Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon of the Shadowed Light ❯ Bloopers part II ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DOTSL! Bloopers and Deleted Scenes Part II

Deleted Scene 1 (chapter 13)-

(.(I find it highly amusing how they have petnames for one another.).) Yume comments, listening to Joey rant about Seto.

Tama almost chokes, her eyes going wide. 'What?'

Yume appears beside her hikari in spirit form, an amused smirk on her face. (.(You didn't notice? Joey always calls Seto 'rich boy' and Seto always refers to Joey as 'the barking Chihuahua'.).) She comments to Tama.

'Pet names... that's an interesting way of thinking about it.' Tama says thoughtfully.

(.(It's an amusing thought, you mean.).)

'That too.'

0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 2 (chapter 14)-

Tama, Joey, and Seto are in the kitchen. Joey and Seto are bickering, while Tama is trying to find something to shut Joey up before he can say something too stupid.

(.(Mutt's a new one.).) Yume suddenly comments, making Tama groan.

'You're not still going on about that, are you?' The female hikari questions.

Tama can feel her yami grinning in her soul room. (.(Maybe, maybe not.).)

0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 3 (chapter 17)-

Ryou and Malik are outside at the airport. Snow is falling around them and Malik has his suitcases.

"What the hell is that?" Malik asks upon seeing the car.

Ryou sighs. "It's mine and Tama's car."

"Hmm... strange car." Malik comments, poking said car.

Ryou sighs again. "Malik, it's just a car. Nothing is wrong with it. Now please get in, it's getting rather cold out here already."

Malik stops poking the VW bug and looks up at Ryou. "It's blue."

"Well, at least it's not pink." Ryou says.

Malik shudders. "Thank Ra..."

0-0-0-0

Deleted Scene 4 (between chapter 15 and 16)

It's nighttime in New York. Our scene takes place at a large house in a more country area of New York in which two 17-year-olds and a 19-year-old are having a sleepover in the living room. The two 17-year-olds are Tama Muto and Damian Mizu. The 19-year-old is Tama's older brother Kiba Muto.

Tama is wearing blue pajama's with kittens on them. Damian's wearing a pair of purple shorts and a black t-shirt. Kiba is wearing pajama's similar to Tama's, except his are green with dog bones on them.

Damian grins evilly halfway through one of Tama's stories about something that Malik recently did. Without warning, he picks up his pillow and whacks Tama in the head with it. Tama shrieks and falls over backwards, kicking out her foot to hit Damian. The purple and black haired boy yelps in surprise when Kiba smacks him with two fluffy pillows. Soon, an all out pillow war has begun!

Damian nervously backs up into a corner, a pillow his only protection. Kiba and Tama have on identicle smirks as they gang up on their friend, both of them armed with two or three pillows.

"N-now, now, guys. T-there's no need for-" He yelps again and ducks as Kiba throws a pillow at him. "-violence!" He squeaks before Tama hits him with one of her pillows. "Cheaters!" Damian yells.

Tama and Kiba keep smirking. "All's fair in love and war!"

Damian groans. 'This is what I get for starting a pillow fight with the tag-team pillow fight champions.'