Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ First Day at Donimo High ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8

First day at Domino High

Amazingly that morning JM and I woke up at 5:30 so that gave us both enough time to jump in the shower and have breakfast with Devon and Nadine before Devon, Mr. Wakatsuki, took us and himself to school for a adventurous first day of school, for us that is. JM and myself weren't really that nervous because we had been inside the school already and knew where our classes were plus if we ever got sent to the principles office we would know were that was as well. When we left Mr. Wakatsuki's house it was a quarter to seven which meant we would be there about the same time as JM and I would arrive at East LA High, so that was cool but Mr. Wakatsuki insisted that we wait to go to our homeroom/study hall till shortly after the class had started that way he could take us to our first hour but then we would be on our own for the rest of the day unless we found other students that had the same classes as us.

"Are you two ready?" Devon asked as JM and I came down stairs with our books.

"Yep." JM and I said warmly.

"Alright lets go then." Devon said taking our backpacks.

"Bye Nadine see you after school." JM and I called back as we left the house.

"Bye have fun one your first day." Nadine said waving bye to us from the porch.

The ride to the school was full of us asking simple little questions to Devon about what the school was like and the main rules, that were not allowed to be broken by the students and staff, but mainly about the rules the students had to fallow or didn't fallow as Mr. Wakatsuki explained to us on the way to Domino High. When we arrived at the school at a little after 7:20 there were a bunch of students in the parking lot missing around until the bell rang as JM and I exited Mr. Wakatsuki's car a couple students looked at us strangely seeing as we got out of the principles car.

"This could be interesting." I stated as JM and I fallowed Mr. Wakatsuki in to the building.

"Your telling me" JM said while she watch the other students.

Mr. Wakatsuki entered the main office with JM and myself close behind saying good morning to the office ladies and grabbing his mail from yesterday. Mr. Wakatsuki then went to his office and unlocked the door to let us in while he got ready to make an announcement about our arrival and that today was our first day and that everyone should make us feel welcome in their school.

"Attention Students and staff. Our foreign exchange students arrived yesterday afternoon and will be attending school today so everyone be on your best behave your." Mr. Wakatsuki said into the intercom.

When the bell rang ushering everyone to class JM and I waited until Mr. Wakatsuki said that is was time for us to meet our homeroom/study hall class and that if we had any problems that we were to talk to him about it. Mr. Wakatsuki knocked on Mr. Hideyoshi's classroom door; Mr. Hideyoshi was our homeroom/study hall teacher for this semester and next semester as well. When Mr. Hideyoshi opened his classroom door he smiled upon seeing us apparently we was glad to have us in his class. Mr. Wakatsuki walked off leaving JM and I to get to know our new teacher and our new classmates.

"Attention class we have two new students." Mr. Hideyoshi yelled.

Everyone got quiet and turned around in there seats to look at Mr. Hideyoshi as he gestured for JM and I to enter the classroom. Upon entering the classroom JM and I looked around I notice that the guy I was paying attention to yesterday was in this class as well as the guy JM was looking at. I sighed to myself wondering if anyone in this class was going to like JM and myself.

"Please introduce your selves to the class ladies." Mr. Hideyoshi asked nicely.

"Ok." JM and I said in unison.

"Hi my name is Jade Marie Jackson, but everyone calls me JM." JM said bowing.

"And I'm Akira Grace Jackson, but everyone calls me AJ." I said also bowing.

"It's nice to meet you two." Mr. Hideyoshi said.

"It's an honor to be in Domino City." I said sweetly.

"Please take your seats behind Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Mutou." Mr. Hideyoshi said.

"And my we ask to whom are Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Mutou." I asked sweetly.

"Please Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Mutou stand up." Mr. Hideyoshi ordered the two boys in the back.

"Better?" Ask a blond young man.

"Yeah." JM and I said in unison walking up to Mr. Wheeler.

"Thank you." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Na, don't mention it." The other young man said turning around to face JM and I.

"I'm Yugi Mutou and that's Joey Wheeler." Yugi said pointing to Joey.

"I figured that." I said raising an eyebrow at Joey.

"AJ, you haven't been here an hour and your smarting off already?" JM asked me with a snicker.

"Sorry it's a habit." I said bowing politely to Joey.

"Na, don't worry 'bout it." Joey said smiling at JM and I.

