Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ E-Hero ❯ Body Guard Duty ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh so don't sue

I can't say who I am or, more I can't say my full name, too risky. I also can't say where I live, once again too risky. All I can say is Yugi Motou is in grave danger. My name is Mike and this is my story.

E-hero Avian: Ok so who is it I have to guard?
E-hero Sparkman: A boy in Domino City named Yugi.
E-hero Avian: Yugi, Yugi Motou, The King Of...
E-hero Sparkman: Games, yeah
E-hero Avian: From who?
E-hero Sparkman: Guess
E-hero Avian: The Destinies?
E-hero Sparkman: Yep
E-hero Avian: Those guys give us real heroes a bad rep.
E-hero Sparkman: Yeah well...you ready to go
E-hero Avian: Yep

Avian separates a green letter "H" on his chest and he transforms into me, yes that's right I'm Avian.

Myself (Mike): Why can't I just fly?
Sparkman: You have to remain unknown, remember Destinies can do that too so be on your toes.
Myself: Check.

Later:
I'm getting on the plane to Domino City. My friends, the other E-heroes are there to see me off. Caleb who is Clayman, Cody or Bubbleman, Brian aka Sparkman, Anika or Burstinatrix, and Ryan who is Necroshade were all waving as I borded the plane to face more then body guard duty, I'll face my destiny. Love, hatred, depression, trust, betrayal, and friendship, all of these await on the other side of this vast ocean. Who knows I might even end up getting the E-heroes and the D-heroes made into new cards by Industrial Illusions.

On the plane:
I was checking my laptop for my mission specs. and watching a DVD of Yugi Motou's and Duke Devlin's Dungeon Dice Monsters match. By a strange coincedence I just happened to meet that same Duke Devlin because we had to sit in the same row.

Myself: Hi I'm Mike...you're Duke Devlin
Duke that's what it says on my luggage and my ID card
Myself: I'm a huge fan, I've been playing DDM since the very beginning.
Duke: Really, what's your favorite monster so far?
Myself: Knight of Twin Swords, so uh where you goin'?
Duke: Domino City
Myself: Same here, hey you wouldn't happen to know where Yugi Motou lives do you?
Duke: I'm actually heading in that direction when we land, I'll give you a ride there.
Duke spots my hero necklace
Duke: Woah! Sweet bling, emerald on gold, pretty cool. What's the "H" stand for?
Myself: Dunno
Duke: You bought it.
Myself: Not exactly
Duke: Inheritance, eh?
Myself: Sort of

In Domino City:

Myself: Finally we landed.
Duke: Come on, my car's this way.

On the way to Yugi's house:

Duke: Have you ever wondered why someone would choose to become good or evil, like heores and villains
Myself: thinking : Oh no, he found out.
At that moment Duke and I see three bulky looking guys hassleing a girl in the street.
Duke: Is that...
Myself: Stop the car.
Duke: What're you gonna do?
Myself: Wing it. *I exit the car and start walking toward the tree bulky looking guys*
Myself: HEY! What're you doing?
Big guy 1: Who wants to know?
Myself:calmly: I do.
Big guy 2: Why do you care?
Myself: 'Cause 3 tough looking guys and 1 scared looking girl doesn't look right.
Big guy 3:cracking his knuckles: Just get back in the car.
Myself: I ain't afraid of you.
Big guy 3: Have it your way then.

All 3 of the bulky looking guys attacked me at once. I couldn't describe the pain my normally weak human body felt as the seemingly endless barage of fists struck my body. When they finally relented I stood up.

Myself: You think I'm done, I'm far from "done".

I pushed the "H" on my necklace together. I've never gotten over the strange feeling of transforming. The necklace and my clothes all fused to my skin, turned green and became feathers. My hair grew into 3 large spikes and a beak which became a mask over my eyes. The last to come were my wings which grew from my back. I was transformed into Avian.

Myself: Like I said far from done.

I seized the opportunity to put myself between the girl and the 3 guys. I took up the fight, this time having the dge with my ability to fly. My super charged stength and agility made every blow I struck fierce and dangerous. As the last guy fell I separated the "H" and became myself again.

Myself: Are you alright miss?
Duke: Tea, is that you.
Tea: I'm fine
Duke: What happened?
Tea: I don't know, I was on my way to Yugi's and these guys just started hitting on me and when I refused they tried doing things and it was really just a blur until you two guys came along and that bird guy that you transformed into saved me. Thanks.
Myself: Just doing my job.
Duke: So the "H" stands for Hero?
Myself: Sure, my other friends have ones just like it, but now that you know my secret you can't tell anyone. I was sent here to protect Yugi Motou from these guys called the Destiny Heroes. I don't know what they want with him but it can't be good.
Tea: Why are they called "Heroes" then?
Myself: Because most people don't know they're villains.
Duke: Well let's get you two to Yugi's. You'll have to explain it to Yugi yourselves 'cause I won't be able to stay long.

End Ch.1
Please Review