Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks everyone for the reviews. Yeah, the fires suck for all of those people who lost there homes. It knocked out the internet at my place for the entire weekend.

Dislclaimer: I don't own any of the character's or Yugioh

Warning: There is SLASH M/M relationship in this story. So if ur not a fan of that, then don't read.

Chapter 7

Bakura narrowed his eye's at the one who had called him a 'pretty boy.' Smirking he walked right up to the boy. "Pretty boy? Who are you calling a pretty boy. You could get away calling my brother that, but not me."

"Oh. I'm so scared now." The guy chuckled.

Grabbing the guy by the coller, Bakura tossed him over his shoulder, sending him flying to the opposite wall. Soon, two of the other guy's came at him. Bakura quickly punched the one closest in the gut, grabing him and throwing the guy into the other one. All of a sudden, one of the other guy's grabed him from behing while the other guy started to punch Bakura in the face and gut. Bakura struggled to get free, but the other three had join there friends.

'Oh shit.' Bakura thought, his vision started to become blury. //Ryou!//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this moment at Kaiba corp, Yami and Kabia were in a heated duel, both down to only 50 life point's.

"Man, this is the most excting duel i've seen in age's." Joey said.

"I know." Yugi nodded. "Yami is alway's bragging how no one can beat him, frankly I won all of are duel's the other night."

"Did you really?" Tristan asked.

"Yes. But, something was distracting him." Yugi added.

"Oh, it was most likely nothing." Tea smiled.

"Yeah." Joey nodded. "Tea is right."

"Well Kaiba, I believe are duel has finally come to an end." Yami smirked.

"Oh really? How do you plan on beating my blue eyes?" Kaiba asked.

Ryou stood watching the duel from a little way's back, when Bakura screamed his name through the mindlink. /Bakura! What is it?!/

//I need your help. I stupidly decided that i could take five guy's on without the millennium ring. I was very wrong.//

/Okay, Yami where are you?/

//I'm in a alley, a few block's from the libary.//

/Oh, the one close to the turtle game shop?/

//That be the one, oh god...//

/Yami? Bakura!!!/ Ryou cursed softly to himself. Looking up, he noticed that everyone was looking at him. "Oh, is the duel over already?"

"Yes." Yami nodded.

Kaiba just glared at Yami, and left the room. "Well duel again some day."

"Looking forward to it." Yami replied.

"Ryou, are you alright?" Yugi asked.

"No, i have to go, my brother need's my help." Ryou quickly said, turning around and running toward's the entrence.

"Did he just say..." Tristan started.

"That his brother was in trouble?" Joey finshed off.

"I think he did." Yami said, breaking out into a run.

"Hey! Wait for us." Joey shouted.

"Ryou! Wait for us!" Yugi shouted.

Ryou stopped, waiting for them to catch up.

"Ryou. Where is your brother?" Yami asked.

"He's, in the alley close to the turtle game shop." Ryou panted out.

"Okay, come on, Joey, Tristan. Let's get moving!" Yami said, running off toward's the game shop.

"Right behind you." Joey said, as he and Tristan took after the spirt. With the other three following as quickly as they could.

But when the three reached the alley way, the saw Ryoku standing there holding a guy up to the wall. His hand around the guy's neck. He was muttering something to the guy, before tossing him into the opposite wall, beside the rest of his fallen friend's.

"Ryoku?" Yami said, stepping forward.

Ryoku frozzed, and then spun around quickly. "Oh, hey..." He said slowly.

Just then Ryou, Yugi and Tea entered the alley.

"Ryoku!" Ryou shouted, running past Yami, Joey and Tristan. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." Ryoku said, falling to his knee's.

Ryou leaned down and helped him up. "Okay, let's get you home before you do something stupid."

"Like what? Send these fools to the shadow realm?" Ryoku said quietly. With that, he grabed the millennium ring.

A blinding light filled up the room, when it dissapeared seconds later the five guy's where gone.

Ryou gave his Yami a look, that said 'are you crazy?'

Ryoku just smirked, and then quickly put a puzzled look on his face. Quickly standing up, he leaned against the wall. "What the hell just happened?"

Yami frowned, glancing at Ryou his eyes narrowed. "Shadow magic, they were all sent to the shadow realm." Taking a hug stride forward, he grabbed Ryou's shoulder and spun him around. "He's back isn't he?"

"I don't know what are you talking about." Ryou stuttered.

"Yes, you do. Now hand over the millennium ring!" Yami shoutted. Shaking Ryou slightly.

Growling, Ryoku stepped forward. "Get your hand's off of him." He hissed, slapping Yami's cheek.

Yami let go of Ryou surprised.

"Come on Ryou." Ryoku said softly. "Let's go home."

Nodding, Ryou followed his brother out of the alley leaving the other five standing there in shock.

"Do you really believe that the spirt of the ring is back?" Tea asked Yami, worriedly.

"I think he might." Yami said, placing his hand on his cheek.

"Well, maybe Ryou did it." Tristan suggested.

"Heh, I really doubt that pal." Joey said.

"Well, I'm sure Ryou is fine." Yugi said, lightly. "Ryoku is there with him, and I doubt the spirt will hurt him. Beside's, Ryou said himself that the spirt never hurt him."

"I know, but still..." Yami started, before shaking his head and walking away. "Never mind."

~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you thinking?!" Ryou asked. Screaming so loudy the second the two of them had entered the house.

"I'm sorry Ryou. I just had to do it." Bakura said, slumping down into a chair. "Those five made me feel weak."

Sighing, Ryou sat down in the opposite chair. "Well, please be more careful."

"What's the point!" Bakura said, throwing his hand's up. "I slipped up! I failed, amd couldn't do it. The bloody Pharaoh know's I'm here, no point in hiding it now."

Ryou sat up slightly. "True... He knows the spirt of the ring is back, but he doesn't know that you and him are one in the same."

"Ryou, what are you saying?" Bakura asked.

"Well, as far as Yami can guess, you don't have your own body, so... I can alway's act like you have taken over." Ryou said, jumping up. "Of course you'll be around."

Bakura thought this over for awhile. "Well.. I guess it could work. But you have to be careful. The pharaoh might just send you to the shadow realm."

"Don't worry about it." Ryou smiled. "It will work."

"Okay." Bakura said. "Now, we have work to do."

"What do you mean?" Ryou asked, puzzled.

"I want to figure out why, the Pharaoh and I have are own bodies. It make's no sense as to why we do."

"Oh, i see. I guess were going to figure that out then."

"Yep." Bakura nodded.

"Oh joy." Ryou sighed.

Well, sorry if the chapters short, the next little bit might be because of things. So review and tell me what you think. Thanks all!