Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya! Thanks everyone for the reviews!!

Thanks all!! It's nice to see people actually like my story! ^_^ Now I hate typing out such short chapter's but my computer is down at the moment and I'm using someone else's. Meh, anyway's. I'm going to try and make this chapter longer!!

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 4

"Hey." Yami said, leaning down till he was infront of Ryoku. "What's this around your neck?"

Ryoku frozed, as Yami got hold of the string that held the millennium ring around his neck.

Ryou's mouth dropped open and he started to look panick.

Yami and Yugi gasped, as the saw the millennium ring on the end of the string. "How did you get this!" Yami asked. Pulling Ryoku up by the necklace.

Pushing Yami away from him, Ryoku fell backward's. "My father gave it to me." He spat out at Yami. Rubbing his neck.

"But he gave it to Ryou..." Yugi started.

Ryou pulled out his millennium ring from under his shirt. "The one I wear is the real one."

"Mine's just a fake. A copy our father gave to me." Ryoku said. "There was no need to freak out over it."

"I'm sorry." Yami said. "I thought you were someone else."

"Er.. Okay." Raising and eyebrow, Ryoku turned to face Ryou. "What in bloody hell is he talking about?"

"Oh, ah.. I guess I should tell you now." Ryou said.

"Tell me what?" Ryoku asked, looking totaly clueless.

"Well you see. Yami isn't really... human... i guess you could say." Ryou said slowly. Picking his word's carefully.

Ryoku turned to look at Yami. Who was sitting down beside's Yugi, across from him and Ryou. "He look's human to me."

"Well, yeah.. He look's, but isn't." Ryou said, slowly.

//You know, If i didn't already know who and what Yami was. I'd be really lost right now, you know.//

/Hehe, sorry Yami. I never realised how hard it is to explian about a 5000 year old spirt./

"Okay. So, he's not human. What is he?" Ryoku asked, leaning back against the tree.

"Well Yami is the spirt of a 5000 year old Pharaoh." Ryou finally said.

Ryoku couldn't help but start laughing. "Yeah right. And I'm the tooth fairy. Seriously Ryou."

"He is telling you the truth." Yami finall y spoke up.

"Oh?" Ryoku said. "Do you have supporting evidence to that?"

"Well, you see. Remember when we were talking about the puzzle earlier?"

"Yes." Ryoku nodded.

"You see, 5000 year's ago something bad happened, And I was the only one able to do anything about it." Yami started. "For those 5000 year's my spirt was locked in the puzzle, until Yugi here put the puzzle together. And I was free."

"Oh." Ryoku said. "So, how do you have that form? Why aren't you a spirt?"

"Well, were not really a hundred percent sure on how that happened." Yugi said. "It, just did."

"Oh. So, you used to be a spirt?"

"Yes." Yami nodded. "To have a soild body like this, I'd have to use Yugi's body."

"Oh. well then. That's very intresting, so how many item's are there?"

"Seven." Ryou answered.

"So, do all the item's have Ya.. I mean spirt's in them?" Ryoku asked. 'Man, that was a close one.'

"Well, so far. We believe that only two of the item's have spirt's in them." Yami said, a bit nervously.

A puzzled look crossed Ryoku's face. 'Is the Pharoh nervous?' He looked over at Ryou, who just shrugged his shoulder's. "So, there's two of you."

"Was." Yami said.

"Pardon?" Ryoku asked.

"You see the other spirt happened to be the spirt of the millennium ring." Yami said. "Except, he was a tomb robber in his day. Also he was an evil spirt."

Ryou almost laughed at the look on his Yami's face. "Well he wasn't that evil." He put in.

"Are you kidding Ryou?!" Yugi said. "He tried to send all of us to the shadow realm."

"I know." Ryou said.

"What's this shadow realm?"

"The place were both I and the spirt of the ring was locked in for those 5000 years. That's were he is now."

"Oh, i see." Ryoku said. Slowly feeling guilty for everything he had done. But not that guilty. //Sorry Ryou.//

/It's alright Yami. All's forgiven./

//Thanks Ryou. For giving me a second chance. Nobody has done that before.//

"Everbody has the right to a second chance." Ryou said, getting up. "Come on Ryoku, you need to eat something. Bye Yugi, Yami."

