Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks for the reviews everyone, i'm going to try really hard to make this chapter longer then the last. I also just found out that I'll be moving soon, so I might not be able to update again after this. But i'll try. Now, with this chapter, I'm hoping Yami Bakura will be more in character then he has been. If not this one, then the next chapter. I wasn't planning on having that nice side of him always showing. His old side does appear as well. And I'm going to continue to call Yami Bakura just Bakura and Bakura will be Ryou. I'm way to use to that to change it. And when Ryou and his Yami are alone, he calls him Bakura. Well on we go.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 6

"Come on Bakura, it's not going to kill you to come over and hang out with Yugi and the other's." Ryou said, as the two walked into the door of there place.

"Of course not. I'm already dead." Bakura growled, stomping up the stairs.

"Well like you said, chance's are that Yami won't even be there." Ryou said, running up the stairs.

"Okay." Bakura said, spinning around to face Ryou. "I'll come, on one condtion."

"What is that?" Ryou asked, with a sigh.

"If the Pharaoh, does end up being there. For any reason what so ever, I can leave." Bakura said. "Deal?"

"Fine. Deal." Ryou nodded.

"Great. I'm just going to slip into something more compfortable." Bakura said heading off to his room.

Shaking his head, Ryou entered his room and placed his books down on his desk. Taking his school uniform off. He placed on his usual pant's, green t-shirt and sweater. Before heading downstairs to get something to drink while he waited for Bakura.

When Bakura entered the room a few mintues later, Ryou's mouth dropped open. "You like?" Bakura asked, with a smirk on his face.

"Since when do you wear leather?" Ryou asked.

"Well. Since never, but it's quite compfy." Bakura told him.

"I bet." Ryou said, looking at his Yami's leather pant's. "Well, let's get going now shall we?"

"Sure." Bakura nodded.

"I take it your leaving your copy of the ring at home." Ryou said.

"Yeah, the pharaoh already has suspesions of me being here." Bakura answered.

"What happened anyway?" Ryou asked. As he locked the front door.

"Well he asked me what was wrong."

"Oh, say no more." Ryou said.

"So how far is Yugi's place from here?"

"Not too far. We should be there in ten minutes or less."

"Oh goody, i can't wait."

"You didn't have to say that so sarcasticly."

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Did."

"Didn't."

"Did."

"Didn' t."

"Did, and that's that."

"Hey Ryou! Ryoku! Wait up." A voice shouted from behind.

"Please don't tell me that voice I just heard wasn't that girl."

"Her name is Tea, and yes it's her. So be nice." Ryou said. "Hey Tea."

"Hello." Tea smiled. "I guess you two are heading to Yugi's."

"Oh, we've got ourself's a smart one." Ryoku muttered loudly.

"Don't mined my brother. He's not a huge fan of girl's." Ryou answered. Then muttered. "In more then one way."

"Oh." Tea said quietly. which was followed by another 'oh', this time one of understanding.

Ryoku frozed at this. "What did you just tell her?!"

"Well I..."

"Oh, don't worry about it Ryoku." Tea bargged in. "I understand. Actually, Yami is the same way."

"What! I'm not ga... He is?"

"Yes." Tea nodded. "You looked quite shocked."

Ryoku just stood there with his mouth wide open, before he started to laugh.

Ryou let out a nervous chuckle. "Let's just get to Yugi's."

"Right." Tea nodded.

When Ryoku finally stopped laughing, he ran to catch up to them.

Within mintues, the trio finally arrived at the game shop. Walking in they greeted Yugi's grandpa, before heading to the back.

"Hey Yugi." Tea smiled. "Hey Joey, Tristan."

"Hello guy's." Yugi smiled. "Make yourself's comfy."

Nodding Tea sat down with Ryou on the couch, and Ryoku sat on the ground facing the table, as they watched Yugi and Joey Duel.

"So how's winning?" Tea asked.

"At this moment Joey is." Tristan told her. "I think Yugi is about to change that thought."

And like Tristan said, a moment later Yugi was declaired the winner. "Wow. That was a great duel Joey."

"That it was." Joey nodded.

All of a sudden, Yami ran into the room. "Yugi have you seen my card's?"

"Yes. You left them in the kitchen." Yugi nodded.

"Thank's." Yami said, running to grab them.

"What.. Oh, they duel he has with Kaiba, I almost forgot about that." Joey said, suddenly.

"What are you talking about?" Tristan asked.

"Well at lunch, me and Yami were just walking along when Kaiba all of a sudden appeared in front of us and challenged Yami to a duel." Joey told them. "He said, somebody told him that Yami had been saying he was a better duel monster's player then Kaiba was."

"Really? Yami would never say that." Tea said, surprise in her voice. "Someone must have made it up."

"Yeah." Yugi nodded.

Ryoku who had been laughing quietly to himself, started to cough.

"Are you alright?" Yugi asked.

"I'm fine. I just need a glass of water." Ryoku said, rubbing his throat.

"Okay, It's just down that hallway to the right." Yugi smiled. "Yami will show you were the glasses are."

"Thanks." Ryoku nodded, heading down the hallway. When he reached the kitchen the first thing he saw was Yami on his hand a knee's mutter about something. Leaning against the doorway, he let out a small cough.

Surprised, Yami jumped slightly. Hitting his head on the table. "Damn." He swore, rubbing his head. Turning around he looked to see who was at the door. "Ryoku?" He asked slowly.

"Yeah." Ryoku said. "Sorry about scaring you, I just needed a glass of water."

"Oh. Glasses are in there." Yami said, pointing.

