Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Double Identity ❯ Halloween II ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Meira: Lol… I'm on a streak here! Like… posting up a million chapters each day! Unfortunately… I can't do that starting Monday, because of school. *shudders*

So… this is the second part of the dance. It's difficult to keep on going… But I got the deck list from GLTB, so I can start Battle City soon. This story will keep on going for a while… I'm guessing about fifty chapters… so I'm far from being done.

And to clear up some confusion, GLTB is the nickname that kurama-ish-mine uses in the side stories in my other FanFics. So those people who saw `Request Fic for kurama-ish-mine in the summary, then see me referring to GLTB… I hope that made things clearer.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of the characters in this story. I don't own Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade, Dranzer, Kikyo (Inuyasha) Saéka, Ray (Beyblade) or Riruka. I also don't own Every Heart by BoA.

The list is growing longer and longer… I but it'll eventually go down… I hope.

I guess I should shut up now…)

~~Saéka's POV~~

I looked at Kai as I walked down from the stage. He was standing by Yugi and his friends now. I noticed several giggling girls standing behind him, pointing and giggling.

I had gotten to know their names over the past week, and I found out that they were some of the most annoying girls that I had ever met. They always seemed to be, giggling, talking, giggling, gossiping, giggling, giggling, giggling, dating, giggling, applying makeup, giggling, loitering, giggling, shopping, pointing at Kai, giggling, drooling at Kai, giggling, staring at Kai, giggling, flirting with Kai, giggling, annoying me, did I mention giggling?

Danella, Raina, Amelia, Elissa, Tara - Ada, Regine, Brina, [Meira: Not my friend… the prep that has the same first name as her] Racheal, am I missing any? I'm pretty sure there are more… but there are too many for me to keep track of. Not that I would want to…

"Kai!" I smiled, walking calmly up to him. "Your fan group is behind you," I said, dropping my voice down to a whisper.

"Don't you think I already know?" he asked, annoyed. Well… that would make sense, considering the fact that all of them were emitting shrill giggles from behind him.

Yugi laughed. So did Tristan, Joey, Téa, and a guy named Bakura. He sounded a bit like he was from Britain, since he always put in words like `chum,' `chap,' and `mate.'

I glanced over at the girls. I'd gotten used to them trying to drag Kai to places like the mall and beauty salons. Crazy people, if you ask me.

"Kai!" Riruka yelled. I groaned and stepped in front of Kai, pretending to see the necklace that I gave him. She stopped near me, and (unluckily for me and Kai) shoved me aside and hugged Kai.

"Riruka," Kai said, his voice sounding strangled. "Geroff me!" Clearly he was struggling to breathe.

"Ruki," I said sweetly. "Please let go of poor little Dranzie… he can't breathe!"

"What did you call me?" Riruka asked, sounding furious, but not letting go of Kai. His face started turning purple.

I sighed. I walked over and pulled Kai away from Riruka's grasp. I glanced at her costume. Ha. She was a cheerleader. I shrugged. Fit her personality perfectly.

"I'd like to start the evening with a slow song," the DJ announced. I groaned. Great… just another reason for Riruka to start acting like a freak again.

The music started playing. "Tell me babe…" a voice started. Oh my god. This was one of my favorite songs of all time, Every Heart.

"You wanna dance?" Kai asked, throwing a nervous look toward the preps. I wanted to torture Kai by saying no and having Riruka ask him… or I could be a good friend and dance with him.

"Sure," I smiled, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked surprised, then placed his hand on my waist.

Tell me babe… how many do I shed my tears?

Every Heart, Every Heart is not a gentle yet.

"So…" Kai said, trying to say something. "How was detention today?"

"Don't remind me," I groaned.

Shall I do, I can never say my loneliness.

Every Heart, Every Heart doesn't know so what to say or what to do.

"Why?" he asked.

"Yokoshima was on duty again," I said, rolling my eyes. "She makes every detention hell."

Was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone,

So I prayed for help to distance million stars...

"Nice costume Yugi!" I called, glancing at his Pharaoh costume. But it looked oddly familiar… where had I seen it before?

"Yeah," Kai remarked, smirking. "And Joey went as a dog."

Round and round the planets revolve around the sun,

And we always seek after love and peace forevermore.

"WHAT?" Joey yelled. "I DID NOT! YOU… YOU… YOU'RE ACTING JUST LIKE KAIBA!"

"Maybe," Kai smirked. He was acting a little bit like Kaiba… even I had to admit it.

