Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ E-Hero ❯ The Party ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alright, thanks to a review I got I'm changing to a more of a story format. Sorry I couldn't write more I'm busy alot of the time.


We were on our way to Yugi's house, I was waiting for the words that kept me from focusing on most missions. "What a freak" I guess these people have seen worse then a giant bird beating up three punks on the street. As long as school goes just as well, I shouldn't have to many distractions. "So" I said "Not a very lively bunch are we?" Tea who seemed to come out of a trance at the sound of my question simply said "What, oh we're here." The car stopped in front of a game shop. "Cool!" I said "He lives here?" "Mm hmm" Tea replied opening her door. I did the same climbing out of the car trying to take all the sights in, mostly for memorizing where it is I have to go if in fact I have to walk. I heard music on the other side of the front door it was muffled but I could here it all the same.
"Sounds like a party" I said "Oh just a gathering of some friends" Tea said almost at the same time as I asked. A young man opened the door. "Happy birthday Yugi!" Tea said hugging him "Thanks Tea" Yugi said as she let go of him "Who's this a new boyfriend?" "What, oh no I'm new here and I just uh..." I couldn't think of what to say next. "Oh, don't be modest" Tea said "He saved me from these three punks on the street who were uh yeah" "That sounded terrible, well I thank you...what's your name?" Yugi asked shaking my hand "Mike" I said solemly "We can explain why I'm here later" "Well come in both of you" Yugi said standing out of the way "Thanks" I said knowing that I wasn't invited being grateful anyway.
The music was blaring as we walked in. I noticed that the furniture was moved out of the way to make some kind of giant dance floor. Tea and Yugi moved onto the dance floor and started dancing, I just sort of kept to myself. I'm not the dancing type but I kept myself busy watching these two well I don't want to call them idiots but they weren't very bright guys fighting over this girl, I like messing with peoples heads so I made the executive decision that I would dance with someone but just this once. I walked over to this girl and I calmly asked her "May I have this dance?" the girl shocked that I didn't start fighting with the other two said in responce "Ok" and she lead me to the floor and as this is happening the blonde one said "Dude, we just got owned in our own element." the brown haired one said "I know, wait maybe we should try that" he walked over to a random girl "May I have dance?" He got slapped. I love it when that happens.
As this girl was leading me to the dance floor the DJ put in a new CD and of course the song he decided to play was one of my favorites, it was the song Poison by Alice Cooper, it was the dance remix version which made it my favorite. He let it start playing and I couldn't help but sing along to it. "Your cruel device, Your blood like ice..." Apparently I'm a good singer because as the song went on people stopped dancing to listen to me singing, but of course I didn't notice. As the song finished people started cheering for an encore, but I was to embarassed to make any more noise at all so I just slowly walked away from the dance floor towards the door to wait outside until the party was over. Yugi stopped me at the front door. "No, no I insist you stay they loved you why leave now you even have fans look." I looked back and these three girls shouted "We love you!!!" I sighed "Well I could stay a while longer I guess" Yugi cheerfully said "Wonderful" as he started pushing me back towards the dance floor. "Hey, I'm not singing again" I said "No, just have some fun" Yugi said " I've had my fun, I messed with those two over there" I said pointing at the two who were until recently fighting over the girl I asked to dance. "Yeah Joey and Triston can't help it but flirt."
"Well now what have we here another guy to take the ladies away from us." Joey said "Now hold up" I said "I was just messing with you guys" "No" Joey yelled " you and your bird song like voice!" "Oh come on he didn't mean anything by it." Yugi said interveneing "Yeah I don't really even like to sing." I said "Oh...Well" Joey stammered "Bet you feel like an ass" Triston said "Yeah...well sorry" Joey said.
The party ended and people started leaving. As the last person left I began explaining my mission I started with the necklace. "Ok" I said waving my hand toward Tea to bring her to sit beside me as I pulled out my necklace. "This necklace is the kind that only Elemental Heroes can possess when I press this "H" together I become a hero called Avian and I look like some giant green bird so don't be alarmed if you see me like that ever, Tea would know so yeah." Yugi nodded but I could tell he didn't believe me so I showed him by pressing the necklace together thus reveiling that I'm no liar. "Ok you understand now I'm not joking and I've been sent here to protect you from these guys" I typed something on to the computer and turned it to face Yugi as the Destinies showed up on the screen "They're extremely dangerous so be on your guard and keep an eye out for this" I clicked the mouse and a belt that had a "D" on the belt buckle, the separation was vertical not horizantal like the Hero necklace. "keep your eye out for this got it?" "I got it" Yugi said