Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18

"I knew Bakura really liked Yami!" Ryou smiled happily as he threw himself on the couch.

"Well, i'm very glad he does." Yugi said as he sat down next to Ryou.

"Yeah." Ryou nodded. "So what movie do you want to watch?"

'I don't care what movie we watch just as long as i'm with you.' Yugi thought to himself a small blush worked its way onto his face.

"Are you alright Yugi?" Ryou asked. "Yugi?"

"What! Oh i'm fine. Sorry about that Ryou, eh what ever movie you want to watch is fine by me." Yugi quickly answered.

"Okay." Ryou said softly before turning around to go back to the videos.

"Well your picking the video i'm going to make us some popcorn alright." Yugi said as he jumped off the couch.

"Sound's good to me." Ryou said back.

When Yugi came back to the livingroom Ryou had already picked a movie and had placed it in the vcr. Setting the popcorn down beside Ryou, Yugi sat down on the other side of the bowl.

"Thanks Yugi." Ryou said.

"No problem." Yugi smiled.

It was hard for Yugi to concentrate on the movie when Ryou was sitting so close to him and at times there hands touched in the popcorn bowl. Once again Yugi felt his cheeks flame up. This time it didn't go un-noticed by Ryou.

"Is something wrong Yugi?" Ryou asked worriedly. "You've been acting slightly strange this past little while."

"Ryou, i..." Yugi gulped. "Ryou i l..."

"Ryou!" A voice shouted as it came running down the stairs.

"What is it Ryoku?" Ryou asked, sending Yugi an apoligizing glance.

"I almost forgot about my duel with Joey!" Ryoku gasped out.

"So? Why are you worried?" Ryou asked puzzled.

"Worried? I never said i was worried." Ryoku frowned. "I've played this game longer then he..."

"Ah Yami, hello. I was beginning to wonder why you weren't here with my dear brother."

"I had to make a quick call." Yami said. "Hey Yugi."

"Hi Yami." Yugi smiled. "Who did you have to call?"

"Your grandfather. Remember?" Yami said.

"Oh right. I forgot abut that." Yugi told him.

"I see." Yami said, before leaning over and kissing Ryoku goodbye. "See you tomorrow love."

"See you tomorrow." Ryoku smiled.

"Bye guys." Yugi waved as he followed his Yami out of the house.

"Bye." Ryou said.

"Is something wrong?" Bakura asked as he glanced at Ryou.

"No, why do you ask?" Ryou said, turning to face his Yami.

"Your lieing. I can tell." Bakura said. "What happened to make you frown so much?"

"Well if you must know Yugi was about to tell me something before you came down the stairs." Ryou told him.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's alright Yami." Ryou sighed. "I just hope he tells me soon."

"You like Yugi. Don't ya Ryou."

"Is it that obvious?" Ryou sighed.

Bakura smiled slightly and turned to head upstairs. "Yeah, well i know how you feel right now."

"Kura." Ryou smiled.

"Yes?" Bakura asked, putting one foot onto a step and turning to look at Ryou.

"You finally, realized that you really love Yami, don't you."

Sighing, Bakura nodded. "Sadly i do. But that won't stop me from getting the puzzle." With that Bakura turned and continued upstairs.

"Well just see about that." Ryou muttered as he walked back into the livingroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day everyone had arrived at Ryou and Ryoku's house for the duel before ten. Ryou was surprised when he opened the door to find out that the last guest was Seto Kaiba.

"Oh, Kaiba hello." Ryou said as Kaiba walked in. "Follow me everyone is in the livingroom.

"Kaiba! What are you doing here?" Joey questioned.

"I simply came here to watch the duel, is there a problem with that?" Kaiba said coldly. "Didn't think so." With that he sat down on one of the couches.

Joey frowned slightly, but then quickly turned back to face Ryoku. "So you know all the rules right?"

"I know the basics." Ryoku told him.

"Good." Joey grinned. 'Oh man this is going to be an easy duel to win.' He thought to himself.

Ryoku smirked slightly as he watched Joey being the idot he is thinking that he already won. "Shall we begin then."

[NOTE: Because i'm not that great with the duel stuff, i'm only putting in small parts of it.]

"Yep, i'm ready." Joey nodded. "You go first."

"Alright then." Ryoku then glanced down at his cards. "Hmm, I'm lying one card face down and i'm placing a monster in defence mode."

"Okay." Joey nodded. "I'm placing two monsters on the field one in defence mode and the other in attack." Joey then order his monster to deystroy Ryoku's.

"Well played." Ryoku smiled before going about his next move.

An hour later the duel was still going on. Both Joey and Ryoku were tied with life points.

Joey had his Flaming swordsman out and Ryoku had Joey's Fierce knight, which he had gotten from a trap card.

Joey smirked as he picked up a card. 'I'm bound to win with this card.' He thought to himself. "I summon, the Red eyes black dragon!" Joey said, as he placed the card down in attack mode. "Red eyes, attack the fierce knight."

"Wow that was a good move Joey." Yugi said as Ryoku's life points were brought down severly.

"I got you in the next round Ryoku." Joey smirked.

"I'm afriad there isn't going to be a next round for you Joey." Ryoku annouced.

"What are you talking about?" Joey question.

"You'll see." Ryoku smirked as he reached down to revel his face down card. "I summon Change of hearts to the field. Change of hearts, take over his Red eyes black dragon and deystroy the Flame swordsman!"

Everyone's mouth dropped open as Ryoku finshed his move making Joey's life points to zero.

"I don't believe it." Joey muttered. "I lost."

"And I won!" Ryoku smiled.

"Great job love." Yami said as he kissed Ryoku.

"Beginners luck i guess." Ryoku smiled, as he winked at Ryou.

Ryou and Yugi shared a small smile with each other before Joey challenged Ryoku to another game.

"Your joking right?" Ryoku said.

"No." Joey said shaking his head.

Sighing, Ryoku sat down. "Fine but no more after this."

"Alright." Joey nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I win." Ryoku annouced as he deystroyed Joey's card.

"Ergg, I don't believe it!" Joey said frustrated.

"He can't even beat and amature." Kaiba laughed. "How sad."

Ryoku smiled slightly to himself. Before standing up. "I'm going for a walk. Do you want to join me Yami?"

"Sure." Yami said, standing up. "I'll see you at home later, alright Yugi."

"Okay, bye you two."