Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey all! Thanks for all the reviews! Well I'm really glad everyone liked my second chapter as much as they did the first! Well on with the story.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

/Ryou to Ryoku/

//Ryoku to Ryou//

\Yugi to Yami\

\\Yami to Yugi\\

Chapter 3

"Please Ryou! Please don't make me sit and eat lunch with the Pharaoh!"

"Bak... Ryoku! Stop that." Ryou said, looking down at his Yami. Who at this time was on his knee's begging. "And stand up! Everyone is looking at us."

"Sorry." Ryoku said, standing up.

"And his name is Yami... Oh hello Yugi, Yami." Ryou said, smiling nervously at the two behind Ryoku.

"Hey you two." Yugi smiled.

Ryoku's face went red as he turned around. "Oh hey you guy's. Well I wish I could stick around. But I must go."

"Go where?" Ryou asked, confussed.

"To, to... the bathroom!" Ryoku said quickly.

"Okay... Do you even know where it is?" Ryou asked.

"Well, no."

"Well I can show you were it is." Yami smiled.

"Oh." Ryoku said. Forcing a smile on his face. "Thanks.. Yami."

/Was that hard to say Yami?/

//Oh be quiet!//

"Your very welcome. We'll meet you two up at the lunch table." Yami said, leading Ryoku away.

Ryou giggled slightly at the look on his Yami's face. Stopping when he saw Yugi give him a funny look. "Err.. should we head off to the lunch table?"

"Yeah." Yugi nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Ryoku. Tell me about yourself." Yami said, strking up a conversation.

"Ah. Well, what's to say?" Ryoku said nervously, pulling at the coller of his shirt.

"Are you okay?" Yami asked, giving him a wierd look.

"Yeah. It's just, you know. Hot in this building." Ryoku stumbled out.

"Oh. So, when did you arrive in Japan?" Yami asked, as the turnned to go up the stairs.

"Ah, you know. Yesterday."

"Oh. Well Ryou never mentioned you, which is odd."

"Well when he left Britian we weren't on the best term's."

"So, just why didn't you come to Japan with your dad and brother?"

Ryoku frozed at this. 'Oh shit, oh shit.'

/What is it Bakura?/

//Ryou! Yami just asked me a hard question.//

/Well, what is it?/

//He asked why I didn't come over to Japan with you and Dad. I mean, your father.//

/Oh. Well, have fun with that one!/

//Ryou! Ryou!//

"Ryoku! Hello! Anyone home?" Yami said, waving his head in front of the other boy's face.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's alright. You kinda zoned out there for a second."

"Yeah. It's just hard to talk about why I didn't come over with Ryou, and Dad."

"Oh, I won't ask again then."

"Thanks. So, are you and Yugi brother's?"

"Ah, no. Were not."

"Oh, related?"

"Not really."

Ryoku tried to not smirk, as he watched Yami get nervous. "Then how do you two look so alike? Plus you wear those twin thing's."

"It's called the millennium puzzle." Yami explianed.

"Is it like my brother's millennium ring?"

"Yes. It's like that. Except the one I'm wearing, isn't the real copy. Yugi has the really one.

"Oh?"

"Look! The bathroom." Yami grinned. "I'll wait for you out here."

"Right." Ryoku said, running in. Looking around he started laughing. 'Ah, that was good. Seeing the Pharaoh get nervous like that was fun. Maybe this whole thing won't be too bad after all.' Smirking, he looked into the mirror. 'But I have to be careful, I can't let it slip who i really am. Not anytime soon anyways.' Putting his "innocent" look back on, he left the bathroom to join Yami. "So let's head off to this lunch room place."

"Right." Yami nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yami and Ryoku walked over to the table, Ryou jumped up and ran over to them.

"Hey Ryou." Ryoku grinned.

"What did you do?" Ryou asked, when Yami had taken his seat.

"Me? I didn't do a thing brother." Ryoku smiled.

Sighing, Ryou headed back to his seat. /Yami, don't screw up or let Yami know who you really are. He wouldn't spare a second to send you back to the shadow realm./

Ryoku pouted, and let out a fake cry. "I knew it! You hate me! You wish, that i was dead!"

"What are you doing?!" Ryou asked.

//I'm bored.//

/Why you.../

"You should just say that you wish i stayed in Britian!" Ryoku spat out, turning around and running out of the room.

'Oh man' Ryou frowned. /Yami! Stop being like that./

//Why?//

/Because... Fine! Be child-ish. But... I'm not coming to get you./ Ryou waited for a response. Not getting one, he grumpled under his breath and marched out of the room.

Ryoku was sitting under one of the tree's when Ryou finally came and found him.

He smirked as Ryou sat down beside him. "I thought you weren't coming to get me?"

"What kind of a brother would i be if i didn't?" Ryou sighed. "Why did you do that?"

"I didn't wish to sit and eat lunch with the Pharaoh and his servent's."

"Yami." Ryou said, rolling his eye's.

"You just called me, his name."

"Well you are. If we were actually twins, you'd be the dark one."

"True." Ryoku nodded. "Oh, for the love of Ra!"

"What is it?" Ryou asked.

"Over there." Ryoku pointed, to the door.

"What? I don't... Ooh." Ryou said, as he spoted Yugi and Yami walking over to them.

"Why are they coming over here?"

"Well, after your little performance they're most likely worried."

"Oh. Well, it was a good time wasn't it?"

"Not really. The entire school most likely heard you."

"Hey Ryou. Ryoku." Yugi said, as he and Yami stopped infront of them.

"Hey guy's." Ryou smiled.

"Hello." Ryoku mumbled, moving slightly away.

"Hey." Yami said, leaning down till he was infront of Ryoku. "What's this around your neck?"

And that's it for now! Once again, thanks for all the reviews. So you can now go and tell me what you think, whether you loved it or hated it. Tata for now!