Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon of the Shadowed Light ❯ Bloopers part III ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DOTSL! Bloopers and Deleted Scenes Part III
Deleted Scene 1 (between chapter 15 and 16)

Joey and Seto in the park waiting for Serenity and Mokuba to come back. They are arguing over something like always. Then Joey trips and falls over onto Seto.

'Oh boy...'

Both of them have mortified looks on their faces at this point. Then Seto manages to collect himself and shoves Joey off him.

"Mutt! What do you think you're doing?!"

Joey growls in a dog-like manor. "You think I liked dat?! You're insane!" He yells.

"Joey! Seto! There you are!" Serenity yells.

Joey and Seto jump far away from each other as their siblings run up to them.

"Why are you guys so jumpy?" Mokuba asks.

Joey nervously laughs. "Heh heh. No reason. So, you guys hungry or what? I saw an ice cream stand somewhere back dere!"

Deleted Scene 2 (between chapters 8 and 9)

Yume, Bakura, and Marik sneak quietly into the game shop, dressed in all black. They head immediately up the stairs to Yugi's room, where they find Yami asleep by the edge of Yugi's bed, watching over his precious aibou.

"There he is." Marik whispers.

The three trouble making spirit exchange glances and grin as they pull out their 'tools of evil'. Then all three of them dive on top of Yami. Yume covers his mouth with her hand so he can't make a noise and then gags him with one of Tama's bandana's. Then Bakura and Marik tie his hands and feet together. Then all three of them shove him into Yugi's closet for the Light to find him in the morning.

Bloopers
Take 1

Yume chases Bakura around the house, screaming at him. In one hand is one of Malik's daggers that she 'borrowed'. "I'm going to kill you!" She screams.

"Good luck with that!" Bakura yells back at her, still running for his life.

"I'm going to kill you and then set the evil ducks upon you and let them peck your eyeballs out! Then I shall drown your dead body and-"

Yume gets cut off by Shiro yelling, "CUT!" and storming out onto the stage. "Tama! Restrain your yami!"

Tama has already rushed out onto the stage and is trying to pry the dagger from her yami's grip and keep her from attacking Bakura, who is now cowering behind the couch. "I'm trying!"

"WELL TRY HARDER!" Shiro roars. "And Bakura! Get out from under that couch! She's not going to kill you!"

Bakura hesitantly crawls out from under the couch. At this time, Yume breaks free from her hikari's hold and attacks Bakura. First she-

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!

Kyle walks onto the stage and holds a sign up to the camera that reads, 'The following scene has been deleted due to extremely graphic violence.'

Take 2

Yume blinks and looks at the ink blot for a moment. “It looks like Yami being decapitated with blood flying everywhere.”

For the third time, Ishizu flips the ink blot over and studies it. “Send Yami in…”

Yume leaves the room and Yami soon enters and sits down on the couch.

"Tell me what you see." Ishizu says tiredly, holding up the last ink blot test first.

Yami peers closely at the ink blot. "Hmm... looks like some large creature tearing apart Marik and his organs are laying everywhere. There's his heart, and there-"

"CUT DAMMIT!" Shiro screams, about ready to tear her hair out. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT TOMB ROBBER!" She yells, already going off to find Bakura.

"Shiro, he's already dead." Ishizu reminds the girl.

Shiro growls loudly, already down the hall looking for Bakura. "I could care less at this point!"

From his spot hidden in the attic, Bakura snickers as he watches the havoc he created on the TV's he made Mokuba rig up. Mokuba sits beside him watching the theatrics while munching on popcorn.