Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Doesn't Really Matter ❯ Amazed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone, this is a sort of sequel to my Malik/Anzu song fic: It Doesn't Really Matter. It sort of takes on Malik's thoughts from when Anzu finds him after he leaves.

This is another song fic set to Amazed by Lonestar. It is a Malik/Anzu!

Hey people if you like the thought of Ryou/Anzu then check out my new site:

http://www.geocities.com/ryouxtea/

Disclaimer: I do not own YuGiOh or the song.

Amazed

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take

Each time she gazed up at him from her position of resting her head in his lap while he sat on the floor, he saw her love for him. It was embedded in emotions on her face and in her eyes. Stroking her cheek, he still couldn't quite comprehend that he Malik Ishtar had found someone to share his life with.

For as long as he could remember he was alone.

Surrounded in an endless source of darkness with no way out. No warmth or comfort, just a feeling of hate and revenge, constantly building up inside and eating away at him, while threatening to emerge and explode at anytime.

That was until he found her, his light, his relief, his love.

Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away

Destined to be alone and lost him his own mind, he thought there was no way out, until she came and reached out to him. Her hand grabbing him from the shadows and bringing him to the surface….to the light.

She saved him.

She gave him hope and never gave up on him. True his sister and Rishid did too, but there was something different about hers. It was as if, her hope was a beam of light, penetrating the mists around him, creating a glowing path and vanquishing the emptiness away for ever.

I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

It scared him at first, at how willing he became close to her. He tried to keep everyone at a distance, his sister included, yet she pushed past his barrier and broke down his walls.

And now, she could read his every thought, yet she wasn't the only one. He could read her too. Each time she smiled, her face showed such love for him, it lit a core inside. It was if they were the only two people alive, absorbed in each other and together forever.

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

He didn't know how she did it, but he was in love with her. He had fallen madly and deeply for her.

It shocked him that how someone so isolated and despaired as he was, could love another. He couldn't imagine life with out her, nor did he want to.

Every time he lost hope she was there with her words and heart refusing to let him fall down again. She held him up never once losing her trust in him.

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me, baby you surround me
You touch everyplace in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spent the whole night in your eyes


She had given him everything, her trust, her love, her heart and soul. She had also given him something so precious to her, her innocence, her virginity.

He was scared at first, yet she looked up at him with those trust filled eyes of her and he knew that it was right. He couldn't believe how much trust she gave; no one had ever had that much faith in him. They all thought that he would turn and leave, heck even he thought he would, but she didn't.

Each time he asked her that was she sure about being with him; she would smile and say without hesitation yes.

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

He remembered when she was nearly taken away from him. Her 'friends' decided that they shouldn't be together and did what they could to keep them apart. At first they targeted her and asked, 'How could she betray them?' and, 'What was she thinking?' but all she did was smile and say, 'I have trust in him, I believe in him and I love him.'

That filled him inside, she trusted him and loved him, and with knowing that, he felt that he could stop trying to hide among the gloom and be with her, rebuilding a life he was denied.

Yet seeing that her mind wasn't to be broken, they messed with his. Maybe it was a lesson, showing him what he had done to them, showing what it was like to be on the receiving end.

Yet it worked, he thought that he was pulling her down and so like a coward he left. He should have known that she wasn't going to let his disappear, she found him.

He remembered the conversation they had,

"You shouldn't have come Anzu," was what he had said to her.

"Why not?" she had asked, her eyes beginning to shine with tears.

"Because.... well because of what I said in the letter and well because of your friends."

Well that sure didn't sit well with her for the next thing he heard was,

"Malik stop it. Just stop hiding behind pathetic excuses that you don't even believe are true. I know YOU! And I know the Malik Ishtar I knew would never let himself be ridiculed and let some people talk him out of what he wants.... I love you..... and I will forever."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

"I love you too."

That was the first time he had told anyone else but his family that he loved them. And the thing was, was that he liked being able to say that, he liked being in love and have someone love him back.

Still he felt guilty about taking her away from her friends, she claimed that she didn't mind, but he still could see that it hurt her.

In all honestly maybe they were looking out for her, but like she said it's her life, her choices she was the one who had to make them.

However, he couldn't help but feel that he was doing something wrong and it wasn't until she had found him that he realised what it was.

She had given him trust and faith, yet he hadn't done the same to her.

That was the reason why he left, because he was too scared to put his trust in someone, for the fear that they would leave. He loved her but he was scared that if he admitted to it, then he would become dependant on her, and that she would leave and crush him….

But she never did.

She had the chance to leave him and she still didn't. She really loved him, and she had helped him in trusting people again… she showed him love….

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever

She made him happy, made him feel like a person and so he tried to ask a question that he was too scared to ask her before. He asked her to marry him and she had said Yes.

Together as one now they were, try as she might he would never be apart from her; they were both stuck together until the end.

"Malik?" he heard her say.

"Hmmm?"

"We should really leave this place, it holds our past, we should look to the future... a place of new beginning."

Glancing down at her, he smiled a real smile and said, "It doesn't matter where we are, as long as we are together, they can say what they want, I don't care anymore. I love you and whether we stay in Domino or anywhere else as long as I have you, I am happy."

Closing his eyes, he heard her mumble in agreement, softly stroking her hair, he lost himself in thoughts… the future…him and Anzu together forever with the promise of faith and love with them… never to be a lone again.

Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

The End.

Well what did you guys think? Yes I know very mushy and sappy but hey that's all I write. Anyway I hope you liked it plz R&R!!

Cyaz

Kazxx