"Thanks." Getting himself a glass of water he leaned against the counter and watched Yami. 'I can't believe the Pharaoh is into guy's. Who would have guessed. He does have a nice ass thought.' After that thought went throught his head, he gasped and dropped his glass.

"Are you alright?" Yami asked.

"Yes." Ryoku said, picking up the piece's of glass.

"Okay."

"Don't you have a duel to go to?" Ryoku asked, after throwing the glass away.

"Yes. But I can't find my card's."

"You mean, these one's."

"Huh. Yes." Yami said, standing up. "Thanks."

"No problem." Ryoku said, staring back at him.

"Hey Yami?"

What?" Yami asked, turning toward's the door.

"Do you mind if the rest of us come and watch your duel with Kaiba?"

"Of course you can Yugi." Yami smiled.

"Alright." Yugi said, going back to the livingroom.

Giving Yami one last glance, Ryoku followed Yugi.

"So, what did he say?" Joey asked.

"He said that we could come and watch him." Yugi smiled.

"Great." Tristan said, jumping up. "This is a duel we don't want to miss."

"That's for sure." Yami said, entering the room.

"Well, let's head down to Kaiba's." Tea said, standing up walking toward's the door.

When they were all outside, Ryou looked over at Ryoku. "Are you coming?" He asked softly.

"No, I need to be alone for awhile." Ryoku told him.

"Ok, I'll see you later then." Ryou said.

"Bye." Ryoku said, walking off.

"Where is he going?" Yami asked.

"He just need's to be alone for awhile." Ryou answered.

"Oh." Yami said.

'What on earth possesied me to think something like that!' Bakura screamed to himself, as he walked down the road. 'I know I'm so not into guy's. And even if i was, I'd never think someone like Yami.. I mean the pharaoh was good looking.' Looking into a store window, Bakura sighed. 'I've been around Ryou to much, i'm become to much of a softy, a weakling! I will not let that happen. I will get a hold of the millennium puzzle, one day. For now I'm going to try and figure out how we got are own solid bodies. There must be a good reason for it.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ryou. Can I ask you something?" Yami asked, as the group walked to Kaiba's.

"Why of course. what is it?"

"Well, I was wondering if you've felt any activite's from the ring?"

"Are you talking about the spirt of my ring?"

"Yes."

"As far as I know, he's still in the shadow realm."

"Your positive?"

"Yes, I'm quite sure."

"Alright." Yami nodded.

Slowing down Yugi walked with Ryou. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You seem, kinda angry." Yugi said. "You know Yami doesn't mean to bug you. He just doesn't want you to get hurt."

"Bakura never hurt me. He was like a brother to me." Ryou blurted out.

"What?" Yugi said, a puzzled look on his face.

"I was just saying the spirt never hurt me. He's...."

"What did you mean, he was like a brother to you Ryou?" Joey asked.

"Well, in way's the spirt and my brother are alike. Except one is a spirt and want's to rule the world." Ryou said quickly. "But, i really missed my brother. I was alway's alone, till the spirt showed up. Then he dissapeared, and then to my joy my brother came to live with me." Ryou told them.

"Oh." Yugi nodded.

"So why didn't your brother come with you to Japan?" Tea asked.

'Yes!' Ryou grinned. "Well, Ryoku was alway's closer to our mother. Our father and him never got along, they always argued and faught over thing's. Ryoku even blamed father for her death." Ryou told them. "Then one day, father annouced we were moving to Japan, and my brother would have any of that. So he stayed in Britian with some family, and dad and i heading to Japan."

"Oh, wow. That must have been rough on you guy's." Tea said.

"Yeah. I can't image how that must have been for you two." Yugi nodded.

"So, what made your brother to decide to come to Japan now?" Joey asked.

"Ah.." Ryou started. 'Crap, I don't have an answer for this one.'

"Oh, we've finally made it." Yami said. "You can tell us the answer later Ryou."

"Alright." Ryou nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura was still walking around town trying to figure out where he could go to find information on what he wanted to know. 'Too bad I can't just walk into a libary and ask them if they know how a 5000 year old spirt can get it's own body.' Shaking his head, he let out a small chuckle. 'This be easier to do if Ryou was here. I'd go back to the house, but i don't have a key. Wait, since when do I need one?'

"Hey there pretty boy."

"Huh?" Bakura said, looking up to see five teenager boy's leaning against the wall. "Can i help you in some way?" He coldly asked.

"Maybe you can." The tallest one said, looking Bakura up and down. "And maybe you really can."

Bakura narrowed his eye's at the guy, and let out a snort. "Please. Now If you'd all shut up, i'll be on my way."

"Don't be thinking so." The short one said. Tilting his head, he studied Bakura. "You know, you look very fimilar. Have we seen you from some place?"

"No. You may have seen my twin brother, but i've only been here for a few day's." Bakura said.

Grinning, the one guy nodded. "Maybe."

Bakura growled slightly. 'I should have brought the millennium ring with me, even if it's a copy, it's does everything that the really one does. Maybe I should call Ryou here... Nah, i can take these guy's.' Bakura lowered his head slightly and smirked. "Lucky for you fool's, I don't have my ring with me. So i can't simply send you to the shadow realm. Look's like I'm going to have to do this the hard way."

"Bring it on pretty boy." A new guy spoke up.

Alright, I will soon tell everyone how Yami and Bakura got there own bodies. Know, I'm not too sure if the spirts could use the shadow magic without the item's, so in my story they can't. I'm not sure how much I can do with my story now. There's a huge forest fire sprending through my province, well the center of it, and my family, and their friend's have lost there homes. So this chapter is for all of them.