Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon of the Shadowed Light ❯ Bloopers part I ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DOTSL Bloopers part I

Take 1

Yugi, Tama, Ryou, and Malik are all sitting in Yugi's room discussing their yami's.

"Aren't our Darks suppose to be the evil ones?" Yugi asks.

Tama sighs, staring boredly at the ceiling. "Well, technically, yes."

"Why can't we be evil for once?! It's not fair!" Yugi exclaims, standing up.

Tama, Ryou, and Malik stare at Yugi in shock.

"CUT!" Shiro yells, walking onto the stage. "Yami! Get in here and contain your hikari! He got into the sugar again!"

Backstage Kaze raises and eyebrow and looks at Yami. "Again?"

At this point Shiro has to resist banging her head on the wall.

0-0-0-0

Take 2 (from chapter 1)

Malik stares boredly out the window, drowning out what the teacher is saying. 'Bird, tree, bird, bird, Tama... wait-' "TAMA!? OH SHIT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!"

"CUT!" Shiro screams, storming onto the stage. "Malik, what the hell was that about?!"

Malik looks at Shiro innocently. "What? I'm just reading the script." He says, holding up said script.

Shiro crosses the room and takes the script from Malik's hands. "Give me this." She reads a few line, a few red colored ticks appearing. "TOMB ROBBER!" She screams angrily, storming off the stage in search of the trouble-making white-haired spirit.

Backstage Bakura and Mariku snicker, finding this whole thing entirely too amusing.

0-0-0-0

Take 3 (from chapter 7)

Joey, Malik, Tea, Tristan, Yugi, and Duke are all sitting outside for lunch. Tama and Ryou have just left to go Ra-knows-where. Malik is tossing his apple into the air boredly, listening to the others talk.

"You know, Ryou and Tama would make a cute couple." Joey comments offhandedly.

The apple Malik was tossing 'magically' finds its way to Joey's head.

"Malik!" Joey yells, rubbing his head where the apple struck him. "Dat hurt! What was dat for?!"

"CUT!" Shiro yells for the fiftieth time, stalking out onto the stage. "Malik, how many times do I have to tell you to follow the damn script?! I should pelt you with apples!"

"You've got to be kidding me!" Malik yells back, lilac eyes blazing. "Ryou and Tama don't make a good couple! Think of their insane Darks!"

Shiro gives Malik a look that says are-you-sure-you're-entirely-sane? "And Marik's not insane?"

"That's not the point!" Malik replies.

Shiro rolls her eyes and shoves the script in Malik's hands. "Malik, stop being the overprotective older cousin that you are and stick with the script.

Malik crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't want to get hit in the head with an apple! That's Joey's department!"

"Am I going to have to get my Dark out here?" Shiro threatens.

"No!" Malik replies immediately, fearing the wrath of the dark-haired, tempermental female spirit. "I just don't want to get hit with an apple!"

Backstage, Keitaro is munching on cookies Joey and Kyle made, clearly enjoying himself. "You're fighting a losing battle! Trust me, I would know." The golden-red haired fox-cat demon comments.

"Gee, thanks for your help." Malik grumbles.

0-0-0-0

Take 4 (from chapter 15)

-BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!- -KUUUURRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIII!-

The entire house shudders.

Tama and Ryou look at each other with stunned expressions. (O-O)

“What was that?” Mr. Bakura asks.

-(Ryou, tell me that wasn’t what I think it was…)-

-‘When do they not cause trouble?’-

Tama nervously laughs. “I’ll- I’ll be right back.” She stutters, before running out of the room.

Running outside, her eyes widen when she sees the destruction of Ryou’s backyard. She takes a big breath of air and then screams, “MARIKU! MALIK! BAKURA! YUMERI!”

“It’s their fault!” Bakura yells, pointing at Marik and Malik.

"Kurriiiii!"

Tama stares in shock at the multiple Kuriboh around the yard.

"Umm... I can explain?" Malik starts.

"CUT!" Shiro yells, once again walking onto the stage. "Somebody please get rid of the Kuriboh! Whose bright idea was this anyway?"

Yume points at Bakura, Bakura points at Yume, Mariku points at himself, and Malik, Shiro, and Tama sweatdrop.

"I need a vacation..." Shiro grumbles, shaking her head.