Shadi nods "And we don't know which part."

"There are PARTS?!" Jyou says in disbelief while Shadi looks deep in thought.

"But I think we need Seto Kiaba here with us." He turn to the others.

"K-Kiaba? Why?" Anzu stutters.

"They will be after him too." Shadi says look up at the dark figures in the alley way.

"I guess." Honda says with a smirk on his face.

Jyou looks at him in disgust "Speak for yourself, I have to work with him on a project and want to spend as little of time as possible with him."

"Where is Seto Kiaba anyways?" Shadi looks at them all confused.

"Mr. President of the CEO sits up in his castle most of the time." Jyou says looking pretty much like he ate a bad piece of pizza.

"Then we should go." He says matter of factly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouts thinking he wasn't serious, at least hopping he wasn't.

"Huh?" Shadi looks up at the ceiling surprised.

"Shadi?" Anzu asks worriedly.

"Hold on a minute." He says walking upstairs with the others following after him.

"Where are you going?" Jyou wonders curiously.

"I sense an item near by." He says scanning the place before stopping in front of a room.

"This is Yugi's room?" Honda asks the others since he hasn't actually been in his room, the others nod.

Shadi smirks to him self as he says "How clever of you Yugi."

"What do you mean?" Jyou looks at him questioningly.

They walk in while Shadi senses around for magic "Yugi has the items that he has collected in a safe spot where even I can't locate them."

Anzu comes up from behind him "So do we need them?"

"Yes."

"There." He points down in front of the window by the balcany (Probably doesn't have one but in my story they do.)

He feels around and Jyou looks down as something comes up "A lose floor board?

They look down and gasp "And the Egyptian god cards."

"Why would Yugi leave them here?" Jyou looks around.

"He knew something was going to happen to him so he left the cards and the Sennium Rod, and eye." Shadi says almost in wonderment.

"And the others?" Anzu looks down even further.

"They were probably already located but these are the most deadly." He looks down at all five precious objects.

"Daijobuloke?" Honda asks starting to understand.

Shadi smirks to him them even more "If I didn't say it before my opinion on his intelligence is going far beyond anyone I've ever met."

Jyou smiles sadly "Hai, Yugi's something else all right."

"Now to convince Kiaba." Honda says while everyone looks at Jyou.

"Nani?" Jyou looks everyone staring at him.

"Jyou?" Anzu starts.

"NOOO WAY!!! Absolutely NOT!" He practically screams.

"He's your partner." Honda smirks.

"Ughhh." he says with a look of disgust on his face 'It's so easy to have a conversation come back and bite ya.'

------------------------------------------

--Kiaba Corporation--

Kiaba looks up from his laptop "What do you want? Just because we work on a project together doesn't mean you can come see me when ever you feel like it."

Jyou looks around hesitant he sighs 'If it will help Yug I'll do anything,' "Kiaba I-I--I need your help."

"What does the mut want me to help him with a leash?" He says with a smirk.

He glares daggers at Kiaba "Yugi's in trouble and apparently so are you."

"No."

"But--," Jyou doesn't get to finish his comment before Kiaba to cut him off.

"What do I owe him?" He raises an eyebrow.

"A lot." he says hotly 'don't yell, don't yell no matter how much he pisses you off.'

"No,"

Jyou sighs in frustration before getting an idea in his head "If Mokuba was in Yugi's position you wouldn't let anything stand in your way."

Kiaba glares at him "That’s different Mokuba is my little brother Yugi's not."

Jyou looks at him with genuine worry "Yugi is a brother to me."

Kiaba sighs and closes his eyes and asks "You won't leave me alone will you?"

Jyou smirks "No."

Kiaba throws his hands up in exaggeration "Fine."

"Lets go." Jyou and Kiaba begin to walk out before they hear Mokuba.

"Where are you going Nii-san?" He says rubbing his eyes.

"Your not coming along this time." He says with a 'Your going to listen to me no matter what' look.

"Where?" He says just as stubbornly.

"I'm going to go help Yugi get him self out of trouble." He smirks while Jyou starts to blow steam.

He nods "All right."

----------------------------------

--Game Shop--

Kiaba looks at everyone in disgust "Now that the Scooby Gang is all here."

"What's the plan?" Jyou intercepts before Kiaba can say anything mean.

Shadi closes his eyes and concentrates "I will use my Sennium Key." He opens them and shadow surround them.

"Wow, that’s something you don't see everyday." Honda says impressed.

"The key will hopefully show us where the other Sennium items are." Shadi turns and starts off.

"I thought the Ring could only do that?" Anzu says catching up to him.

Shadi looks at her and laughs nervously "Well it's sort of like the ring."

"All right so where is it pointing?" Jyou says already getting a headache.

He sets it down on the ground and it glows and points the the right "The right."

"Wow!" Anzu looks on in amazement.

"A Black Desert so original." Jyou looks to and smirks.

Suddenly they hear a loud hissing noise from behind them "Sssssss."

Honda turns around "That don't sound good."

"What is that?" Anzu watches as a big lump of sand comes her way and emerge as a cobra with giant golden wings.

A girl comes up from behind the snake with golden hair and blue eyes the sparkle and a beautiful gown made of a light blue cloth just like the Egyptians used to wear Honda smirks "Hello."

Anzu looks at her "You are?"

She bows "My name is Kari."

Kiaba looks her up and down "What are you?

She smirks "I was barrowed."

Jyou look at them asking a question to all of them as who she is they all shake their head "Uhhh, I don't think anyone knows of you ."

She smiles and shakes her head "I was someone else’s dream," She turns back to the snake "And this is Goddess Wadjet I am borrowed from a dream to speak for her."

Shadi comes up from behind silent from the exchange of words "Can't she speak for her self?"

She laughs "She could but she would kill you with her voice."

Honda laughs nervously "Uhhh, never mind."

Her features darken along with Wadjet's "What are you doing on my plain?"

Jyou comes up to them while Shadi tries to reassure them "We come seeking someone who is not supposed to be here."

Realization suddenly hits her "Ahh, you mean Hathor."

"Hathor?" They all ask.

"She is a dark priestess, daughter of Zork."

"He escaped and still lived before Yugi came in contact with him."

"Do you think you cold show us the way?" Honda asks.

"Yes, but on one condition." She smiles and holds up a finger.

"Condition?" Jyou asks.

"You will have to duel me." She points to her next challenge.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-What do ya think my best yet or what? You really didn't think I was going to tell you who she challenges did ya?

Mia-Yeah right

Yugi-I think it was even better then the other ones with Inuyasha

Inuyasha-Hey *WHACK*

Sango-Your not in this story

Yami-That was strange

Sorceress-review I know its a little long but what can I say the muse is close by