Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!!! I just wished I owned Bakura and Yami!! *pouts* but I don't.

Summary:

I hate summaries!! You really don't know what your going to do u know? So all I can say as that there is slash in this story! Bakura/Yami. This story is very ooc! Alrighty!

Differences

Chapter 1

Bakura sighed as he sat down beside Ryou.

"What is it Yami?" Ryou asked, placing his book down.

"Ryou, why do I have to go to school with you? I mean, everyone think's i'm in the shadow realm. Plus they all hate me." Bakura said, looking up. "What's the point?"

"It will do you good. Beside's you wish to learn more, right?"

"Well, yes."

"Then you'll come. Beside's, make a few change's and know one will know who you are." Ryou smiled softly. "You've changed Bakura. If those other guy's can't accept that, then that's there problem."

"Thanks Ryou."

"No problem Bakura. Now get ready, we have to leave soon." Ryou smiled.

"I'm on it." Bakura said, running up the stairs to his room.

"And Yami." Ryou called out.

"Yes?"

"You have to wear the school uniform."

"Damnit." Bakura cursed.

Five mintues later, Bakura came down and met Ryou at the front door.

"So who are you saying I am?" Bakura asked as they headed out the door.

"That your my twin brother who just came to Japan from Britian." Ryou told him.

"You think that will work?" Bakura asked.

"Well yes. But I can't call you Bakura, seeing that's my last name." Ryou said. "I know, how about Ryoku Bakura?"

"I guess I can live with that." Bakura said.

"Great!" Ryou smiled. "Ba... Ryoku, you don't have the millennium ring on do you?"

"Yes." Bakura nodded.

"That's great."

"Let's just say that 'dad' got a second one made for me, and that your's is the original." Bakura smiled.

"That's actually not a bad idea Yami."

"Yami? Who is this Yami, you speak of?" Bakura asked, looking totally clueless.

Ryou laughed at the look on Bakura's face. "Come on, we need to get you sighed up before the bell goes."

"Oh joy." Bakura sighed. "Hey look! It's the Pharaoh!"

"Yes, he goes here to. But don't call him that." Ryou said. "Come on, let's get inside before they see us."

Together the two walked down to the main office. The entire way getting strange stares from everyone who pasted by. Soon the two entered the office and went to the principals office.

"Hello Ryou Bakura." Mr. Kerik smiled. "And who is this?"

"This is Ryoku. My twin brother." Ryou smiled. "He just came to Japan from Britian."

"Well Ryoku. It's nice to meet you. I wasn't aware you had a brother Ryou, a twin for that matter." Mr. Kerik smiled. "Hopefully your alot like Ryou here. Now run along to you class Ryou, I'll get Ryoku settled in."

"Okay sir." Ryou nodded. "Would you mind putting him in all the same classes as me? I'm afriad he doesn't know Japanese very well yet."

"It's no problem at all. Now hurry on out, you don't want to be late."

"Yes sir. Take care Ryoku. I'll save you a seat."

"Bye Ryou." Bakura sighed.

After leaving the office, Ryou ran strait to his first class, getting through the door just as the bell rang.

"Well your cutting it close today."

"Hello Yugi." Ryou smiled.

"Good morning Ryou." Yugi smiled back, sitting next to Yami.

*Ten minutes later*

"Alright class, I was just imformed from our principal taht we have a new student coming to our class." Mrs. Miko said.

Soon the classroom was filled with exciting chatter.

"Wow. I new kid, I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl." Joey said.

"Hopefully it's a hot chick." Tristian grinned.

"Is that all you two ever think about?" Tea asked, from her spot in front of Ryou.

"No, we think of other thing's as well." Joey said.

"Duel monsters doesn't count." Tea said.

"Oh. Well in that case." Tristian said. "I guess we don't."

"Hey Ryou, your the only one in this class who doesn't have anyone sitting beside you. Look's like the new student is going to be sitting there." Yugi pointed out.

Ryou nodded, putting a small smile on his face. "Your right Yugi."

"Class! Please, everyone take your places. The new student has arrived." The teacher anounnced. "And it seem's we have another transfer student from Britian."

Soon the class was loudly talking again.

"Well that's a surprise. Maybe you'll know this person Ryou." Yami said, speaking for the first time.

"I really doubt that." Ryou smiled. "Britian is a big place."

"Class, I'd like you all to meet, Ryoku Bakura." The teacher said, with a surprised voice.

Well that's all for the first chapter!!! In the next one I'm not going to be putting Bakura's name down. When it say's Ryoku then you should all know who it is!! And is there anyone besides my mom who thinks Ryoku is a girls name?? Because thats my friend's name, and he isn't a girl! so please review and tell me what u think!!!