Growing, growing woe baby we can work it out,

Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today.

"Maybe you are, Dranzie," I said, smirking at him. Kai shuddered.

"Dranzie?" Téa asked, curious. "I thought his name was Ken."

Show me now, what kind of smile do I come across.

Every Heart, Every Heart can take a step toward the dreams.

"It's… Kai…" Kai said, seething.

"Dranzer's his nickname," I explained. "But he's pretty sensitive about his name… he likes to be called Kai."

All of us, wanna take a lasting happiness.

Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you and give you sound sleep.

"Kai," Riruka drawled. "Can we dance now?"

"In the year that you're not a bitch," Kai replied coldly.

Someday all of us wanna free and easy, we have piece of mind.

Someday all the people find a way to love....

"WHAT?" Riruka stormed. "I am not a… that thing!"

"Sure you aren't…" Kai replied, smirking.

Goes and goes the time goes on, we are not alone.

We'll live on together and we will find some precious thing.

"Dranzer," I said mockingly. "Maybe I should let you dance with your girlfriend…"

"WHAT?!?" Kai asked, fuming again. "You're driving me crazy…" he mumbled, clearly furious at me.

Sometime we will smile, sometime we will cry somehow.

Don't forget believing yourself, tomorrow's never die.

"Ha ha," I said bleakly, glancing at Téa's costume. She had gone as a waitress. Possibly she would be like this her entire life… serving people.

"Come on, Kai," Riruka said, trying to tug Kai away from me. I think she would have succeeded had Joey not `accidentally' tripped, knocking her away. Good old Joey… he was always a good friend.

There is the warm heart places on my mind.

In my earilest day it's there and so sweet,

Kai laughed. Seeing Riruka suffer seemed to be cheering him up.

"Well," I said, glancing over at Bakura. He seemed to be okay, standing there. He had gone as one of those British guards that stand outside in Britain without moving. "Bakura seems to be… erm… having fun." Joey laughed as he saw Bakura trying to stand still, and keep expressionless. (So far he was failing pretty badly.)

There are many stars, they have talked with me so kind...

They say yes, always time's a friend of mine...

So shine...

"Bakura!" I called. "Don't hurt anybody with that pointy stick of yours!"

"Maybe you should worry about your arrows!" Bakura called back, teetering back and forth, trying to keep his balance, standing still. Seemed like he was a klutz or something.

Round and round the planets revolve around the sun,

And we always seek after love and peace forevermore.

"Dranzie," Riruka whimpered, pretending to look lost and hurt. "Will you please dance with me?"

"Don't call me Dranzie!" he snapped, looking angry.

Growing, growing woe baby we can work it out,

Look up at the sky Every Heart is shining all today.

"You let her call you Dranzie and Dranzer," she whined.

"That's because she's my friend!" he shot back. "Only friends that I completely trust are allowed to call me Dranzie and Dranzer!"

Goes and goes the time goes on, we are not alone.

We'll live on together and we will find some precious thing.

"Does that include me?" Joey asked, coming near us.

"No," Kai retorted.

"That's offensive," Joey replied, pretending to be offended.

"Don't care," Kai replied.

"C'mon," Riruka whimpered again. "Please dance with me?"

Sometime we will smile, sometime we will cry somehow.

Don't forget believing yourself, tomorrow's never die

"Whoops," Kai said, breaking away from me. "The song's over."

"No fair!" Riruka pouted, storming off.

We all laughed.

(Meira: That's it for this chapter. Crappy, I know. But I'm on a crappy chapter writing streak… and I'm too lazy to start on Chapter Eight.

Yami: You're too lazy to do anything.

Meira: That's cuz I marched in a two mile parade today… so tired.

Yami: Then why are you still writing?

Meira: GLTB wanted me to finish this chapter…

Yami: Oh…

Meira: So… no question for this chapter. I'm too lazy and tired to think of one. But don't worry… Battle City will start soon!

Yami: About time too.

Meira: .-.-`

Yami: ^-^

Meira: Tell you the truth, Yami, I'm mad at my dad. He said that I could get AIM once I got to eighth grade, and now he says not until I get to high school. So I'm mad now… >(

Then I have to take that stupid Terra Nova test… then practice for the I.M.E.A. auditions…

So please enjoy these chapters before I decide to kill somebody off out of anger…

Yami: *whispers to viewers* Don't mind her… she needs to take an anger management class.

Meira: I'm calm right now… but if you make me lose my temper, I will kill you.

Yami: Please Read and Review!)