Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Predetermined ❯ "Deadly Blue Eyes" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: "Deadly Blue Eyes"

It was a beautiful egyptian afternoon, but it was saddened as young tri-colored hair boy by the name of Yugi, sat staring at a burning hut crying. He lived life as a commoner so the crime rate was exceedingly high, so naturally raids were common, but he cold never had expected this. Never. "Grandpa why did you go?" He whispered. "Why?" He dried his tears and turned to go to his best friend Jounouchi's house to see if he was alright. But when he turned to go he bumped into a tall man, but when little Yugi looked up he became horrified. He could see this man was the high priest of Egypt, because of the elegance of his headdress and along with a rare trait the high priest was known for…piercing blue eyes. Yugi knew the price for not bowing down before a person in such high importance, but those eyes held him in his place, their powerful gaze made Yugi feel small and insignificant, they made him feel liking just crawling away. Yugi was brought back to reality by a harsh slap to his delicate face. "How dare you not bow down before me." The high priest hissed. "I.." Yugi began "Silence." The high priest then punched Yugi in the stomach…Hard. The deadly blow knocked little Yugi unconscious. The priest then signaled for his two guards, to take the youngster to the slave wagon, but not before giving him a swift kick in the ribs. "That will teach you." He spat before mounting his black stallion.

"Questions that need answering'"

Why is Seto so mean?

Where are they taking Yugi?

Where is Joc or was he killed in the raid?

Stay tuned!!! *_*