Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Predetermined ❯ Fateful Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: "Fateful Meeting."

When Yugi came to, he found himself chained at the hands and feet and he was traveling in what appeared to be a wagon. He faintly tugged at his bindings, but to no avail, he was soon taken over by sleep. Not too far into his slumber he was awaken by a loud, arrogant, and defiant voice owned only to….Jounouchi. Yugi's eyes shoot open to franticly search for his friend. "Joc-kun?" Yugi calls out unsurely. `That sounds like Yugi.' Joc thinks bitterly. ` But my little buddy is dead, it can't be him or maybe.'

"Yugi is that you?" Joc calls out to his friend. " Yeah, it's me Joc-kun." Joc is certain it's Yugi so he starts to search for him ."Yugi where are ya?" Yugi upon hearing this tries to find a way so his friend can locate him in this mass of people. "Joc just follow my voice." Joc complies and is soon reunited with his friend. "Hey Yug are ya okay?" Joc asks Yugi worriedly. "Yeah Joc-kun I'm just so happy to see you." Yugi can't hold it in anymore, he flings his arms around Joc to what extent his bindings allow and cries. "Yugi whats the matter?" Joc asks in a comforting matter. "Oh, Joc-kun the soldiers they…they." Yugi can't bring himself to say it. "They what Yugi what did they do?" Joc asks fearing the worst. "They killed him Joc, they killed grandpa." Yugi then silent cries in Joc arms. Joc found himself getting all teary eyed, grandpa was like the father he never had. "Shh, Yugi its gonna be okay." Joc says as he strokes Yugi's hair in a soothing manner. Shorty after they both fall asleep. A little while later they are woken up by a guard throwing a bucket of cold water on them. "Get up, slaves." He spat before walking off. "Slaves? What did he mean, Joc?" Yugi asks as he tries to wring the water out of his hair. "I don't know Yug and I don't wanna find out." Joc states coolly.