Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Domino High ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domino High
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or its characters. Mind you, I do own this plot. Also, this'll be my first romance fic to ever have at least one sad moment, so be prepared for a bit of disappointment in the future.
 
In Japan, there was a great city called Domino that was full of life. It was always nice to live there, people were very interesting and it was home to a few celebrities. The proudest feature in Domino City was its high-school, Domino High.
 
This is where some of the brightest students went to graduate and make something of themselves. This year, it was to be shown that Domino High was also where most romances took place. If you couldn't find your soul mate in Domino High, there weren't a lot of other options.
 
One of the top students in Domino High was a very short person who a lot of people believed was still 12. Along with his surprisingly short body, he had spiked purple and red hair with yellow lightning bolts down the front of his forehead. His eyes always sparkled no matter how light or dark an area was. He wore a blue school uniform, blue slacks and a dog collar around his neck. He was Yugi Muto.
 
It was the first day back from summer for him. He had finally made it to High School with his friends this year. (Yeah, all characters are going to be younger, so they'll just be starting their high school years)
 
Yugi walked down the hallways and thought, `Wow, this place sure is big. It's kind of like a maze.'
 
As he examined the school more and more, he eventually found himself between two unknown objects. They were kind of squishy and spherical. Eventually, Yugi realized that he these strange mystical items were breasts. Boobs to be more precise, for these obviously belonged to a girl.
 
He was prepared for a beating only for the girl to embrace him, sinking his head further into the boobs shouting excitedly, “Yugi, I missed you so much! To imagine we're running into each other like this on the first day of high school!”
 
Yugi recognized that voice. With her short amber hair, lovely smile, black tube-top, matching skirt and long legs, these boobs belonged to Anzu Mazaki, a girl he'd known since Kindergarten.
 
As Anzu embraced Yugi, a girl tapped her on the shoulder and asked, “What's up with you, girl?”
 
Anzu turned around and asked, “What do you mean?”
 
“Um… he stuck his head between your boobs and you're hugging him,” Anzu's friend replied.
 
Anzu blushed, forced Yugi's head out from between her boobs and said, “It's okay. I know it was an accident. It's not my fault his head only goes up to my breast level.”
 
The two girls who were with Anzu blinked a couple of time as Anzu laughed and said, “Anyway, this is Yugi. He's been my best friend since Kindergarten!”
 
The two girls looked over at Yugi. Suddenly, they started acting weird. They inched closer to the boy's face, squeezed it and oozed, “Look at him! He's so cute! And look at his hair! It's so cool! It's like he's trying to be one of the cool kids!”
 
Suddenly, a tall spirit who looked just like Yugi only a couple of feet taller appeared beside the kid's head and asked, “Are all high school girls like this?”
 
Yugi transferred his mind into the spirit world, in which his spirit, Yami lived. He sighed and explained, “You wouldn't believe it. This is exactly what I had to deal with in junior high as well.”
 
“Can I talk to them?” Yami asked, blushing but then regained his senses and spat, “So I can interact and learn more about your time period! That's the only reason!”
 
Yugi shook his head and explained, “Even if you could pick up those chicks, I can't release you again. You nearly lost your life the last time I let you out of the spirit world.”
 
As Yugi and Anzu started talking about each one's summer holiday, a girl with long blond hair, lip stick, pulsating eyes very similar to those of Yami, a purple jacket with matching pants and a white sleeveless shirt underneath showed up. Her name was Mai Kujaku.
 
As she entered the area, a boy with a green sweater, blond hair and a monkey-like face showed up and greeted, “Hi there, Mai!”
 
Mai smiled and said, “Jonouchi, it's good to see you again. I see your look hasn't changed since I last saw you.”
 
The stud, known as Jonouchi, laughed and asked, “You wanna know what else hasn't changed?”
 
Mai wasn't prepared for this. Jonouchi lifted his head up, grasped onto Mai's arms and forced his head in between her breasts. There were actually five other girls with Mai at the time, so this was a shock to them too.
 
Mai grimaced and said, “You know, I'd normally beat you for this, but personally, I'm rather flattered. Still, I gotta keep my reputation up, so I think you understand where this is going.”
 
“I understand,” Jonouchi squealed, “Do what you gotta do to look tough!”
 