JM and I took our seat behind Joey and Yugi as the class went back to doing whatever they were doing in the first place. I had remembered something about a Yugi Mutou and a Joey Wheeler from my readings from the net about the Duel Monster tournaments held here but other than that I was completely lost. JM turned to me and smiled she seemed to like it here so far and I guess I did to.

"Excuse me?" I asked Yugi.

"Yeah?" Yugi asked turning around to face me.

"Your Yugi Mutou the first place winner in Duelist Kingdom aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah how did you know?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah AJ is into the American version of Duel Monsters." JM said.

"Really do you play?" Joey asked.

"No but I collect the cards since I'm into the awesome art work." I told Joey honestly.

"So what cards do you have?" Someone from behind Joey asked.

I looked up to see another young man with white hair and spoke like he was from England, I smiled at him he wasn't that bad looking if you asked me but I was more interested in the brunette in the front row first seat.

"I have several rare cards like the Blue Eyes White Dragon and the Dark Magician." I told them honestly.

"You have a Blue Eyes White Dragon?" Joey asked almost surprised.

"Yes I have three of them, plus I have two Red Eyes Black Dragons." I said proudly.

"And she has almost a full set of Exodia." JM said smiling just as proudly as I was.

"My sister is right." I said smiling at JM.

"You two are sisters?" A girl asked from in front of Yugi.

"Yes, we are fraternal twins." JM said.

"That's cool, I'm Tea Gardner." She said sweetly.

"Nice to meet ya." I said smiling.

"I'm Ryo Bakura." A young man said from behind Joey.

"And I'm Tristan Taylor." Another young man said from beside Tea.

"Nice to meet all of you." JM and I said to everyone.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the brunette up front had turned around and was now paying attention to us and was mildly surprise to hear that I had three Blue Eyes White Dragons also in my position. The brunette young man stood up and strides over to all of us with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry to interrupt this little conversation." He said still smirking.

"But I couldn't help but over hear that you had three Blue Eyes White dragons." He said looking at me.

"Yeah Kaiba that's correct." Joey snapped at him.

"Oh shut up, mutt." Kaiba said smirking at Joey now.

"Bite me Kaiba!" Joey asked yelled at Kaiba while standing up.

"Kaiba why do you care you have three as well." Yugi said looking at Kaiba.

"Yes, I know but I never knew that there would be more than the three I have." Kaiba said rather smugly.

"Well yeah Kaiba there are a lot of Blue Eyes White Dragons around, duh." I told him honestly.

"Well it seems she can speak for her self now." Kaiba said smirking at me.

"Yes, I can speak for my self I'm not a baka." I said using the Japanese word for stupid.

"Uh, so it seems she knows Japanese too." Kaiba said smirking even more.

"Yes, and I hate to tell you this but your being an ass right now." I said straight to his face.

"Oh, She even has an attitude." Kaiba said now frowning a little.

"Yes I have an attitude." I said smiling proudly.

"Joy yet an other mutt." Kaiba said walking away.

"What?!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Don't' let Kaiba get to you AJ, he's a jerk." Tea said shaking her had at Kaiba.

"So I can tell." I said glaring at Kaiba who turned around and smiled.

'Here I was hoping to make friends with Kaiba' I thought to myself as JM and I continued to tell our new friends about LA and what classes we had. I had found out that I have another class with Kaiba and that I also had several classes with Joey, Yugi, Tea, Tristan and Ryo so that was cool but I really didn't like the idea of being stuck in class with Kaiba by my self in third hour History with Mrs. Katayanagi's class that was not my idea of a fun class hour.

"Sorry AJ." Said Joey.

"It's alright Joey I'll just try to ignore Kaiba that hour and hopefully "we'll" make it through that class." I said putting quotes around the word we'll with my fingers.

"Yeah AJ can put up with about anyone." JM said as a matter of fact.

"Very true JM but Kaiba maybe one of the ones I can't put up with." I said looking at Kaiba out of the corner of my eye.

"Anyways, why does Kaiba act like he's got a stick up his ass?" I asked just because I wanted to know.

"It's not a stick it's an ice sickle." Joey said loud enough for Kaiba to hear us.

Joey smiled when Kaiba flipped him off and glared daggers at him. I shock my head 'Why do men in general have to be so damn arrogant?' I asked my self as JM and I went to our second hour English class with Mrs. Sasakawa.

End Chapter 8