Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 17

"Wow. Look at all this stuff!" Yugi excliamed.

"All this thing's belonged to my father!" Yami annouced. "But they were stolen from his tomb age's ago. Sadly we never caught the one who took it."

Ryou sighed as he saw the happy smirk on his Yami's face. "Well if all this was close to the ring then it's not to hard to figure out who stole all of it then."

"Yeah." Yami said, narrowing his eye's. "That stupid tomb robber, I can't wait to get my hand's on him."

Yugi and Ryou glanced over a Ryoku, who was it this moment a gostly white. "Are you alright Ryoku?" Yugi asked.

"Uh, yeah." Ryoku said, shaking his head. "I just don't feel so hot that's all." He said, glancing nervouslly at Yami who was still letting out a stream of curses and threat's.

"Uh, Yami..." Yugi said slowly.

"Yes Yugi?" Yami asked, looking up. Gasping when he saw Ryoku. "Oh Ryoku are you okay?" He asked, rushing over to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ryoku nodded. 'Why do I feel so guilty all of a sudden? It doesn't make sense.'

Bending down, Ryou searched through the chest. "Oh, I found the book." He said, taking the book out.

"Let's go upstairs and take a look at it then." Yugi suggested.

"Good idea Yugi." Ryoku nodded, pulling away from Yami he ran upstairs. With the other three quickly following.

"Who you guy's like that warm drink now?" Ryou asked.

"Oh that be great. Thank's Ryou." Yugi smiled.

Soon, the four teen's were sipping tea and looking through the book.

Yugi and Ryou sat across from Yami and Ryoku, seeing that they couldn't read the language in the book.

"Well this is intresting." Yami said, out loud.

"What is it?" Ryoku asked.

"Well, on the day I got my own body. It was the same day I died over 5000 year's ago, so it say's that if two spirts of equal power both died and were re-born at the same time, they shall recieve there own body and soul as long as both of them are alive." Yami said frowning. "Well that doesn't make much sense."

"Well then, maybe that isn't the right answer, were looking for." Ryoku said quickly.

Yami laughed slightly. "Yes, your right. For in order for that one to be the correct answer we've been searching for, the tomb robber would have to be back in a body of his own..." Yami glanced over at Ryoku for a second, before shaking his head and turning away. "But as we all know, he's awake, and still need's a host."

Ryoku gulped slightly as Yami glanced at him. "Which his a really good thing too."

"Yes, It would be tiring trying to stop him from getting the puzzle each day." Yami said.

Ryoku glazed down at the millennium puzzle, before looking away. "I'm kinda tired guy's, I'm going to lay down for awhile."

"Alright, do you mind if I joined you?" Yami asked.

"No." Ryoku said, smiling. "No, not at all."

"See you two later then." Ryou said.

Smiling, Yami followed Ryoku up to his room. When he walked in he was surprise to see how clean it was, and the fact that the walls were a dark black, much like his. "Well it seem's we enjoy the same color taste."

Ryoku smiled slightly. "I was never one to be fond of the light. I guess that's the way my brother and I are."

"Yeah, kinda like Yugi and I. I'm the darkness and Yugi's the light. Except you don't seem like darkness to me." Yami told him.

"Thank's Yami." Ryoku said, walking to his bed he layed down and patted the spot behind him.

Sighing happily, Yami wrapped his arm's around Ryoku's waist.

"Love you Yami." Ryoku mumbled, as he quickly fell asleep.

"I love you too." Yami smiled, closing his eye's he too quickly driffted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Ryou smiled softly, as he pulled his head away from his Yami's door. "Did you hear that Yugi? Bakura love's him, he really does."

Yugi smiled up at his friend. "I'm glad he does, they make such a cute couple."

"Yeah." Ryou nodded. "Come on, let's go downstairs and watch a movie."

"Sound's good." Yugi said, following Ryou.