Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*claps* yeah, onto chapter 2! I'm going to try and update this story everyone second day. I only have 6 Well I'm really glad everyone liked my first chapter! And I'm going to try hard to keep this story good. Well on with the story.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

/Ryou to Ryoku/

//Ryoku to Ryou//

\Yugi to Yami\

\\Yami to Yugi\\

Chapter 2

(On a last note, when I say Ryoku, I mean Bakura, okaies)

~Author's pov~

When the new kid walked in, the entire class gasped and was filled with whisper as the Ryoku walked into the classroom. Ryoku did all he could so he wouldn't let a smirk form on his face.

"Well." The teacher finally said. "I take it your Ryou's brother."

"Yes." Ryoku smiled. "I am."

"Well, you may go and take your seat beside your brother." Mrs. Miko.

"Thanks." Ryoku said, going down to his seat.

"Gee Ryou, you never told us that you had a brother." Joey said.

"I didn't? Must have slipped my mind." Ryou said.

"That hurt's brother. That you forgot about me." Ryoku pouted.

Ryou wanted to laugh at the look on his Yami's face. He really did look like a mirror image of himself. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet my brother Ryoku. Ryoku, this is Yugi, Yami, Tristan, Joey and Tea."

"Hello everyone." Ryoku said, forcing a smile onto his face. Expecially when he looked at Yami.

"Hey." Yugi smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same goes for me." Ryoku replied, taking his seat next to Ryou.

/Your not going to try and hurt Yami are you?/

//No Ryou, I won't lay a hand on him.//

/Good. Because the two of us are going to Yugi's after school./

//Do we have to?//

/Yes. And take that whine out of your voice./

//Yes boss.//

Ryoku looked over at Yami and sighed. 'What I would do now, just to make him pay for everything he did to me. But I can't.'

~Yami's pov~

When Ryoku walked over to us, I couldn't help but stare. I was alway's kinda atractted to Ryou. But Ryoku, looked older and wiser. Even more beautiful then Ryou was, if that was possible. He's also taller the Ryou, taller then me even. Which is a bit odd for twins... But oh well. I was stareing at his ass when I realised that he had turned around, so i quickly brought my eye's up to meet his. Something flashed in his brown eye's. I couldn't tell what it was. After the introductions were made I turned my head back to the front of the room. 'Something about Ryoku seem's so fimiliar. I feel like i've meet him from somewhere, but that's impossible. I've never been to Britian. Where is it anyway's? Oh well. And why hasn't Ryou ever mentioned Ryoku before? And why didn't Ryoku come over with Ryou?'

\Yami? What are you thinking about?\

\\Oh nothing Yugi.\\

\Are you sure? You seemed like you were busy thinking of something.\

\\Well, why would Ryou not tell us about his brother?\\

\I'm not sure. Ryou doesn't talk about his family much.\

\\True.\\

Feeling someone staring at him, Yami looked over Yugi to see Ryoku staring at him.

~Author's pov~

Ryoku soon realised that Yami was staring back at him, so he quickly turned back to face the teacher.

I know that chapter is pretty short, but my computer is acting up, so i wanted to get this posted. Thanks once again to everyone who reviewed, it mean's alot to me.