Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ E-Hero ❯ Spring break preparation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry for the lateness I've had things going on and stuff.

Things have been quiet here, almost to quiet. The Destinies haven't showed there faces at all. "Makes me think they weren't after Yugi at all." I said to Joey in 3rd period study hall. "Maybe their planning their next move carefully." Joey replied "No" I said "the only smart one in that bunch is Doom Lord and he's low in rank so they don't listen to him that much." "What's with that creepy green haired kid." Some kid said behind me. "Hey we're trying to have a conversation so butt-out" Joey yelled, across the room two girls were watching the shouting match curiously wondering why it got started in the first place. "You know" Tea said appearing behind the two girls "he's just a person you can talk to him as such" "What you mean him?" said the girl closest to Tea as she pointed at me "No, Joey, my friend Mike he's actually pretty cool when you get to know him. You know you want to talk to him you keep giving him that look." "Hellooo, it's a small room I can here every word your saying!" I said "Now's your chance." Tea said "don't let it pass by." The girl slowly rose from her spot and just as slowly walked over and introduce herself. "Hi" she said nervously "I'm V...V...Vennesa." she stuttered "Hi, I'm Mike." I said shaking her hand "Well your eyes are telling me you seem worried what's wrong." I said "It's just..." The bell rang. "So Vennesa where you off to next?" I asked smiling "GO MIKE!!" Joey was saying from behind me. "Shut up" I mouthed to him as Vennesa said where exactly she was going. "Biology." she whispered. "Me too" I said excitedly "guess I didn't notice you sit toward the front right?"

"Mike" Vennesa said as I sat down to have lunch. She recently started sitting with me and my friends since we became friends. "Spring Break is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to my beach house on the south end of the city?" "Sorry" I replied "I've got plans with some other friends but we'll be down that way maybe we'll see each other. "Okay." she said almost in a sad tone. "So what's new?" I said to everyone at the table to which the resounding answer was nothing.

"Spring Break!!" was the cry heard as people were running across the campus getting into cars and buses. "Finally! I was gonna go insane if I had been in school for another minute!" I yelled as I got on Yugi's bus. "It's been a month since you enrolled in this school." Yugi said chuckling "So, what's that have to do with the price of rice in China?" I said. Someone further back said "Well with the Butterfly..." "No one asked you!" I yelled "Geez Mike calm down." Yugi said. "I can't I'm seathing with excitement!"
"Ok, just save it for the ladies at the beach." Triston said as he sat down across the row from me. "You little perv." I said "What of it." said Triston turning around.

Sorry it was so short but I ran out of ideas for this particular chapter.