Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 19

"Man Ryoku, i can't believe you won two duels in a row against Joey." Yami said in amazement. "I mean, those were your first two duels right?"

"Well first two duels that i have actualluy won." Ryoku confessed. "But i have duel a few games before today."

"You did great today, feel like playing against me anytime soon?" Yami asked.

"Oh i think i'll skip that offer oh King of games." Ryoku smiled.

"Alright then, but when your ready to go against me let me know." Yami said smiling.

"Will do." Ryoku said.

All of a sudden, Yami's smile disappeared, and a serious look crossed his face. "Ryoku, i need to talk to you about something."

"Oh okay, what is it Yami?" Ryoku asked as Yami led him to a bench.

Sitting down, Yami sighed and pulled Ryoku down on his lap. "Ryoku, i'm worried."

"Oh?" Ryoku said, as he turned to face Yami. "About what?"

"I'm worried about alot. You, Ryou and the fact that i believe the spirt of the millennium ring is back." Yami said.

"What makes you say that Yami?"

"The book said, that if two sprits of equal power died and where re-born at the same time that both of them shall recieve there own body and soul as long as they both live." Yami frowned. "And Bakura and I died and re-born at the same time."

"So what? It says two spirts of equal power. Thought you were a Pharoh and the other spirt was a tomb robber." Ryoku pointed out.

"Yes, well i never told him but with his item he was as powerful as i was." Yami said.

"How is that possible?" Ryoku asked.

"Well, the spirt.."

"He does have a name you know." Ryoku intruppted.

"Err, well Bakura." Yami said, saying the name like it was a dissease. "Held in his possesion two millennium iteam's. The ring which his spirt was trapped in and then he also won the millennium eye."

"Oh, so by him having those two he was equel power with you." Ryoku said. "I guess it's a good thing he didn't have three then."

"Yes, it's a very good thing." Yami nodded. "The thing is, i believe that Bakura has his own body. And he's pretending to be Ryou."

Ryoku let out a small sigh before saying anything. "Well that's impossible, isn't it?"

"No, he does and excellent job of it. As much as that pained me to say that it's true." Yami said.

"Well, i know for a fact that Bakura hasn't taken control over Ryou." Ryoku said thoughtfully.

"Well then where can he be!?" Yami said in distress.

"Hmm, a new host maybe?" Ryoku suggested. "His spirt might be with the eye now."

"Your right!" Yami excliamed. "So all we need to do is use the millennium ring to locate the eye. And then we should find Bakura in what ever form he is in."

"Quite right." Ryoku smiled.

"Come on, let's go and get Ryou and try it out." Yami said.

"Okay." Ryoku said, standing up.

Jumping up, Yami grabbed ahold of Ryoku's hand and the two of them ran back to the Bakura's house. When they got there Yami raced to the livingroom to see that everyone but Kaiba was still there.

"Hello Yami." Yugi greeted. "That was a short walk."

"More like run." Ryoku muttered. Earning odd looks from Everyone.

"Ryou, we need your help in locating the millennium eye." Yami said quickly.

"The millennium eye." Ryou repeated confused. "Why?"

"Because, i believe that Bakura's spirt is with the eye now." Yami explianed.

"Whoa, why didn't we think of this earlier." Yugi said.

/Maybe it's the fact that it's in a room in this house./

//Oh crap your right. I totally forgot about that little fact//

/So. What are you going to do about that?/

"Will you all excuse me, i have to quickly go up into my room and..." Ryoku paused. "And change, yes that's what it is. Be back in a flash." With that, Ryoku raced up the stairs and into his room. He quickly went throught the drawer's looking for the eye. Stopping for a few seconds to change what he was wearing. 'Wait, i bet i put it in the closest someplace.' Walking over to it he threw the closet door open. Reaching into a box he dug around for a few seconds before pulling out the eye. Smirking he held the eye up to his copy of the ring. 'So with these two items i'm as powerful as Yami. Well that's kinda cool.' As dark thoughs went through his head dark magic surrounded him. Causing Yami to feel it downstairs.

*Downstairs*

"I'll help you find the eye of course i will Yami." Ryou nodded.

"Good, thanks Ryou." Yami nodded. "I..."

"Yami? What is it?" Yugi asked as the other went stiff.

"Shadow magic." Yami muttered before running upstairs.

"Oh oh." Yugi and Ryou said at the same time before running up the stairs after Yami.

Yami followed the feeling of the shadows, frowning when he realized it led to Ryoku room's, reaching for the handel he swung the door open. But the second he entered all feeling of shadow magic was gone and all that stood in front of him was a confussed looking Ryoku.

Ryou sighed out in reliefe that Bakura had managed to get the eye out of sight before Yami had crashed in.

"Is something wrong?" Ryoku asked as he took a step forward.

"Oh no." Yami muttered before running up and hugging Ryoku. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Ryoku answered.

"So your not hurt or anything?" Yami said.

"No, i'm fine. Yami what is going on?" Ryoku demanded.

"Bakura was in here." Yami said.

"What?" Ryoku squeeked out. "Impossible."

"No, it isn't impossible. He used to live here he can get in." Yami said. "I'm willing to bet that this used to be his room right Ryou?"

"Errr, right." Ryou said stepping into the room with Yugi.

"Damn Tomb robber." Yami growled.

"What is it Yami?" Yugi asked worriedly.

"I bet that robber was here to hurt Ryoku." Yami growled.

"Why would he do that?" Ryoku asked.

"To get to me obviously." Yami frowned. "But don't worry, your safe with me. I won't let you out of my sight."

"That would explian the activitiy that the ring was experienceing." Ryou said calmly.

"Yes. The tomb robber had a new body. This will prove to be difficult." Yami frowned.