With that, Mai lifted up the boy with her leg and sent him flying into a wall. He rubbed the back of his head and said, “That was a little too hard.”
 
“How do you stand this guy?” one of Mai's friends asked.
 
Mai laughed and said, “He may be a creep, but you have to admit he's cute.”
 
Meanwhile, at the South entrance to Domino High stood a handsome pretty boy itching for another year of school. He had black hair in the form of a handsome ponytail, a cute girls-would-die-for face, a black shirt with a red jacket and two earrings that represented dice. His name was Ryuji Otogi.
 
He looked around at the girls walking past him and said, “Girls everywhere! I must pick up a chick immediately, but it has to be the one for me! I don't except kiss-ups!”
 
Suddenly, he noticed a very attractive young girl walking by. She had long light-brown hair, sparkling green eyes, one of the most beautiful faces you'll ever see and a pink T-shirt. Her name was Shizuka Kawai.
 
He ran right up to her and said, “Kawai, I haven't seen you in years!”
 
Kawai looked up and said, “Oh, hi Ryuji. I haven't seen you since grade 7. You left after that year. What happened?”
 
Ryuji blushed and explained, “Well… you see… I had important business… and…”
 
As the boy tried to hide the fact that he's spent the last two years womanizing, a tall boy with spiky brown hair, a light-brown trench coat and a manly flare turned the corner and noticed Ryuji flirting with Kawai like he had the first time they'd met.
 
By the way, this boy's name was Hiroto Honda.
 
Honda ran up to the boy in front of him, fist clenched. He went in to punch the pretty boy and shouted, “Leave her along!” as Ryuji moved to the side with a snide look on his face as Honda lost his balance and landed between, you guessed it, Kawai's boobs.
 
Kawai screamed in horror as she sobbed and cried, “I didn't know you were that kind of guy, Honda! Fine, you can have your fun a little bit longer, but don't think of me as a friend anymore!”
 
Honda lifted his head out from between the two hooters and uttered, “It's not what you think!”
 
Ryuji laughed and said, “You just couldn't resist, could you?”
 
Honda grimaced, turned to Ryuji and angrily forced his fist into the pretty boy's face. He scowled and snapped, “That was only because you moved to the side!”
 
As the two glared into the one-another's eyes, Kawai blinked and asked, “So it was an accident?”
 
Honda nodded and said, “That's exactly what it was! Now, as for you, Ryuji… WE MUST FIGHT!”
 
“So be it!” the pretty boy replied as the two started a petty brawl with one-another over the love of their lives. While they fought, a cute boy with a flat top, a school outfit and a cute grin walked up to Kawai and the two held hands as he walked her to her next class. His name was James.
 
The two lovebirds stopped fighting. They stared as their eyes began to water and the two hugged one-another and cried, “SHE'S ALREADY SEEING SOMEONE!”
 
Honda wiped off his tears and said, “Okay, Ryuji, this is no time to fight.”
 
Ryuji nodded and said, “Let's set aside our differences for now and crippled that thief, then we can get back to killing each other!”
 
“It's a deal!” Honda replied as the two punched their fists together.
 
Meanwhile, the first class was just a minute away as the top student in Domino High sat in his chair surrounded by girls. This boy had long white hair. He wore a striped sweater, had sparkling brown eyes and wore long white slacks. His name was Ryou Bakura.
 
“Look at all these stupid girls, worrying about which on you'll take out,” cursed Bakura's spirit known as Yami Bakura.
 
“I don't know,” Bakura stated, “They're all very cute. Maybe I should take on out.”
 
“No, you fool,” the spirit retorted, “You can't waste time going on a bunch of dates! You have to help me complete my plan!”
 
“Screw you!” Bakura retorted, “You do nothing but control my life! I'm taking matters into my own hands, and if I want to go out on a date, I will! You can't always control my life! You're nothing but a spirit who can't survive outside of the spirit realm!”
 
Bakura forcefully turned to one of the girls who stood out from the rest and said, “I'll go out with you tonight! You seem like a good pick.”
 
The other girls moped and went back to their desks. Sadly, this choice of his was sure to interfere with his lessons because the girl he had picked sat right next to him.
 
Since it was the first day of high school, the students had to go to every class. Each class was only 30 minutes long so the students could be introduced to every class before home time. It was a rather eventful start to the school year and what an interesting year it would be.