Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Predetermined ❯ How Things Began ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Destiny Predetermined"

Chapter 1: "How Things Began"

"Come here wench!" The priestess screamed, as she chased down the young queen. "Please priestess no I beg of you." With that said the young queen tripped and fell on her knees, careful to avoid her stomach. "No, what Cleopatra as I told you before if you don't have a sacrifice for the upcoming ritual, your unborn child shall take its place." The priestess then picked Cleopatra up so that they were face to face. Cleopatra shuddered as she stared into the priestess' cold lifeless eyes. "Now, give me what is mine or I will take it forcefully." The priestess smirked sadistically, as she saw the fear in Cleopatra's eyes. "Please priestess take me instead, my child has done no wrong, I will go willingly if you spear him." The priestess took time to think this though. "Alright, but I will separate his soul, to show the gods I have not taken pity." Cleopatra closed her eyes in defeat and whispered "Yes." Almost inaudible. The priestess upon hearing her choice, grabbed her arm forcefully and said a strange chant. Even with Cleopatra's vast knowledge of languages, she could not recall this odd one. Shortly after the chant Cleopatra and the priestess found themselves being transported to a strange room, occupied only by a mere stone table and questionable hieroglyphics written on the walls.Cleopatra read the hieroglyphics to try to get a clue to her whereabouts. The hieroglyphics tell of a spell to separate someone's inner soul, but by doing this the person will be forever longing their other half and their ying and yang will be out of balance. Cleopatra's violet-crimson eyes glazed over with tears as she feared for her innocent child's fate. She was all too soon broken out of her thoughts, by her arm being once again being grabbed forcefully as the priestess practically threw her on the stone table. Cleopatra shuddered as she realized how cold the stone table truly was. Once Cleopatra was on the table the priestess put shackles on her hands and feet, to keep her still. The priestess then conjured up strange sword, with the eye on Hours on it, it was also swirled in ebony and gold symbolizing it's purpose as the fabled "separation sword." The priestess then said another chant, but this time it was said in egyptian, a language Cleopatra knew well. So naturally she tried to decode it, but truth be told Cleopatra was too sacred to really even breath. After the chant, the sword in the priestess' hands started to glow a mysterious gold color. She then moved near Cleopatra's stomach, the priestess then held the sword up above her stomach as she shouted "Almighty gods invoke thee." She then trust the sword into Cleopatra's stomach with relentless force. She screamed and passed out from the overbearing pain that followed. When the priestess pulled the sword out, two strange auras escaped from it's slivery blade, a demon with symbolized "darkness" and an angel which symbolized "light." The priestess then broke the blade sending the two parts of the soul into chaos, only one day to be fatefully reunited with it's other half. Maybe.

Disclaimer=I don't own YGO. *cries*