"Bye guy's." Ryoku said, almost running after Ryou.

"Well, he took that easier then we thought." Yugi smiled.

"Yes. Just slightly to well. And what was Ryou talking about?" Yami asked. "That thief didn't earn a second chance. Ryou should be happy I sent him to the shadow realm."

"He was most likely lonely. You know, without is father being around. I'm sure he'll be fine now that Ryoku is here." Yugi said.

"I guess." Yami nodded. "We never did ask them about that little sceen they did in the lunch room."

"Chance's are we don't want to know what that was about." Yugi smiled.

"I guess." Standing up, Yami helped Yugi up. "Come on, let's go join the other's."

"Alright." Yugi said. "Yami, is there a chance that the spirt of the ring could come back?"

"I doubt it light. He wouldn't have the nerve to face me, and If i do every see him again. I'll send hi straight to the shadow realm again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what do you want to eat?" Ryou asked, going through he's lunch bag.

"I don't really care."

"A sandwich then?" Ryou, said. Holding one up.

"Thank's." Ryoku said, taking the sandwich. "How much longer do we have of this 'lunch' time?"

"Oh, about another fifteen minutes."

"Okay." Ryoku nodded. "So how many more classes are Yami and Yugi in with us? Because, so far they've been in all of them."

"Oh, i forgot to mention that." Ryou laugh nervously.

"Hikari?"

"They are in all of our classes. From the start of the day, to the end."

"No!!!!" Ryoku cried out. "I'm not going to make it!!!"

"Oh, your over acting." Ryou told him. "You'll do fine."

"Does this mean I have to talk in this accent all day?" Ryoku whined.

"Yes." Ryou grinned. "Beside's it sound's good on you. The minute you use your really voice, the pharaoh will be on your ass."

"Nice use of language." Ryoku said, dryly.

"It's your fault you know that."

"Me? How can it be my fault?"

Ryou gave Ryoku a look that explianed the answer.

"So, i swore once in awhile." Ryoku grinned. "No biggy."

"Once in awhile, he say's." Ryou muttered.

"Come on." Ryoku said, finshing off his sandwich. "Let's go walk about for awhile till the bell ring's."

"Alright." Ryou said, looking at his watch. "But we can't be late."

"Oh I'm sure the teacher will understand." Ryoku grinned, pulling Ryou up.

"If he doesn't. It's on your head." Ryou grumbled.

"I thought you didn't want me getting into trouble on my first day thought?"

"Fine. Then it's on my head." Ryou sighed.

"Sound's good." Ryoku nodded, looking around.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to figure which way we should head."

"Well, over there coming toward's us is Yami and Joey."

"In that case, we go right." Ryoku said, running down the hall.

"Why are we running?" Ryou asked.

"I'm not really sure why." Ryoku said, stopping suddenly, causing Ryou to run into him.

"Give a little warning next time, why don't you!"

"Okay. Hey look, it's that Kaiba guy." Ryoku grinned. "Want to go over and bug him?"

"No. I think i'll skip that pleasure."

"Poo. Your no fun." Ryoku said. Running up to Kaiba. "Hello there."

Turning around Kaiba looked at him oddly. "Hello Ryou. What can I do for you?"

"For a start. My name isn't Ryou, I'm Ryoku. His twin brother."

"Oh. Well nice to meet you then."

"Yes. Likewise." Ryoku nodded. "I was in an arguement with Yami not too long ago. About who was better at duel monsters. Yami said he was, but I said, you were."

"Is that so?"

"yes." Ryoku nodded.

"Will you excuse me for a second." Kaiba nodded.

"Sure, Yami is heading this way, just to your left."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"When did you have that arguement with Yami?" Ryou asked, walking up to him.

"I didn't."

"So, you made that all up." Ryou said.

"Yes. If were lucky, when we go over to Yugi's later Yami will be at a duel." Ryoku grinned.

"Oh, your hopeless."

"You don't really mean that do you?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Ryoku frowned. "I guess i am." He said, walking out of the school

Shaking his head, Ryou followed the spirt out the door.

Yes!! It's a few word's longer then the last chapter! haha, well I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Now you can review and tell me what u think!