Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya! Thanks everyone for the reviews!! Okay, cause i'm doing 2 chapters today, this one is going to be short. Really short. so, sorry.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 5

"Hey Ryou." Ryoku called out.

"Yes?"

"Shouldn't we head back inside now. The bell is going to go soon."

"Oh." Ryou said, jumping up. "Your right! Let's go."

"I'm coming." Ryoku said, following him. "I don't even know were are next class is."

"Don't worry about that. Your with me." Ryou said.

The two quickly stoped at their locker's to grab all their thing's for class, before heading off. Running into the room, just as the bell went.

"Oh, good. We made it." Ryou smiled.

"Yay!" Ryoku said.

"Oh hey Ryou." Yugi smiled.

"Hey." Ryou smiled back. "Oh bro, I sit with Yugi in this class. So you can go sit with Yami."

"Really?" Ryoku said, with a fake excitement in his voice.

Ryou laughed a little and nodded. "Yep."

//I hate you.//

/You don't mean that./

//I do.// With a sigh, Ryoku sat down next to Yami. "Hello there."

"Huh?" Yami said, snapping out of a daze. "Oh hey Ryoku. Sorry, I didn't hear you sit down."

"It's alright. You looked lost in thought anyway's." Ryoku shrugged.

"Yeah. So your not freaked out at all about the whole 5000 year old spirt thing?" Yami asked slowly.

"Well, no... Should I?"

"No." Yami said, shaking his head. "I was just wondering, you took it so well and all."

"Yeah... That's they way we are in my family." Ryoku grinned.

"Yeah. So what was that at lunch time?"

"What was what?"

"Well you said something about Ryou not wanting you here, and then you stormed out."

"Ah, that." Ryoku frowned. "It was nothing."

"Are you sure?" Yami asked. "You seemed a bit upset."

"Why would you care?!" Ryoku snapped loudly. Causing everyone to look at them.

/Yami! Don't be stupid! Do you want to go back to the shadow realm?/ Ryou said, through their mind link, with a worried look on his face.

//Sorry Ryou. I wasn't thinking.//

/Don't tell me that, tell Yami./

//Tell the Pharaoh i'm sorry! No way.//

/Yami./

//Fine.// Ryoku grumpled to himself, before turning to face Yami. "Sorry about snapping at you like that." 'Not.'

/Good job./

//This is stupid. What is he going to do to me? I can just come back from the shadow realm.//

/That's a great plan. You go ahead and do that/

//I don't like your tone.// Ryoku hissed, causing his hair to go spiker, and his eye's to go darker.

/Bakura! Yami is sitting right beside you!/

Growling slightly, Ryoku looked over at Yami, who happened to be looking at Ryou with a strange look on his face. "Is something wrong?"

"What?" Yami asked.

"I asked if something was wrong?"

"Oh, no." Yami said, shaking his head. "Just pay a close eye on Ryou for awhile, okay."

"Okay."

\\Yugi.\\

\Yes Yami?\

\\Did you feel that?\\

\I did. Do you think it's the spirt of the ring?\

\\Yes I do.\\

Okay! That is short, I know! Don't sue. I pay taxes! We'll my parents do.. but still.. Okay that was lame -_- Anyways, I guess I should explian the character thing. Now I do live in Canada and they do call Ryou in my story and the Bakura is just the spirt of the ring. Besides that the names are the same. Now, all the fics i read, have Bakura as the Yami and Ryou as the hikari. Okaies, just so thats clear! Thanks for reading! ^_^ Sorry if these last chapters have spelling errors, my friends spell check is down, and i don't have enough time to check it!